35854 replies to this topic

#25701 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

Don't know why but now and then I watch Roffey to see if he would at least acknowledge we have seen one of the biggest bullmarkets to date..but still he utter the words..."this is not a bullmarket"...seriously!!??

Looks like primary wave 3 is extending in the US giving a projection of about 1850/60 year end and fits in nicely with a new high on TOP40 and the top of our primary wave 3 as well. Then primary wave 4 down should commence in Jan with new risk budgets kicking off, sentiment is starting to be a problem and usually indicates on a deep correction approaching, fits in perfectly with seasonal weakness too!

This choppy action up is actually bullish and will get wings soon..40300 (futures) strong resistance and why she is hitting her head..patience the name of the game!

A

Is worth following Garth Mckenzie on Summit or subscribe to his advice, good trader for TOP40 tips!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#25702 keng

keng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

Sheesh, that oke....   :blink:

I love watching this guy, always watch his weekly video on BD. When gold comes bouncing back (won't hold my breath and hope he is still around) then get ready for a real school master lecture  :D

I actually believe a lot of what his says is logical, problem is the market isn't interested in logic.

#25703 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Don't know why but now and then I watch Roffey to see if he would at least acknowledge we have seen one of the biggest bullmarkets to date..but still he utter the words..."this is not a bullmarket"...seriously!!??

Looks like primary wave 3 is extending in the US giving a projection of about 1850/60 year end and fits in nicely with a new high on TOP40 and the top of our primary wave 3 as well. Then primary wave 4 down should commence in Jan with new risk budgets kicking off, sentiment is starting to be a problem and usually indicates on a deep correction approaching, fits in perfectly with seasonal weakness too!

This choppy action up is actually bullish and will get wings soon..40300 (futures) strong resistance and why she is hitting her head..patience the name of the game!

A

I think he keeps his portfolio for 200 years to make money...I wonder if we live that long :P

#25704 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Sheesh, that oke....   :blink:

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#25705 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

A

#25706 fabes

fabes

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

40300/40350 is a possible high for today

Atleast it is looking to still be in play. We seem to be stuck in one zone again like yesterday. I'm not complaining since it's above 400.

#25707 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

40300/40350 is a possible high for today

#25708 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

Mandela's funeral is really bringing all the worlds presidents together in one place.

The US Air Force One has departed the US to South Africa will 3 presidents. Obama,Bush and Carter

Brazil is coming with 5 presidents.

Mandela is a legend indeed.

I am really glad to have lived in his lifetime. I have seen it all.

Air Force One has arrived in South Africa with President Obama and the US delegation for the Nelson Mandela Memorial

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#25709 fabes

fabes

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

YIp he did! maybe last chance to buy

Ditto R.

#25710 fabes

fabes

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

mr market disagrees...

It's only the last bears hanging around... See how high we go this afternoon.(I hope). lol

It's the last buying opportunity given. Any bear that won't surrender will get killed.

By order,

Bulls

#25711 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

mr market disagrees...

YIp he did! maybe last chance to buy

#25712 snoop

snoop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

I doubt we coming back under 40000 any time soon then again we will never know, lets see what happens.

mr market disagrees...

#25713 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

Had a long position overnight and this taper talk had me a bit worried. Closed for profit now. I somehow don't think that will matter today. I think somehow the bears will us lots of contracts at good prices before we take of.

Lets see. Will enter again under 400 with tight SL. Target 403/405.

I doubt we coming back under 40000 any time soon then again we will never know, lets see what happens.

#25714 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

Had a long position overnight and this taper talk had me a bit worried. Closed for profit now. I somehow don't think that will matter today. I think somehow the bears will us lots of contracts at good prices before we take of.

Taper smaper!

CHARTS!!

Is above her 21 daily so should start rocking up today!

A

#25715 fabes

fabes

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

#25716 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

Santa has run-on-flats

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#25717 Redeemer

Redeemer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

Ha ha ha ha...P, you reckon Rudolf The Reindeer has a thorn in his foot and they had to stop over somewhere :D

Santa might have a flat tyre

#25718 gamma

gamma

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Mandela's funeral is really bringing all the worlds presidents together in one place.

The US Air Force One has departed the US to South Africa will 3 presidents. Obama,Bush and Carter

Brazil is coming with 5 presidents.

Mandela is a legend indeed.

I am really glad to have lived in his lifetime. I have seen it all.

Good post.

Ditto that

Do not try and bend the market. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. Then you'll see, that it is not the market that bends, it is only yourself.

#25719 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Santa might have a flat tyre

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#25720 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

What about taper talk p?
http://www.marketwat...?dist=countdown
As per your link .... Small one in Dec. Wonder what the effect tomorrow will be for us, even though it is just talk...

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting