How we looking here DTD?
You think **** will all come together positively in the end ?
D-day is soon ?
I am guessing there will be further delays because some wankers just cant take whats given.
Please note this is my own thoughts and not investment ideas or advise.
I believe the outcome will be positive because I spent the weekend reading all the Application documents and from it its very clear (remember I am not a lawyer) Hamilton is very much on their back feet because I am convinced they don´t have the 25% required to stop the process.
You can read all follow the link: https://steinhoffset...-documents.aspx
According to Hamilton the De Bruyn case is different for me its very clear it is not. The company was the one that suffered the fraud and as such it has the right to claim. Shareholders only suffered a depreciation on the value of the company share. Further the judge was clear to state buy share in open market carries its risk.
Further if Hamiltons had more than the 25% they would vote the process down and would not need to fight about it asn as for Trevo they just noise.
As much as all the talk is about the share holders for me its all about Hamiltons pocket see below calculation:
Hamilton Claim R 14,163,675,343 ( you can find this figure on the application Hamilton submitted)
Hamilton share 15% R 2,124,551,301 (According to Ann they will collect 15% for the trouble)
RoE R 17.30
Hamilton share 15% in EUR: €122,806,434
Proposed settlement 6% of Claim value: R 849,820,521 ( This is 6% of the initial value)
Hamilton share: R 127,473,078
RoE: R 17.30
Hamilton share 15% in EUR: €7,368,386
Difference in income to Hamilton a whopping: €115,438,048
So for me the real truth is all this to fetch Eur 7 mil is looking at a possible loss and this will not look good for their reputation.
On the other hand if this goes to court and the De Bruyn case stands then the hotshot investment houses and Hamilton walk away with nothing.
This is going to make the investment houses think very hard because if they settled and just wait for the share price to correct they would make more money than in a liquidation.
So all I am doing is sitting on my hands fishing waiting for 15 June or the next announcement Hamilton accepting the deal!!!!