#2421 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:28 AM

well when 46000 held it was obvious..we either saw 45830......or we go to 46330....

-----------------------it held...

------I added back all the longs covered at 46065..and half from 171...so we must see 46330 right...shoowee....i will cover 80% of all pozzis at 46 227...or a convincing break of 46200.

Edited by ZoomZ, 16 November 2015 - 10:29 AM.

#2422 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:24 AM

yeah Mr R..sweet...luck.. luck...huh...Mr Rulz...bah humbug...do you think it  could be luck bro?sheesh..rude chommi

--------------that high of 187 not there  yet...1 point c'mon alsi..u can do it...there we go got it...I am concerned...markets must retrace down a little now..all the jonni come latelies an all....closed 80%..46171/77...will cover balance on break of 46000..review shorts...the easy money is  now made on the short side...for now that is..for now.

Edited by ZoomZ, 16 November 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#2423 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

first target 46065 hit..closed 50%...seconf target 46187...then review swing..short...or long continuance...up 257 points so far....guys metals are slightly higher...brent up...c'mon dudes..feel the market ...stroke the market...cough..cough...spit...read the market. fenks..any questions...margin up 36k right now...better up than short that amount on a short.

Zoom this cant be luck! Wow. Well done.

#2424 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

first target 46065 hit..closed 50%...seconf target 46187...then review swing..short...or long continuance...up 257 points so far....guys metals are slightly higher...brent up...c'mon dudes..feel the market ...stroke the market...cough..cough...spit...read the market. fenks..any questions...margin up 36k right now...better up than short that amount on a short.

#2425 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:50 AM

here a small chart..some markets will start to move independent of the majors...just to find direction..belief...I dunno mate..small pozzi...

Attached Files

#2426 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

Mr Rulz.....the way I see it...and its blurred for sure...a murky haze..of green and red...coming from my lungs that is...is  china is  +tive..Japan is +tive..right...its  just a little hunch.

---------------------------------besides there r normally no words to describe stupidity or genius.....for all geniuses know they are the same...the stupid dont have a clue the geniuses know of course.

#2427 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:43 AM

Shoo Cappin ZZ sick as a hound dog...

But not as sick as the Alsi, I hope!

#2428 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:39 AM

'fore I go..the world is playing a far deeper narrative than meets the eye...things are heating up..the average brain will see nothing and do and say and think precisely what they have always done...the smarter ones are checking the clouds..and the winds..and the eyes...and thinking. making plans. calculating. Yar

#2429 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:39 AM

Zoom why long? Asia red and it seems like we are just going south.

#2430 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:36 AM

right covered all shorts on the open...45868...this head and shoulders is complete...I will take a few long 717...837....speculative plays...nice channel support here...837...no bravado..just cheeky..but i am in bed so tight auto stops..over n out.lessee. good luck manna.

#2431 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:12 AM

Shoo Cappin ZZ sick as a hound dog...offline indefinite...even missed most of the alsi downdraft since tuesday/wednesday..even to sick to phone trade..can u believe it...got my sliver of silver though..will hold on.... alsi should bounce 45500 right..right. Rand..buy orders in 14.87...and even 15.27....now this bear back to hibernate. cough..splutter.

#2432 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

R/$ receives gamma ray burst 

And could be a deadly count trap

But colonel zz has this thing in the palm 

Salud completa

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2433 Francoisfin

Francoisfin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

MTN fine  deadline Monday

So expecting SENS today or Monday

At 10% of index

make its tricky as quite binary

#2434 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:16 PM

party over chommi...down we go hard...the  channel may retest  but its ticket for now. IMO

T40 fut seeing 6 more gaps downstairs, bouncing into a falling wedge.

Whatever happens we shall pass this way again. 

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2435 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

now would that not be some thing if we end in a doji today

#2436 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

the DOW is very ready fora  lekker drop, might even happen tonight

broke she is

#2437 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:02 PM

DOW still holding 650 though, it pops that we will be in for real hurt

Anf that might be gone by the look of it

#2438 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

DOW still holding 650 though, it pops that we will be in for real hurt

Attached Files

• Attached File  Oops.png   37.96KB   9 downloads

#2439 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

roger that, far way down now

#2440 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:14 AM

party over chommi...down we go hard...the  channel may retest  but its ticket for now. IMO

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting