• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#1 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 09:19 AM

Does anyone know what is going on with the rights issue and where that leaves share holders ?

#2 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 08:14 AM

Any views on EOH at the moment? I am deep in the red with this share and could average down, but I don't want to throw good money after bad. Looks like financials should be out next month.

Financials due next week. Very few shares traded. Expecting debt to be signifcantly reduced. R12b revenue and r1b plus ebitda.debt to be refinanced.

I like the growth story and company focus...i have this share pegged at r14 to r20 for 2021.
Dividend payment to resume 2022 with debt refinanced and expecting at least r1 a share. Once market starts to believe this we would be at r40 pkus potentially....

#3 vishalsur

vishalsur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 September 2021 - 09:26 AM

Looking to enter below R5

I think as we get closer to the SENS, it will come down as the big boys would want to fill their pockets

#4 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

Any views on EOH at the moment? I am deep in the red with this share and could average down, but I don't want to throw good money after bad. Looks like financials should be out next month.

#5 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:54 PM

TRADER's Goal break down tracker - perfect for setting, tracking & achieving TRADING goals! 

Click this link to find out more https://www.etsy.com...p_home_active_1

Attached Files

• Attached File  p.png   29.12KB   8 downloads

#6 skeez

skeez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 04:38 PM

Are there any other hidden issues with eoh. Cell c fraud exposed. Has eoh reviewed its business transaction for last 10 years. Or are more skeletons going to be exposed. What was the level of the investigations if we learning of new issues....really hope all of these issues are sorted and ENS does a proper evaluation....and relook all prior tenders contracts and make an upfront disclosure on total contracts historically inflated in order to once and for all clear eoh... perhaps a further investigation is warranted and then this can be a buy stock in 2022....not sure how many companies other than cell c will now evaluate theor historical tenders....

I think all has been declared. All the corruption happened at EOH Mthombo. Doubt Cell C will find anything as I don't think their account was handled by that division. EOH just needs to focus and sell that IP business at a good price - 1 Billion and above. The revenue will keep getting better as evidenced by almost a 1 Billion rands worth of new contracts in the last six months.

#7 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:11 AM

Are there any other hidden issues with eoh. Cell c fraud exposed. Has eoh reviewed its business transaction for last 10 years. Or are more skeletons going to be exposed. What was the level of the investigations if we learning of new issues....really hope all of these issues are sorted and ENS does a proper evaluation....and relook all prior tenders contracts and make an upfront disclosure on total contracts historically inflated in order to once and for all clear eoh... perhaps a further investigation is warranted and then this can be a buy stock in 2022....not sure how many companies other than cell c will now evaluate theor historical tenders....

#8 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 12:23 PM

Think the market exoected by nownfor this comoany to already have turned positive and paying dividends..not all issues behind them...this may mean another year without dividends...

#9 skeez

skeez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 09:28 PM

This is not a bad trading statement. Mr Market goes bonkers! Sigh!

#10 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:36 AM

Love this share....and love the management style and media engagement.....hold cash and lets hope we can pickup at r7 with some of the last pieces of bad news coming through.
Certainly a share to hold for 5 years........

#11 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 01:34 PM

Lively share to go 100% in, analysts have as a buy, lots done by management.
Watch the 2 or 3 pieces of info expected , and some profit taking and when tou het a buy at r7 or r8, watch the dip... jump on board....and hold for 5 years.

..a really great lookaway share once the smaller issues resolved....

#12 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 04:18 PM

Skimmed through the AFS and it seems positive for the most part with debt down 20% and loss per share down by 72%.

Biggest concern for me was the audit opinion saying there is still material uncertainty as to whether they are a going concern given the high levels of debt and whether they can meet their debt plan. The CEO seems to be pleased with the turnaround of EOH though and I have faith in his ability to turn EOH around based on the immense improvement in the last year alone.

It seems the share price run up was a bit optimistic and it will retrace for a bit, hopefully more positive news regarding debt or a trading update will see the share price run up significantly again.

Like Ascendis this is a higher risk share and will require some patience on the investors side to reap the rewards of taking on the additional risk.

#13 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 01:57 PM

Good results , hope this is the kast of impairments and losses....be keen to see how low the share goes to bottom off...rr5.80? Or lower...be good to buy this share for the long haul...time the bottom if possible

#14 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:37 PM

Results delayed to be released on the 2nd of December, Trading Update SENS information still remains. As per SENS released today.

#15 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:02 PM

Holding for long haul...a bit jittery short term but have the look away strategy

#16 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:44 PM

Is it time to take profits.....

I hope you didn’t cash out a month ago IN :D

#17 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 04:04 PM

Good gains on share price made today and in general over the last few months. Perhaps positive financials expected on the 26th.

#18 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:59 PM

Get more shares or first wait for the scare...and get some after the financials..

#19 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:28 PM

Something is a miss...

#20 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 02:23 PM

Good value. And long term play certainly.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting