#16522 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

fair enough...i appreciate your sentiment..and indeed elliot requires an impulse 5..but i dont see it occurring..but good luck to all...the tide has turned...choppy indeed

#16523 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

looks like bull trap...

got out with 8 points profit, bull traps are painfull

#16524 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

i made long term calls

the market will shock people and paradigms will collapse...the idiots will keep trying to make money and adopt old philosophies only to be hammered by reality

good bye us dollar...in march i told all to short the usd and stay there (of course i was lectured by some genius that tried to convince us the usd was king forever...and  because It traded 'multiple currencies'..shoowee

the major currencies are dead....dead.

the alsi top will be 46767/46867....if we are lucky to let some bulls lick their wounds....or else its down from 46481 for next 2 years to 31490.

dow, maybe 16927/16887...onwards to 11000...then 6100... the dow is perfectly following fibonacci numbers....like 6130...8900...15500...16100...noone will get this so i'll stop there

i'll have gringots back testing my claims..howdy gringots

remember '23 degrees'

buy gold ..physical..and water purification plants. magnetism. right it's been swell popping in.

I agree with your currency onion but regarding the markets this bullmarket still got higher highs into next year!But will get choppy with bigger corrections along the way, must say using Elliott it gives you a different perspective on exactly where we are!

Given this war issues doesn't escalate into something more.....!

A

Edited by Argento, 01 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.

"Never never never give up!"

#16525 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Must say RBM if you are long your short bearish comments can get irritating but if short gotta love it! :rolleyes:

short dude, relax...

#16526 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

i made long term calls

the market will shock people and paradigms will collapse...the idiots will keep trying to make money and adopt old philosophies only to be hammered by reality

good bye us dollar...in march i told all to short the usd and stay there (of course i was lectured by some genius that tried to convince us the usd was king forever...and  because It traded 'multiple currencies'..shoowee

the major currencies are dead....dead.

the alsi top will be 46767/46867....if we are lucky to let some bulls lick their wounds....or else its down from 46481 for next 2 years to 31490.

dow, maybe 16927/16887...onwards to 11000...then 6100... the dow is perfectly following fibonacci numbers....like 6130...8900...15500...16100...noone will get this so i'll stop there

i'll have gringots back testing my claims..howdy gringots

remember '23 degrees'

buy gold ..physical..and water purification plants. magnetism. right it's been swell popping in.

#16527 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

great, now lets take her further down, make it a friday to remember :)

Must say RBM if you are long your short bearish comments can get irritating but if short gotta love it! :rolleyes:

#16528 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

dude

i joined here i march...called a 43000 top and market fell 2000 points... what more do you want?

my brain huh

then the mkt swung/turned off the longer dated lower channel ...up we go then we had all the geniuses saying no negative divergences... what pillicks to get caught at 47000...the RSI began falling in march/april here is a daily with simple RSI showing a very weak last 4000 points

geniuses

adioos

Few people saw this thing going to 47000 myself included!

Trade politics is part of the business, DOW in a nasty upside wedge you mentioned once so don't adioos for good now ye Turkish! :P

A

#16529 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

You will never beat the market so wrong calls is part of the job, but we learn and shouldn't be too arrogant to do so!

So peace brother, just pulling your leg a bit!

A

great, now lets take her further down, make it a friday to remember :)

#16530 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Normally when your calls are right you are in the clever group...and wrong you are in the .....ZoomZ's group!

Even a 2 year old can make that math!

A

You will never beat the market so wrong calls is part of the job, but we learn and shouldn't be too arrogant to do so!

So peace brother, just pulling your leg a bit!

A

#16531 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

dude

i joined here i march...called a 43000 top and market fell 2000 points... what more do you want?

my brain huh

then the mkt swung/turned off the longer dated lower channel ...up we go then we had all the geniuses saying no negative divergences... what pillicks to get caught at 47000...the RSI began falling in march/april here is a daily with simple RSI showing a very weak last 4000 points

geniuses

adioos

Attached Files

Edited by ZoomZ, 01 August 2014 - 04:14 PM.

#16532 sequoia

sequoia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

green shoots... 

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent – John Maynard Keynes

#16533 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

hey argento silvo i am a swing trader you genius... this place is for clever idiots and stupid idiots......the clever ones argue for **** licks...the stupid ones envy the clever ones and make snide comments to even out their ineptitude.. easy to tell the difference which group you fall into though

Normally when your calls are right you are in the clever group...and wrong you are in the .....ZoomZ's group!

Even a 2 year old can make that math!

A

#16534 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Mp is it hard to walk with those balls maybe a bit early but Well Done

IG CASH

#16535 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

looks like bull trap...

think you might be right

#16536 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

hey argento silvo i am a swing trader you genius... this place is for clever idiots and stupid idiots......the clever ones argue for **** licks...the stupid ones envy the clever ones and make snide comments to even out their ineptitude.. easy to tell the difference which group you fall into though

#16537 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

are you ready for WW3?? -- mugwump, 08:00:01 08/01/14 Fri [1]
http://www.zerohedge...less-we-stop-it

As reported by Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge, the Russian response to the extra-legal ruling of a corrupt court in the Netherlands, which had no jurisdiction over the case on which it ruled, awarding $50 billion dollars from the Russian government to shareholders of Yukos, a corrupt entity that was looting Russia and evading taxes, is telling. Asked what Russia would do about the ruling, an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.” Do you really think this ruling matters?”
courtesy...voy.com

although very serious stuff..and the sumerians want to start this 'war',the 5th and 6th dimensions will thwart this 'war'.

alsi target....31490....from august to 2016/17

gold to 5600 per ounce or higher

rand to parity with usd

buckleup Betties...Archie is dead.

there is always a war, every day is like 1914, the Sun came up just like it did yesterday, there is some rock with our name on it in sky, buy gold if you want to, tomorrow you could be hit by a bus, the world is a sh%^&ty place get over it and deal with the problems of today, tomorrow will get here soon enough. 

#16538 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

I read the article, but i am convinced that you are a bit susceptible to influence, sorry. 

Sorry to say but old ZoomZ here called the top at 43000 already...mmm!

Swoosh...opinion or onion? :D

No offence buddy!

A

#16539 Casenova

Casenova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

are you ready for WW3?? -- mugwump, 08:00:01 08/01/14 Fri [1]
http://www.zerohedge...less-we-stop-it

As reported by Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge, the Russian response to the extra-legal ruling of a corrupt court in the Netherlands, which had no jurisdiction over the case on which it ruled, awarding $50 billion dollars from the Russian government to shareholders of Yukos, a corrupt entity that was looting Russia and evading taxes, is telling. Asked what Russia would do about the ruling, an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.” Do you really think this ruling matters?”
courtesy...voy.com

although very serious stuff..and the sumerians want to start this 'war',the 5th and 6th dimensions will thwart this 'war'.

alsi target....31490....from august to 2016/17

gold to 5600 per ounce or higher

rand to parity with usd

buckleup Betties...Archie is dead.

I read the article, but i am convinced that you are a bit susceptible to influence, sorry. 

#16540 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

looks like bull trap...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting