35854 replies to this topic

#10301 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

dow has just lost its 50day moving average...forget the 200....this is a disaster!!   bubble burst!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#10302 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

A bursting will down it 

But where will it go if the pin just hurts it?

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#10303 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

Flingel Bunt rise and fall with equal legs abc

Rise for 1 and fall for 2 and Is that almost a Fib I see

Let the new news bring on the almighty 3

Rem: Fibs can be liars and twos can fail thee

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#10304 Dabre

Dabre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

Very quiet here today

Bad day for the lurkers :D

We still going through a lot in our lives right now, death of family and friends and the Proteas loss to NZ :D

Edited by Dabre, 25 March 2015 - 06:26 PM.

#10305 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

Sentiment to bearish for her to continue the slide IMO!

A

Blood bath out there in US!!

Sooner rather than later the vix index and s&p are going to be hugging each other on the charts!!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#10306 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

Very quiet here today

Bad day for the lurkers  :D

#10307 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

One more thing A...I went short last night when Dow made daily HS....at close it was still in play!!  think +-40p more to go to target!!   so im expecting a read day in US today if that HS plays out!!  means more pain for us later today!!

think 1000 is rather conservative...may be 1200 by 5pm!!

Sentiment to bearish for her to continue the slide IMO!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#10308 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:03 PM

Long at 46074 (IG). She looks like she'll quickly flash down another 200-400 or so pips to that prior low, before zooming up. Will add two more as she goes down.

However, gap of the 19th March almost closed, so I expect a reversal around here.

Nice entry MP. Hope we bank good profits 

#10309 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:41 AM

One more thing A...I went short last night when Dow made daily HS....at close it was still in play!!  think +-40p more to go to target!!   so im expecting a read day in US today if that HS plays out!!  means more pain for us later today!!

My charts telling a different story but will see! ;)

US also on strong support so expecting a bounce tonight!

A

#10310 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

HDB

#10311 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:34 AM

A sorry I care to differ...think much more downside next week or 2!!  rand  and Euro in correction mode...Irrespective of whats happening in our country , the strong dollar is no more!!  next 2 weeks I see rand below R11.00 and we will continue to go down!! 

The alsi is now purely a currency play...The FX took us to new highs, now it will take us down as she corrects!!

I agree. If I wasn't looking for a repeating cycle I'd still be short

#10312 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

oh yeah , I predicted a 1000 p drop for the alsi in my forum today!!  no gibberish, straight to point...short bias!!

HDB

#10313 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

Well that was a fun ride ... closed and now looking for that bounce to short again

#10314 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Ye...drop is very impulsive and normally signals the end of a downphase so sitting tight here!Think we might see a high on the 02 April and not low as previously stated...then some consolidation before going higher.

This primary V wave not to be messed with!

A

A sorry I care to differ...think much more downside next week or 2!!  rand  and Euro in correction mode...Irrespective of whats happening in our country , the strong dollar is no more!!  next 2 weeks I see rand below R11.00 and we will continue to go down!! 

The alsi is now purely a currency play...The FX took us to new highs, now it will take us down as she corrects!!

HDB

#10315 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:28 AM

Long at 46074 (IG). She looks like she'll quickly flash down another 200-400 or so pips to that prior low, before zooming up. Will add two more as she goes down.

However, gap of the 19th March almost closed, so I expect a reversal around here.

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#10316 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

Someone is watching us Argento  :ph34r:

Ye...drop is very impulsive and normally signals the end of a downphase so sitting tight here!Think we might see a high on the 02 April and not low as previously stated...then some consolidation before going higher.

This primary V wave not to be messed with!

A

#10317 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:09 AM

Someone is watching us Argento  :ph34r:

#10318 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

I don't know why but got a hunch today we could see a turnaround and new highs from here, that hunch is a thing one needs to trust sometimes so for now taking no positions....this whole structure could very well be a inverted H&S as well and bullish!!

The investor confidence level is very low and is a concern for the bears atm!

A

Long!!

A

#10319 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

Long 46,641

#10320 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:38 AM

I don't know why but got a hunch today we could see a turnaround and new highs from here, that hunch is a thing one needs to trust sometimes so for now taking no positions....this whole structure could very well be a inverted H&S as well and bullish!!

The investor confidence level is very low and is a concern for the bears atm!

A

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting