#15781 warnerbroers

warnerbroers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

b made 38.2% retrace of a  whereas  61.8% retrace more typical.

Take 2: Gap close with c = 1.382a  gives b to 46457

looks good....but i wouldn't be surprised if the market throws in a 200 point curve ball between 9-10 before resuming down....hold on  :)

#15782 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

V

I almost fear asking this in case I upset you...but do you see it going up first again before coming down? I've been waiting for a cypher/gartley to set up since last wednesday but it didn fully meet the 46600-47000 mark but my targets line up with yours

Upside at open presently with weak prognosis

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#15783 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Are you going short today?

standing aside for the rest of the day, gonna wAtch the battle maybe I' ll take a position much later in the day

#15784 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Lolz

Are you going short today?

#15785 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:18 AM

V

I almost fear asking this in case I upset you...but do you see it going up first again before coming down? I've been waiting for a cypher/gartley to set up since last wednesday but it didn fully meet the 46600-47000 mark but my targets line up with yours

Attached Files

#15786 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

This is no empty handed prediction

You do not need to trust me, I prefer you don't

I would prefer if you find good logical reason to show me the error here...

But first there has to be one.

attachicon.gifT40 Futures(Hourly) gap closer.png

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#15787 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

Bulls are going to have to work hard toe keep this thing from dropping, 10c down over 2% in Hkn.<br />If I'm not mistaken, that says we have to give back 3% on Naspers, and that is almost 10% of Alsi weighting.<br />Lets see.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#15788 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

Seems a lot of guys who were long got smacked yesterday when the rand strengthened against the pound to the extent it did....<br /><br />Was unable to get in at the turning point yesterday afternoon....got in a bit later and had to be happy with only 100 pips after all the hundreds of pips going into the pockets of the RBM. <br /><br />Must start to learn this lesson....during fast moves down, expect the support levels to be broken, rather than to hold...

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#15789 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

Hey! Bear Catcher! Respect to V and A and all the other guys but I am much more interested in my negative performance correlation with your trades dude. Exactly what is your position right now if you don't mind? Took my klap on being long just after you opened one earlier today, then got a reversal later in the day to catch an old short position that has been in place for quite a while with its pants firmly down. Did you go short without telling everyone??  WTF! Geez, Bear, have a heart man!

IG SA40

#15790 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

This is no empty handed prediction

You do not need to trust me, I prefer you don't

I would prefer if you find good logical reason to show me the error here...

But first there has to be one.

#15791 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

I accord you Guru status hehehehe, all you calls have been spot on

Lolz

#15792 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

thanks but better to trade after midday so not to get trapped like today...I also felt pain on holding my short but didnt give up and stuck to my plan and eventually it played out...thank God

And remember I'm no Guru...hehehe :P

I accord you Guru status hehehehe, all you calls have been spot on

#15793 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

Calm down now please, the supermoon is on it's way away already.

Pay attention, stop dribbling. Equal legs for the c will now close the gap.

If not obvious consult an optician, and have a metal plate implanted to protect your brain.

#15794 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

closed shorts now long, give the bulls a break....hehehe :D

long target achieved and covered 200pip 

#15795 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

thanks but better to trade after midday so not to get trapped like today...I also felt pain on holding my short but didnt give up and stuck to my plan and eventually it played out...thank God

And remember I'm no Guru...hehehe :P

#15796 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Nice call again RBM, made some money with shorts now long, hope tomorrow will be a green day

#15797 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

closed shorts now long, give the bulls a break....hehehe :D

Nice call again RBM, made some money with shorts now long, hope tomorrow will be a green day

#15798 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

I've got tomorrow as deep red.

Lets see who takes home the money

Day Open high, Day Close Low...IMO

#15799 Beorn

Beorn