13,20% Wescoal Holdings Ltd. (WSL)
13,24% MTN Group Ltd. (MTN)
12,52% Sasol Ltd. (SOL)
11,17% Steinhoff International Holdings Ltd (SHF)
9,08% EOH Holdings Ltd. (EOH)
7,45% Ansys Ltd. (ANS)
6,87% Grindrod Ltd. (GND)
5,83% Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd. (AIP)
5,15% Zeder Investments Ltd. (ZED)
2,40% Intu Properties plc (ITU)
12,85% Cash, cash reserved for pending orders, positions that need more analysis
1) analyze Wescoal long-term prospects more
2) analyze Ansys long-term prospects more
1) I'm not sure about Zeder's long term valuation, but I like the story so I'll see how it goes.
2) I only have 2,40% property in the form of Intu Properties plc - I picked it up long ago with a few loose cents in my account, currently not really interested in property stock (just a reflection of my interests, nothing sector-specific)
3) I'd like to own Shoprite (ie an African retailer), I'll sit on the side lines for now as interest rates go up...?
Any thoughts appreciated, the portfolio might not be balanced - I just look at things that interest me and invest as cashflow allows at that point in time (should have picked up WAY MORE Grindrod in hindsight)
Edited by vlam-hobbyist, 17 April 2014 - 11:05 PM.