35854 replies to this topic

#21341 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Feels all too familiar yes. Very interesting, but as you state, who know the legitimacy of this. But thought provoking and hopefully future investors will take heed and ensure they manage their trading "business" well.

Lekkerry using google picked this up. Dont know how true though..go to this webpage

http://www.igindexar...index.php?id=16

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#21342 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Ding ding ding.

New highs on Alsi Futures

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21343 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

Deeeeep pockets then!

Thanks.

Lekkerry using google picked this up. Dont know how true though..go to this webpage

http://www.igindexar...index.php?id=16

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21344 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

Repulsed @ 43380 (F) come back and fight or be shot in the back

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21345 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

and Up we go,

this is a steam train, with lots and lots of momentum.

As soon as the coal runs out (dumb money), it's going to be to heavy to stay up, and fall through the floor.

Alsi future

#21346 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

jakes I think we may get a pullback...just my gut feel!! FTSE futures not convincing...10 min to go!!

The daily bollingerbands is beginning to push outwards and normally that indicates on a big move coming, this market is looking stronger by the day!

But....this is dumb money flowing in for sure!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#21347 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

Deeeeep pockets then!

Thanks.

Simple...they buy or sell the underlying security/stock!!   BHP, AGL etc..the big ones to move the alsi in direction they need!!

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#21348 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

HDB (and Jakes for that matter). If you make statements like these, do you imply the MMs actually enter into contracts themselves, or how do they "manipulate" to their benefit? Be that the case (or not), how does this affect you Jakes, as you play on the SAFEX board directly?

Many thanks.

P.s. Trading IG, I can not prove it, other than my set SLs being targeted very accurately at crunch times, I tend to agree taht some key players seemingly are hunting trades, but this becomes conspiracy theory stuff, as how can (technically they can) they target each and every trader. (?) 

Simple...they buy or sell the underlying security/stock!!   BHP, AGL etc..the big ones to move the alsi in direction they need!!

Also they could buy/sell ftse or S&P futures to manipulate and confuse us to enter or close a trade!!

Edited by HDB, 26 March 2014 - 09:57 AM.

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21349 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

Good luck in Pta, I hope when you get back to your screen we are in deep red territory.

I dont see it happening though.

Unless Russia takes the rest of Ukraine while you are in your meeting, hehe  

jakes I think we may get a pullback...just my gut feel!! FTSE futures not convincing...10 min to go!!

HDB

#21350 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

HDB (and Jakes for that matter). If you make statements like these, do you imply the MMs actually enter into contracts themselves, or how do they "manipulate" to their benefit? Be that the case (or not), how does this affect you Jakes, as you play on the SAFEX board directly?

Many thanks.

P.s. Trading IG, I can not prove it, other than my set SLs being targeted very accurately at crunch times, I tend to agree taht some key players seemingly are hunting trades, but this becomes conspiracy theory stuff, as how can (technically they can) they target each and every trader. (?) 

knowing how the market makers play as most going to go long today, they going to bring the market down quickly at some time to take out stops and squeeze the longs...Im waiting for that pullback to go long!!

#21351 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

You're right; it probably is wishful thinking. Let's see which way it goes though. Happy days.

Good luck in Pta, I hope when you get back to your screen we are in deep red territory.

I dont see it happening though.

Unless Russia takes the rest of Ukraine while you are in your meeting, hehe  

Alsi future

#21352 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

Think best to trade with the trend Roundtree, will save you lots of losses going forward..especially playing so many contracts at a time!

A

Noted, brother. Noted. Let's see if I can tame this beast. Unfortunately, I have a meeting in Pretoria, so I won't be in front of my screen. Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#21353 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Wishful thinking.

But goodluck with that, I see this thing going up in a straight line. I'll be waiting with the kitchen sink when we reach a new high for a short.

For now, long is my play

You're right; it probably is wishful thinking. Let's see which way it goes though. Happy days.

Happy trading!

#21354 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

Morning, my brothers in arms.

Here it comes! Down to 42715 on the Jun 14.

Think best to trade with the trend Roundtree, will save you lots of losses going forward..especially playing so many contracts at a time!

A

#21355 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

Wishful thinking.

But goodluck with that, I see this thing going up in a straight line. I'll be waiting with the kitchen sink when we reach a new high for a short.

For now, long is my play

My target to go short is @ +- 43550

Alsi future

#21356 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:10 AM

Wishful thinking.

For now, long is my play

Alsi future

#21357 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

knowing how the market makers play as most going to go long today, they going to bring the market down quickly at some time to take out stops and squeeze the longs...Im waiting for that pullback to go long!!

HDB

#21358 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

Happy trading!

#21359 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Well done A.

Looks like its going up in a straight line to new highs.

This train is not stopping for anything.

Roundtree, are you holding your shorts?
Seems like a precarious position to be in?

Thanks J!

Next stop...new highs and beyond, pity most is still standing on the platform waiting! :(

A

#21360 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:51 AM

Best to remove my stops in case of any stop hunts.

Daily range has expanded on ALSI

Still expecting 5% correction in the next 3 days, holding shorts

S with window dressing for this quarter, I think its risk off till end of month!! May push higher and higher rest of this week!!

HDB

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting