Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#601 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

Positive trading statement from Santova this morning:

Shareholders are advised that Santova expects Group headline earnings per share for the
financial year ended 28 February 2015 to be between 29.7 and 32.2 cents per share, and
Group basic earnings per share to be between 26.9 and 29.2 cents per share, both
amounts increasing between 20% and 30% compared to the results reported in the
previous corresponding period.

#602 macky

macky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:18 AM

Think it is a good company and good buy at these levels but don't see it as a ten bagger

#603 Mr.Balls

Mr.Balls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:02 AM

MFL Bargain!

#604 Mr_SA

Mr_SA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

MFL looking super cheap. Any views?

#605 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

Bought a few BEG shares at 3c. Going to try to make something from the rights issue...

got first order in to sell at 3c.and second order in to sell the rights at 1c

#606 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:37 PM

Bought a few BEG shares at 3c. Going to try to make something from the rights issue...

#607 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

Market Sentiment turned yesterday... Rukwa deal is near completion... Many surprise SENS announcements to follow in the next few weeks I imagine... I just thought your funds will be better off in KBO for immediate term :P.

Kibo is flying in the UK.  5 Mil + volume yesterday and today +15% per day so far.  Slow to lift off in SA.  

I wish I could cash in my MRI position for one, but I hold way too many shares to dump on the market :P

Yip, the Rukwa deal has been near completion since Jan according to shareholders who have spoken to the directors, but this is the first time that it was said in a SENS to be close to being signed. My cost is 137c, so still in a paper loss. Happy to see the market finally turning though. Also note that we are trading at about a 15% premium to the LSE so perhaps the JSE is waiting for their price to catch up. Let's wait and see :)  

#608 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

Yip kibo is my favourite by far. Basically no debt, most projects being run by JV partners, huge Rukwa deal close to completion. Just waiting for the market sentiment to turn, then I may top up :)

MRI had been a struggler thus far. Sitting on breakeven for a year now (I suppose it's better than a loss) and waiting for some sort of substantial acquisition or contract.

CRD I'm confident the mine will be sold at a significant amount, but I'm not certain when...hopefully the delays do not continue past June. My funds have been tied up here for 4 months now, though I have managed to double my holding through profit made from day trading it

Market Sentiment turned yesterday... Rukwa deal is near completion... Many surprise SENS announcements to follow in the next few weeks I imagine... I just thought your funds will be better off in KBO for immediate term :P.

Kibo is flying in the UK.  5 Mil + volume yesterday and today +15% per day so far.  Slow to lift off in SA.  

#609 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

Lol id say move your mri and crd cash to kbo. Kbo is basically de-risked now so it shouldn't be part of your spec portfolio :P volume is damn low on jse though.

Sent from my GT-I8200 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Yip kibo is my favourite by far. Basically no debt, most projects being run by JV partners, huge Rukwa deal close to completion. Just waiting for the market sentiment to turn, then I may top up :)

MRI had been a struggler thus far. Sitting on breakeven for a year now (I suppose it's better than a loss) and waiting for some sort of substantial acquisition or contract.

CRD I'm confident the mine will be sold at a significant amount, but I'm not certain when...hopefully the delays do not continue past June. My funds have been tied up here for 4 months now, though I have managed to double my holding through profit made from day trading it

#610 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:34 PM

Lol id say move your mri and crd cash to kbo. Kbo is basically de-risked now so it shouldn't be part of your spec portfolio :P volume is damn low on jse though.

#611 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

Havent posted here for a while. Which is the next ten bagger? Kibo is... and very shortly too!

Ah but how I hope and pray :P another strong update from them today. Got 20% of my spec portfolio in this, another 20 in CRD and 15 in MRI...

#612 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:31 PM

Havent posted here for a while. Which is the next ten bagger? Kibo is... and very shortly too!

#613 Sac1

Sac1

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

I think its a bit overpriced.

#614 jaDEB

jaDEB

jaDEB

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

Does any1 here have AVL ?

jaDEB

I got my heebie-jeebies in a hidden bag

Oasis

#615 Sac1

Sac1

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

Quantum Foods is looking good. The trading statement that came out on the 26th of March is looking good.

Earnings per share - up 544%

#616 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

D-day

Extension to June, which is expected seeing as the last MOU which was from the favoured buyer just came out in Feb.

I will be looking to sell a third of my holding and will hold the rest. Expect a sell off over the next week as short term traders exit

#617 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:08 AM

2 weeks until MOU expires and still no indication of sale.

Yip, getting jittery now. But I still have orders in at 252/253c as there is limited downside there even if it falls through

D-day

#618 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:50 PM

Anyone have predictions for MRI this year? Share price, Earning etc..

Will it become a 10 bagger? If so what would be the route/direction for the company?

#619 Mr_SA

Mr_SA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

mmmmm... Wondering if Monday will be a good day for CRD...

#620 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:02 AM

Yip, getting jittery now. But I still have orders in at 252/253c as there is limited downside there even if it falls through

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting