• Please log in to reply
15225 replies to this topic

#1 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 05:41 PM

I thought I'd find this thread buzzing for the last time, in honour or dishonour of Jooste...

#2 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 29 September 2023 - 01:15 PM

The 

E

N

D

#3 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 July 2023 - 06:58 PM

Let me quote a South African politician : "Well'ehhh".

#4 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 05:08 AM

And mr scalptrader for me big KUDOS for LDP he did a great job by convincing creditors to give SNH another chance because in reality with a depressed share price of PPH and PCO at present SNH is bsnkcrupt. So for now shareholders still managed to hang on to 20%.

#5 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 04:55 AM

Also for your information I was one of many that said do not see any value above the 80 cents when the share spiked to the R3 an I got out then. Is snyone is trading using comments in a forum without doing its own investigation should not be trading because that person is simply gambling. 

Very much like yoh Polly was all about the hatred for LDP.

Also SNH has not reached the big fat zero there is still 20% value for shareholders and put your money where you mouth is and tell all of us what you think is going to happen in the SNH future which very sure you have no clue.

#6 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 04:49 AM

@Daytrader ,  Gurus, novices , chartists and newbies

At the end of the day you Day trader Day lost and Polly big fat zero won. Do not go about making excuses like you always do. Polly admitted in black and white he did not look at financials, state of economy and nothing else. He based his call on experience as an old trader who seen it all and big picture. You based your call on inaccurate data , guess work , lies and threats. Go back to living in the Dog Box with your dad.

As for Captain last i heard he was in the Bahamas enjoying his loot as he was PAID to mislead here care off you know who. Polly clearly spelled that out here .

He also saw right through LDPs appointment when he mentioned this was a  job for pals as LDP was the former attorney to Steinhoff IE there was a vested interest somewhere along the line with these crooks and absolutely no independence. Captain even went to the extent of saying if he was LDP he would sue Polly.

So be a man and admit you lost.

Only one winner here against thousands who crucified him, as well the so called Gurus , the chartists, the novices, those who came out of the cupboard once he was removed from the chat and spoke ill about him, the Elliot wave drunkie but he took em all on AND WON hands down.

When you see how all members do not post here anymore and most disappeared , you can imagine the losses suffered. If they only took the advise of the pro.

If if if

Instead you led and took them to the slaughter house with your lies and more lies.

As Polly said you should have been arrested and charged at that time for misleading guileful investors( a very brave and truthful statement to make 3years ago as he was adamant you were out to mislead , so much that he knew this was going to a BIG FAT ZERO)

As for Admin they were suckered in to remove Polly from this platform , the most knowledgeable bloke . See what happened once he was removed.

Rather close this platform.  ITS DEAD!

A experienced trader so why dont you talk about his call that DTL was going to fly over the R5,  how he had bought so much and look at it now going close to zero. A trader that does not care about financials is simply a speculator. He was playing the roulete 50% chance of getting it right

Has for you other comments I will ignor because hind sight is alway 100 % vision so thats when all of a sudden the experts arrive. Again you fail to understand what covid did and the war at present that caused interest spike so how on earth do you expect SNH to negociate lower interest rates under these condition therefore no point e en entertaining your com ents.  For me you simply talk with a lot of feeling but again fail to see reality. PEPCO continues to grow now also in Portugal they have just openned the third shop. So suggest you take a couple of green beers before writing comments sbout other people.

#7 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 02:18 PM

@Daytrader , Gurus, novices , chartists and newbies

At the end of the day you Day trader Day lost and Polly big fat zero won. Do not go about making excuses like you always do. Polly admitted in black and white he did not look at financials, state of economy and nothing else. He based his call on experience as an old trader who seen it all and big picture. You based your call on inaccurate data , guess work , lies and threats. Go back to living in the Dog Box with your dad.

As for Captain last i heard he was in the Bahamas enjoying his loot as he was PAID to mislead here care off you know who. Polly clearly spelled that out here .

He also saw right through LDPs appointment when he mentioned this was a job for pals as LDP was the former attorney to Steinhoff IE there was a vested interest somewhere along the line with these crooks and absolutely no independence. Captain even went to the extent of saying if he was LDP he would sue Polly.

Only one winner here against thousands who crucified him, as well the so called Gurus , the chartists, the novices, those who came out of the cupboard once he was removed from the chat and spoke ill about him, the Elliot wave drunkie but he took em all on AND WON hands down.

When you see how all members do not post here anymore and most disappeared , you can imagine the losses suffered. If they only took the advise of the pro.

If if if

Instead you led and took them to the slaughter house with your lies and more lies.
As Polly said you should have been arrested and charged at that time for misleading guileful investors( a very brave and truthful statement to make 3years ago as he was adamant you were out to mislead , so much that he knew this was going to a BIG FAT ZERO)

As for Admin they were suckered in to remove Polly from this platform , the most knowledgeable bloke . See what happened once he was removed.
Rather close this platform. ITS DEAD!

You should have cashed out on the pandemic High. This is dead, focus elsewhere

#8 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 08:18 AM

@Daytrader ,  Gurus, novices , chartists and newbies

He also saw right through LDPs appointment when he mentioned this was a  job for pals as LDP was the former attorney to Steinhoff IE there was a vested interest somewhere along the line with these crooks and absolutely no independence. Captain even went to the extent of saying if he was LDP he would sue Polly.

If if if

Rather close this platform.  ITS DEAD!

#9 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 04:33 AM

Yes has if she could know about covid the war between Russia and Ukraine, not to forget the great recommendation of buy DLT its going to R5 and now at 17 cents. 

Should also mention the effect of the war brought the inflation issue the world now facing which makes borrowing money much more expensive and SNH would not be able to negociate lower interest rates. This Polly also could not foresee! At the time she was so negative because of the hate she had for management and never produced figures to prove her point.

#10 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 04:11 AM

they had a plan when they appointed useless LDP......

Heather Sonn was not playing their game and she got the boot.

my opinion....anywayz wheres captain america and mr green beer dude

I am right here and let me just give you something to think about. 

In 2018 we all already knew the only way out for SNH to suceed was for Pepkor and Pepco to grow in valuation. MF was always going to be a problem because SNH over paid for it. Covid was the main driver for the situation now because they could not relist MF, Pepco valuation did not materialize even though it continued to perform well and no big devidends from Pepkor or increase in valuation. For me the only mistake was listing Pepco in Poland instead of maybe Netherlands or UK which has biger market. But not to forget not so long ago when it jump everybody including you got exited and at that time I said for me there was no value to justify that jump and I got out.

#11 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 03:58 AM

It's sad it's usually the highly experienced people like Polly that always worked hard to find and say the truth get kicked out.

Yes has if she could know about covid the war between Russia and Ukraine, not to forget the great recommendation of buy DLT its going to R5 and now at 17 cents. 

#12 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 01:42 PM

It's sad it's usually the highly experienced people like Polly that always worked hard to find and say the truth get kicked out.

Edited by Tom, 22 June 2023 - 01:45 PM.

#13 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:38 PM

This company (in early 2018) wasn't a sinking ship and could have been saved for the shareholders, it's the management modus operandi, attitude and acts that made it sink.

Edited by Tom, 22 June 2023 - 12:41 PM.

#14 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:33 PM

The main modus operandi the management have (since Dec 2017) till present is (Let's blame all on Markus and the previous management and so easily and quickly make a lot of money for as long as we can and then when it sinks then again we can blame it on Markus and the previous management).

#15 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:28 PM

Have there have been a management that honestly and sincerely worked for the shareholders then Steinhoff would never have collapsed.

Or had there been a majority shareholder (after December 2017) that would have watched over the management then Steinhoff would never have collapsed.

Or had the ordinary shareholders (after December 2017) formed a united body that would have watched over the management then Steinhoff would never have collapsed.

Edited by Tom, 22 June 2023 - 12:29 PM.

#16 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:14 PM

He always had a problem speaking the truth. It was always his way or else then canvasing up a gang to push out the ones that just wanted to say the truth (e.g. Polly).

Edited by Tom, 22 June 2023 - 12:14 PM.

#17 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:09 PM

The day when the management back in 2018 gave away half of Mattress Firm to the creditors was the day when the shareholders should have dismissed them and blocked the disastrous deal, and then after that a long list of disastrous money wastage that took costed the shareholders more than 5 billion euros and the management got away with all that since 2018 till present, and then their highly paid auditors that underestimated the value of the company which also caused a lot of consequential damages.

#18 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:08 PM

The management acted purely for the own interests and totally ignored and damaged the interests of the shareholders.

#19 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:58 AM

The management acted purely for the own interests and totally ignored and damaged the interests of the shareholders.

#20 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:52 AM

Can the shareholders hold an urgent meeting and dismiss the management members that went against the decisions of the majority of the share holders to not give 100% of the control over SNH to the creditors.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting