35854 replies to this topic

#27441 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Some will say throw all the chips in for one final hurrah for the year.

I wish i had at least 10 million in my account. I would trade R1000 a point for the upcoming move.

R1000 x1000points= R1000 000

A millionare in a week. Beats playing lotto

;) just dreaming

Game over bears!

Downtrend line has been breached together with breaking the 21 daily moving average up, throwing in all my long chips now..for that mill!! ;)

A

"Never never never give up!"

#27442 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Lady Yellen < I love you , my account as well! don't worry about consequences  just carry on!

#27443 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

China is Back

China’s Third Plenum reform details now released

They plan to:

•  greatly reduce govt intervention in resource allocation
  •  improve property rights protection system
  • loosen family planning restrictions
  • transfer some state assets to national social security fund
  • raise dividends paid by SOES to 30% by 2020
  • abolish labour camp system
  • let local govts broaden financing channels
  • let local govts issue bonds
  • reduce capital punishment ” step by step”
  • scrap residence restrictions in small cities
  • lift restrictions on residence registration in orderly manner in mid-size cities
  • integrate urban and rural social security systems

• Loosen family planning restrictions would mean more babies. Thats good for global consumption.
  • More kids to but Tencent "Naspers"internet games.

It will now allow couples to have two children if one of the parents is an only child.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27444 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

China is Back

China’s Third Plenum reform details now released

They plan to:

•  greatly reduce govt intervention in resource allocation
  •  improve property rights protection system
  • loosen family planning restrictions
  • transfer some state assets to national social security fund
  • raise dividends paid by SOES to 30% by 2020
  • abolish labour camp system
  • let local govts broaden financing channels
  • let local govts issue bonds
  • reduce capital punishment ” step by step”
  • scrap residence restrictions in small cities
  • lift restrictions on residence registration in orderly manner in mid-size cities
  • integrate urban and rural social security systems

• Loosen family planning restrictions would mean more babies. Thats good for global consumption.
  • More kids to but Tencent "Naspers"internet games.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27445 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

GRANDMA RUNNING THE WORLD

Janet-Yellen-Nov-14-2013.png

She looks like Grandma.

I bet if i told her that i blew my account trading the FED meeting, she would let me in her house and make some tea with scones.

LOL!!!!! :)

#27446 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

GRANDMA RUNNING THE WORLD

Janet-Yellen-Nov-14-2013.png

She looks like Grandma.

I bet if i told her that i blew my account trading the FED meeting, she would let me in her house and make some tea with scones.

#27447 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

likelihood of a midday correction today,  starting round these levels?-

see the Dax has just turned positive  - S&P 500 and Ndx futures and FTSE been positive - just need T40 spot to break that 40630 barrier 

#27448 grumpy old man

grumpy old man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

A prayer before Top40 explodes

Our Fed, Who art in Washington, Yellen be thy name, Thy printing come, Thy will be done by Ben as it is with Janet, Give us this day our daily billion, and increase our debts, As we bail out our debtors, And lead us not into inflation, But deliver us from down markets, For thine is the printing, the bubble and the euphoria, Forever till taper. Amen

Haha.......Very good.

#27449 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

Thanks A! Gonna study that and try to make it sink in !! ;)

Sometimes when she consolidates the tends to make a 15min bearish cross but goes up again....best to stick to the 30min one before entering a trade..but when she makes a low and comes back up this cross is the first sign of bulls starting the march back up...

A

#27450 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

Our Fed, Who art in Washington, Yellen be thy name, Thy printing come, Thy will be done by Ben as it is with Janet, Give us this day our daily billion, and increase our debts, As we bail out our debtors, And lead us not into inflation, But deliver us from down markets, For thine is the printing, the bubble and the euphoria, Forever till taper. Amen

Bears must not say i did not pray for them, for what is about to happen

#27451 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

classic!! :-) :-)

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#27452 Mad Max

Mad Max

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

The 21 moving average (blue line) crosses the 89 moving average (green line) up on the 15 min chart...30 min to follow and once that crosses you see a minimum 1% move (same for bearish crosses)!

If the 5H / 1D moving averages cross you get down moves like we saw in June...just nasty man! :huh:

A

Thanks A! Gonna study that and try to make it sink in !! ;)

#27453 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Well...they just heard you! :D

A

#27454 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

BRILLIANT!  :)

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#27455 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Thanks A. You keep mentioning things like  a 15 minute bullish cross and 60 minute bearish cross- what do you mean by that - graphically ?

The 21 moving average (blue line) crosses the 89 moving average (green line) up on the 15 min chart...30 min to follow and once that crosses you see a minimum 1% move (same for bearish crosses)!

If the 5H / 1D moving averages cross you get down moves like we saw in June...just nasty man! :huh:

A

#27456 McIce

McIce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

This is going onto Facebook!  ROFL!  Good one S

Edited by McIce, 15 November 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#27457 saint1

saint1

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

**** Sunesis, now u done it, crash on the way. haha

#27458 gringots

gringots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

LOL :lol:

"Attitude produces better overall results than analysis or technique, of course the ideal situation is to have both, but you really don't need both, because if you have the right attitude the right mindset then everything else about trading will be relatively easy even simple and certainly a lot more fun." - Mark Douglas, Trading in the Zone.

Don't listen to me, I'm a market Rookie.

#27459 Mad Max

Mad Max

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

ha ha hah   Good one Sunesis!! Thanks man. :)

#27460 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

POPULAR

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting