will go short again on break of todays low for another 150p min

#86 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

problem now is im getting a sell signal right up to one hour time frame!!!! so longs out of equation for today

spot on....

i dont trust any timeframe higher than 1 hour trading the alsi!!

#87 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

seems Argentos and Telly Tubbys +-47700 safex....+-47500 cash received...well called!!

now reversals down down.....

#88 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

short 5 c @ 174...hs breaking

s/l 100p

t/p at least 100p

thank you...out for 550p

#89 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

short 5 c @ 174...hs breaking

s/l 100p

t/p at least 100p

#90 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

problem now is im getting a sell signal right up to one hour time frame!!!! so longs out of equation for today

#91 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

Tech Trader the purpose of this thread is purely calls with entry exits and stops...simple..

Lets ignore any noise and will appreciate your calls....also anybody else....

I see ur arrogance makes you one of the 5%( winners)  trading the alsi!!!

PS as for Argento i find him to be one of the most respectable and jacked up alsi trader around here so lets not get personal with him!!

obviously we short term and he is more medium to long term...thats why the confusion...

Edited by Scalptrader, 18 July 2017 - 09:50 AM.

#92 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

now patience required ... waiting for g/y zone to go long....

#93 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

high risk trade

short 5 c at 349 this morning

stop just over yesterdays high 525

t/p at least 200p per c

thank yout...out for 1000p

#94 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:39 AM

high risk trade

short 5 c at 349 this morning

stop just over yesterdays high 525

t/p at least 200p per c

#95 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

Good night sceptics wishing u all sleepless nights,,, as i hold the key to success on the Alsi40,,,, so i can zzzzzz awsomely tonight

#96 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

For u Snippit, Sakkie and Argento and other sceptics its unatainable... i reserve the right to help newbees and those batteling to succeed with trading the Alsi.... ask sakkie to develop you 3 the same system which runs across more than 1 time frame mapped individually.... good luck....

#97 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

Sakkie u got it all wrong,,, all stages are mapped, how many stages are there sakkie, have u identified them yet again,,, moving averages will never get that wright,,, how does a flashing go long and go short Arrow get it right all the time,, go back and revisit,, try again,,, so comment on what understand and not speculations,,, it protects, observes and acts which the human eye can not do.. through all stages of the market... wow amazing .... dont do forums waste of time... u make it sound so easy so lets see how years you take to get it right

#98 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

Snippit, 5% are ruthless and arrogant cos they understand  the "Game" and beat the odds ( Winners). So where do you want to be.....GO FIGURE!!

this is why i can be as above stated, only thing is the system is more arrogant than me, it out trades me, and i will out trade you. go figure

Is it free? Is it expensive? Come on Con Man - how much do you expect to make from this baseless sales pitch???

Obviouslt more than you ever made from trading - just another of the never ending stream of windbag con fartists

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#99 sakkie6

sakkie6

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

Argento, proof is in the price, and the on screen. :)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: hope this makes u happy,  all listening the con man is snippit and this chat site be warned ive seen many come and go, run from this site as far as possible. they display paper trades most of the time, never put their balls on the line... thats why i left and many other brilliant traders.. just old con artist stay, be warned all newbees they going to loose u alot of money

If you were really interested in helping newbies, you would open a thread and do some basic explanations of your system and the rules you follow, i.e. the system the based on the 15 minute time frame, using three moving averages.  MA1 is a slow moving average and used for determining the trend.  While price is below this MA1, there is a strong selling bias. MA2 (medium) and MA3 (fast) are used to determine entry into positions.  As long as price closes below MA2, a new short position is entered on every candle.  If price closes above MA2, close all shorts.  When MA3 crosses over MA2, only long positions are allowed.  While price is above MA3, but below MA1, there is no clear and cautious trading is advised.  The system works well in trending markets, but is absolutely useless once a phase of consolidation is entered into.

#100 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

why dont you post those great trade opportunities for these guys to positively gane from.... fellow south african... how about starting tomorrow,,, u give them the obvious trade in the morning and the afternoon,,, which guarentees a trader 100pips in the morning and 100pips in the afternoon.... wow 3000 to 4000 pips per month.... 1 mini 30 to 40 000 rand imagine 1 Cash contract times it by 5.... for all newbees... be patient there is always a trade in the morning btw 09h05 and 11h20 then out.... then trade from 15h40 to 17H25... dont over trade as cause traders fatigue and dont enter a trade straight after have exit a trade unless have years of experience... 100 pips twice a day is all you need to out trade every trader on this site.... focus on identifying trades in these 2 time frames best place 2 start if new.... good luck guys... dont rely on chat forums to improve your trading... been there done that does not work... good all... hope this advice will do you well

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting