#2441 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

right, lets see if she holds momentum

nope, she burns...no water in sight

Edited by Garm, 12 November 2015 - 11:06 AM.

#2442 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

Yea you got me, I am always on the other side of the fence.....ahahahah..........not ready to call it just yet....lotsa stuff happening to day...the only real thing pinning us down IMO is resources, futures in general is fighting hard to give support. If resources catches a hard turn we going up. IMO

Reading back..ahahaah..suppose that was kind of obvious statement

#2443 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

right, lets see if she holds momentum

#2444 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

Yea you got me, I am always on the other side of the fence.....ahahahah..........not ready to call it just yet....lotsa stuff happening to day...the only real thing pinning us down IMO is resources, futures in general is fighting hard to give support. If resources catches a hard turn we going up. IMO

The DOW teste 650 and bounced off hard

#2445 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

Haa Mr G...not hard work really...

---------I am interested why  you  think we are  going up though..you think we going up dont you....I do....its not a good feeling but its a feeling. and I like feelings....except when they get  hurt.

Yar ..alsi 3 times holds this support....make or break market...wait for it...wait for  it...patience.

#2446 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:44 AM

Haa Mr G...not hard work really...

---------I am interested why  you  think we are  going up though..you think we going up dont you....I do....its not a good feeling but its a feeling. and I like feelings....except when they get  hurt.

Yar ..alsi 3 times holds this support....make or break market...wait for it...wait for  it...patience.

Edited by ZoomZ, 12 November 2015 - 09:47 AM.

#2447 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:39 AM

Yar Mr G...even with channels and supports markets tend towards 330....no question about it..

and I was right about that utidy gap 443 closing...

----------i dunno where I got my  alsi at 48037 from...wearing my hat and all....and Dow below weekly  pivot....problem is those aussis and chinese are bullish..or silly...

--this  alsi  is about to break support and accelerate...problems for  sure...make or break ..

But day is not over yet.

yup, you won the 330 again Mr Z.....as always

#2448 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

Yar Mr G...even with channels and supports markets tend towards 330....no question about it..

and I was right about that utidy gap 443 closing...

----------i dunno where I got my  alsi at 48037 from...wearing my hat and all....and Dow below weekly  pivot....problem is those aussis and chinese are bullish..or silly...

--this  alsi  is about to break support and accelerate...problems for  sure...make or break ..

But day is not over yet.

#2449 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

pop off 390...fingers crossed

#2450 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:24 AM

Mr F...please  post a chart of the  RESI...at least a 5 year and a 1 chart....nothing needed on chart...just candles...lessee mon. maybe i can help.

remember my commodity calls have nothing to do with fundamentals...the real -fake world is over..the real -real world is beginning...this new world has no paradigms from the old world unless one chooses those paradigms as part of  one's new world reality. Yar

the commodity calls are  based upon the new world and a lack of paper money..FIAT. Most of you can go to sleep now. those that read this properly will understand.

post the chart  Mr FF.

#2451 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:19 AM

I am peeling Mr V.....from suntan... howdyu know...

---------I couln't care less..everyone ignore silver...it is the worst trade in history....----------I gave a gift and someone gave it back.

Fine. Obrigado

#2452 Francoisfin

Francoisfin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:19 AM

captain zzz - thoughts on a bottom in resources pls

#2453 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:15 AM

Mr V...my silver call has nothing to do with the real-(fake) world ...it has to do with the real world..the one we are actually living not the one we are being told on TV. C'mon take a silver run with me....its only what R500 per contract...everyone take a small pozzi in silver...either here 14.33 odd or definitely below 14..say 13.67 odd....c'mon...do it for charity. what can you lose...R500....maybe all your margin...hee. have faith in Cappin ZZ...I dont do this often. who's in?

Are u a peeling? Channels rule.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2454 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

abd Cappin ZZ alwaysa gets  out of the mess...added 433...then covered half pozzi 577....up 128 points....good wine money....this  spike is interesting hey>>>hey?? for sure....does it have legs...well will cut  most shorts legs  off if it does...alsi left untidy  gap at  47443...but if this is breakaway then  zoom up we go hard. closed all longs 517....59 points on a few contracts...no pozzi now..swiss says  trouble for now

#2455 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:55 AM

cheese grater please

#2456 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:34 AM

its  a small break away gap IMO..down sloping wedge ..so gap should stay open...today is  all over the  place...I am muddled..but convicted to a few longs at the moment..503..

#2457 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

alsi target 48037 today

closed shorts  and taken medium longs first target 660...the  stupid opening gap is a problem and should bbe shorted into ...we could start at 330...bbut there we have it. tight stops

Edited by ZoomZ, 12 November 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#2458 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:48 AM

yar ..went short overnight on the pivot break....only to wake up an see aussi raging ahead..someone's an idiot...and it aint me...well maybe it is. ------just checked aussis chart...they're about to fall ...they could go to 5330....that would hurt...but short term they are backtesting right now...but sitting on strong support. all up in the air today...Dow still below weekly pivot...faked a late rally...but hey this is repairing MACDS across the board...alsi could sky it today 47800...48127...then collapse on Fridays opening gap....that's the pitch report. IMO

#2459 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:39 AM

Mr V...my silver call has nothing to do with the real-(fake) world ...it has to do with the real world..the one we are actually living not the one we are being told on TV. C'mon take a silver run with me....its only what R500 per contract...everyone take a small pozzi in silver...either here 14.33 odd or definitely below 14..say 13.67 odd....c'mon...do it for charity. what can you lose...R500....maybe all your margin...hee. have faith in Cappin ZZ...I dont do this often. who's in?

#2460 Garm

Garm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:55 AM

Thats the ausies popping right out

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting