35854 replies to this topic

#18961 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

Daily macd not looking good (negative divegence) and shows blood on the streets next week!

UBS also agrees with Caldaro that sees a leg down next week but a final leg up into July for new highs and that primary wave 3 top...then a good 3 months of down action and a bear party!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#18962 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

Log into SC, then "My Settings" -> "Manage Attachments" and do some housekeeping.

Dankie man! ;)

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#18963 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Local companies keeping us up.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#18964 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

Log into SC, then "My Settings" -> "Manage Attachments" and do some housekeeping.

Quick question (I know I can contact admin about it too): Has anyone every ran into a SC Forum error saying "you have exceeded your allocated disk space" ? I can't upload anything because of this now.

Thanks!

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#18965 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

R2. 45 201
R1. 45 085
P. 44 972
S1. 44 856
S2. 44 743

yes..spot on

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#18966 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

I posted about this a couple of days ago...

Also in Internet Explorer I can't quote a message. Using Chrome now, and can reply... but can still not post any charts...

K

Ah thanks. Also using Chrome. Will contact admin.

#18967 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:38 AM

R2. 45 201
R1. 45 085
P. 44 972
S1. 44 856
S2. 44 743

Some thoughts..If you are playing multiple contracts with large account....not me ATM.

I believe in this scenario very strongly — but if the price action fails to confirm my expectations, will I be hugely long? No, I’m going to be flat and buying a little bit on the dips. You have to trade at a size such that if you’re not exactly right in your timing, you won’t be blown out of your position. My approach is to build to a larger size as the market is going my way. I don’t put on a trade by saying, “Gosh, this is the level; the market is taking off right from here.” I am definitely a scale-in type of trader. I do the same thing getting out of positions. I don’t say, “Fine, I’ve made enough money. This is it. I’m out.” Instead, I start to lighten up as I see the fundamentals or price action changing. - Bill Lipschutz

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#18968 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

Quick question (I know I can contact admin about it too): Has anyone every ran into a SC Forum error saying "you have exceeded your allocated disk space" ? I can't upload anything because of this now.

Thanks!

I posted about this a couple of days ago...

Also in Internet Explorer I can't quote a message. Using Chrome now, and can reply... but can still not post any charts...

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#18969 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:05 AM

Thanks!

#18970 farouk

farouk

The Oracle

• 2,725 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Gold is actually tracking Silver or vice versa.

Am expecting Gold to start rallying for a few months before another collapse.

#18971 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

grantmu has replied to a personal conversation

• Sent: Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Vertebrae,

grantmu has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Really long trades on IG".

grantmu said:

======================================================================
------------ QUOTE (reply to you from Vertebrae)----------
I can tell you no more than what I have posted.
Caldaro is my guide, so try the horses mouth.
A top of Primary III is coming sooner than 3 months.
The pullback (Primary IV) will be bigger than we have seen for a good while.
It is up for next 5 to 7 weeks I guess then down for about 3 months.
Then up again (Primary V) should be to a higher high. Could take about 6 months maybe.
Then the great bear trend will see us cringe for about 3 years or more.
Get a grip on the big picture and work within it.
-----------------------------

that is not what I need to know. I need to know what the costs or potential costs are of running a very long trade on IG. ignoring any possible drop I have the following questions.
if I move my stop up to cover the contracts plus 100 percent profit am I still liable for interest overnight. if so at what point does the margin risk drop and to what point. does a guaranteed trailing stop reduce the amount of overnight interest . is there a limit to the number of open contracts (SA40) at IG and if so what is it.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

http://www.sharechat...__firstUnread__

Dear Grantmu

You prevent any further PS and yet demand a reply.

Here is your reply....

Go look for terrorists elsewhere and try to get caught and tortured with electric wires on your genitals

OK so public it is. 

First the prevention of answer was a MISTAKE but as you are so keen to get an answer let me say this, 

You Sir are extremely arrogant to make the assumption that the only reason I would try and contact you privately would be to acquire you expertise as the GOD of all trading. Your arrogance is astounding.

As a person that works for a company like IG I would expect you to be a little more amenable to responding to questions, although I have since acquired the answers from the help desk. I Notice that your general response is to go for the biggest bellow the belt blow you can muster, does shouting louder than all the rest make you right. Is belittling all the people around you the best option you have for ending a discussion and SHOUT in capitals, are you hoping I would go and cower in the corner, WOW 

Was my question that difficult to answer??? I would have to say yes due to the child like responses you have offered as a response.

The Terrorist hunter.  

#18972 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

What about some silver lining?...

attachicon.gifSilver(Weekly)20140604194328.png

Annotated using Photoscape (free version)

Wave C ending and (coincidentally) it ends right on support... Or what does Mr. Fibs say?

Edited by AJS, 04 June 2014 - 09:23 PM.

#18973 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Vertebrae,

grantmu has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Really long trades on IG".

grantmu said:

Then up again (Primary V) should be to a higher high. Could take about 6 months maybe.

that is not what I need to know. I need to know what the costs or potential costs are of running a very long trade on IG. ignoring any possible drop I have the following questions.
if I move my stop up to cover the contracts plus 100 percent profit am I still liable for interest overnight. if so at what point does the margin risk drop and to what point. does a guaranteed trailing stop reduce the amount of overnight interest . is there a limit to the number of open contracts (SA40) at IG and if so what is it.

Dear Grantmu

Here is your reply....

Go look for terrorists elsewhere and try to get caught and tortured with electric wires on your genitals

V you are funny man!!!  :D

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#18974 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

What about some silver lining?...

Annotated using Photoscape (free version)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#18975 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Vertebrae,

grantmu said:

Dear Grantmu

Here is your reply....

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#18976 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

now long 40%

only one position to close, the rest is/are core holdings.

pretty soon, the hedges will have to bloom.

fwiw...

Life is for living...

#18977 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Can't believe after such a potentially goog day I'm 55 points down....still have one long...will see if green grass in USA will grow a bit.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#18978 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

done with it :angry: ..whole day wasted in purgatory...missed ride up this am/missed ride down this pm :blink:  could state reasons why but won't make me feel any better..see you all flipside

#18979 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

enough indecision on my part...when i see 44900 i'm in. 

#18980 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

HDB got these guys(MM) well read :D  pivots are prime targets for market movers/makers

Edited by delta66, 04 June 2014 - 03:54 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting