479 replies to this topic

#101 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

No thank u...are they also still trying to learn the alsi too ... then why you still here wasting these guys time.... this is to improve newbees trading in a positive way ... where u try to make them scared and loose.... seen your work.... wheres your email still waiting

#102 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

Argento still a looser my system will trade your pants off, why you still here,,, and knowledge is something you merely do not have on the markets,,, your comments are just build on air,,, fool this system is build on knowledge.... you will never learn or understand the Alsi Argento,,, you still battlingit out.... all i can say is keep trying maybe one day you will get it right.... good night.... have another unsuccessful trading day tomorrow when we all profit again and again and again...... it must be so frustrating for you wondering how do the pros do it,,,, ag shame A

I'm not here anymore and trading with another 25+ trader forum! Guess there is a reason why they haven't ask you to join yet!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#103 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Argento still a looser my system will trade your pants off, why you still here,,, and knowledge is something you merely do not have on the markets,,, your comments are just build on air,,, fool this system is build on knowledge.... you will never learn or understand the Alsi Argento,,, you still battlingit out.... all i can say is keep trying maybe one day you will get it right.... good night.... have another unsuccessful trading day tomorrow when we all profit again and again and again...... it must be so frustrating for you wondering how do the pros do it,,,, ag shame A

#104 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:44 PM

Goodbye all, another waste of time,,, this behaviour of Argento is normal,,, knock a good thing,,, seen it many times before,,, must be working for sharenet,,,,, just ignore hime and his posts and your trading will do better for it,,,, what you going through frustration etc... is normal..... was once there.... good luck  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Check my email mr clever then you will see where I actually work!

A

#105 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

Newbees the proof is in the system go have a look, better than any trade posted by Argento in 8 years.... now u know why i dont waste my time on sites like this, post this to save your asses and stop u from wasting yoiur time here....

Again....most successful traders doesn't merely use a system and those who actually do definitely know its not that easy ...its about knowledge of the markets, experience and the will to never give up, there is a reason why you still stuck here anyway! Again...you got no trades and success to show here so talking about a con.

A

#106 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:41 PM

Goodbye all, another waste of time,,, this behaviour of Argento is normal,,, knock a good thing,,, seen it many times before,,, must be working for sharenet,,,,, just ignore hime and his posts and your trading will do better for it,,,, what you going through frustration etc... is normal..... was once there.... good luck  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

#107 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

I once was a newbee, and sooner i left these chat sites, especially alsi40 on sharechat which changed its name a number of times alot of people came and left..... but the sooner left the better my trades became, even develop a rock solid system... as relied on my own intuition.... 

#108 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

for newbees, Only trade between 09H00 and 17H25, as posted earlier, try not to trade alsi after hours, best times for beginners are,,, 09h05 to 11h00 and 15h40 to 17h25...... and friday often a trade from 12H30 to just before 14H00, good luck if going to follow chat sites

#109 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

Newbees the proof is in the system go have a look, better than any trade posted by Argento in 8 years.... now u know why i dont waste my time on sites like this, post this to save your asses and stop u from wasting yoiur time here....

#110 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Bet you just another salesman promoting your system and charging money later one..typical and no clue about the market!

Best of luck sir

A

No salesman, just a brilliant trader, un-like yourself, still batteling round on chat sites looking for trades, your never going to master it that way A. How long have u batteling it out for now on this site cant thnk that far back... 7 or 8 years... i still think u work for sharenet to try through people of their game... by giving wrong signals and trade.... all be careful of Argento been watching him for a long time... Just a con

#111 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Argento im the one who saved your asses in the past with false calls by u and others on sharechat... go figure, you need a stroger indicators and strategy

Lol now your funny! Wonder why HDB then never invited you to his forum?

A

#112 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

o Argento your strategy and indicators are not strong enough for the Alsi, and 14 years in this market, do u even knoe who ig was before, who remembers ideal cfds, if not you do not have enough experience to trade this market, not even Argento has enough experience to trade the Alsi without stop losses and Hedging positions, i ask who all went short on friday, i would have never

Bet you just another salesman promoting your system and charging money later one..typical and no clue about the market!

Best of luck sir

A

#113 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

Argento im the one who saved your asses in the past with false calls by u and others on sharechat... go figure, you need a stroger indicators and strategy

#114 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

Not sceptic at all...just realistic! Proof is in the pudding and again haven't seen you posted consistent winners. If it was that easy you would have right? Got my strategy and indicators so that gives me enough confidence thanks...but if you really know this market saying it is easy means you haven't put in the hours nor have the experience. Respectfully said... :)

But if it works for you go man!

A

o Argento your strategy and indicators are not strong enough for the Alsi, and 14 years in this market, do u even knoe who ig was before, who remembers ideal cfds, if not you do not have enough experience to trade this market, not even Argento has enough experience to trade the Alsi without stop losses and Hedging positions, i ask who all went short on friday, i would have never

#115 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

Have a look at attached, 

Attached Files

#116 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

Argento i see you still batteling with confidence, and still sceptic, i love sceptics, as creates doubt in traders, i have developed a system, go and look for yourself and yes it is that easy, as i lead dont follow people on these kind of sites, rather offer the beginner a better chance of getting it 95% chance.... how many time ive seen u guys in the past leading the poor newbee astray... you guys should feel little bad... this system has proved itself.... over and over... so before being a sceptic go have look for yourself.... remember easy to be a sceptic but harder to offer the truth..... as ones name is behind it.... and sick of seeing newbees battling in the market... anyway this will even improve your trading and improve your knowledge of how easily markets can be mapped

Not sceptic at all...just realistic! Proof is in the pudding and again haven't seen you posted consistent winners. If it was that easy you would have right? Got my strategy and indicators so that gives me enough confidence thanks...but if you really know this market saying it is easy means you haven't put in the hours nor have the experience. Respectfully said... :)

But if it works for you go man!

A

#117 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:58 PM

They be identical to my vision. Do you make a living as a con man?

Snippit, 5% are ruthless and arrogant cos they understand  the "Game" and beat the odds ( Winners). So where do you want to be.....GO FIGURE!!

this is why i can be as above stated, only thing is the system is more arrogant than me, it out trades me, and i will out trade you. go figure

#118 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Argento, proof is in the price, and the on screen. :)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: hope this makes u happy,  all listening the con man is snippit and this chat site be warned ive seen many come and go, run from this site as far as possible. they display paper trades most of the time, never put their balls on the line... thats why i left and many other brilliant traders.. just old con artist stay, be warned all newbees they going to loose u alot of money

Attached Files

#119 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

All of you, If still sceptic about the markets and individual that can really help u, then really need a tool like this, have a look, im long from 47321, position placed with no emations or stress

Market on its way to 47520 my take profit at 150pip/points 47471

#120 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

All of you, If still sceptic about the markets and individual that can really help u, then really need a tool like this, have a look, im long from 47321, position placed with no emations or stress

Attached Files

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting