• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

1,8 million shares traded at 4c today

1 million shares left for sale at 4c

26 million buyers wanting at 3c

11 million more buyers at 3c than yesterday

Clearly there is a strong following that believes  the company will not go bust.

Who do you think is assuring buyers adw will not go bust when on paper it looks the other way?

#262 LiarLiar

LiarLiar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

Bizarrely, as has become evident from the tweets I have seen circulated re: AD in the last few days, KC's role in the Ikubu exit was allegedly only a co-advisory mandate.  That would barely get me excited if I was at KC let alone as a shareholder.

#263 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

4th December 2014 few days before AGM!

"Shareholders are hereby advised that Knife Capital(Proprietary) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Afdawn,via its Business Accelerator Programme: Grindstone has entered into negotiations, which if successfully concluded may have a material positive effect on the price of the Company’s securities"

The so called negotiations now seem to be to assist AGC as local correspondents for the iKubu/Garmin transactions. This seems to even be a criminal act to manipulate shareholders and create a positive perception re the Knife Capital transaction before the AGM. Jacques Groenewald' tweet comments support this that they were never going to communicate the 'positive' news to the market, how positive can the fee to assist be?

Also remember the SARS series of cautionaries that was used to justify why they do not proceed with the approved Vision in order for KC/GS to carry on with their ego games. That is now 7 months - wait any day now.

A more telling question is that Sandown may decide to liquidate Elite as it now appears that JG lied at the AGM that they are 'paying back the money' (Sandown' R10 million)and will be able to keep to the arrangements with them.

I suggest that we as small and other shareholders consider taking action to preserve what is left and also to make sure that the Board and executives do not just 'get away' with this. If there are shareholders interested in participating in action to possibly achieve the above please send me a private note. There are already a number of parties looking at taking action but we need to consolidate the actions. I will liaise with the role players some not active on the forum.

#264 LiarLiar

LiarLiar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

As far as I am aware, there is a group of shareholders mobilizing to take action.  The inevitable suspension of AD at the end of the month is not necessarily the end of this saga. 

#265 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:14 AM

Jacques Groenewald tweet...relating to iKubu deal

@vcc2sa @KnifeCap @zamarcashton @MikeMac99 the disclosure in results will show KC contribution

Wait! He forget there was an upbeat Cautionary re iKubu, now 5 months later.

Hawk

#266 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:31 PM

JG in one year you managed to destroy shareholders value from R160 million to R24 million, you have to take responsibility!KvZ is pulling your strings.

#267 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

8 million share were bidded at 4c this morning.Now all gone.Now 14 mill bidded at 3c.Dont think this will last too long .Common sense is prevailing.

Its so very sad. Afdawn board  must feel disgraced with what they have done or failed to do  

#268 sharechat

sharechat

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:00 PM

Edited by sharechat, 23 June 2015 - 01:02 PM.

#269 LiarLiar

LiarLiar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

JR7800 JG really just wipe the floor with your decent and relevant question on twitter? They are underestimating the intelligence of the shareholders.

The problem is that it is increasingly difficult (and indeed expensive) for shareholders to voice concerns and/or take positive action against rogue and dishonest boards regardless of the level of shareholder intelligence.  That said, there are some fundamentally disgruntled AD shareholders who may well pursue action against AD and KC.  The rot may however be too deep to ultimately be rescued.  Time will tell. 

#270 LiarLiar

LiarLiar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

Your answer is the obvious one.

However ,this morning 1 million traded at 4c and 7,5 million still wanted at 4c.ask any question on the net about afdawn and you get directed to this forum.It simply makes no sense unless there is some financial adviser fueling up a few people with some info we know nothing about????????????

Based on the information I have, which I believe to be highly credible, Afdawn is an fundamentally flawed organization and there is no basis for the share to be trading at any level.  Most sentiment driving purchase orders is probably due to some investors having some belief in the drivel being disseminated into the market by KC.

#271 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

JR7800 JG really just wipe the floor with your decent and relevant question on twitter? They are underestimating the intelligence of the shareholders.

Hawk

#272 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

Speculative investors with a hope of what African Dawn could have been, but with no knowledge of the actual state of affairs of this company. 

Your answer is the obvious one.

However ,this morning 1 million traded at 4c and 7,5 million still wanted at 4c.ask any question on the net about afdawn and you get directed to this forum.It simply makes no sense unless there is some financial adviser fueling up a few people with some info we know nothing about????????????

#273 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

I see very interesting tweets KvZ admits that KC was only the co-advisors to the various deals (iKubu and others). So great manipulation bringing out Afdawn cautionary that this was a major 'deal' that will impact on the Afdawn share price. They are abusing the JSE communication platform.

Hawk

#274 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

Somebody had to push the papers around? Take special skills to do that.

Hawk

#275 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:09 PM

Hannes van Rensburg, CEO and Founder of Fundamo

We had a very good feeling about Tim and AGC from the first meeting. He promised senior-level attention and delivered, while demonstrating honesty, commitment and trustworthiness along the way. AGC ran a comprehensive global process for us and performed above expectations on an industry-defining, cross-border transaction in mobile payments. I look forward to the opportunity to work with Tim and AGC again in the future.

AGC acted as sole financial advisor to Fundamo in June, 2011

And knife Capital then?????

#276 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:57 PM

In a weeks' time the share will be suspended the real bad thing is that the executives can then screw it up further behind close doors. Just think about it; KC presents themselves as DD champions, nine month intensive DD on the GS co. but their DD on Afdawn was a quick three day exercise?   

#277 LiarLiar

LiarLiar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

I do not know why 8 million shares are trying to be purchased at 4c????????

Speculative investors with a hope of what African Dawn could have been, but with no knowledge of the actual state of affairs of this company. 

#278 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

I do not know why 8 million shares are trying to be purchased at 4c????????

#279 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

Let us hope that that decision making process will be investigated to ensure that the Board or other interested parties must take responsibility for it.

Hawk

#280 Taurus

Taurus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCaledon

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:18 PM

Taurus you are wrong in one way, on this forum we have endeavoured to warn and expose Board members' actions; JG, EB and KvZ in particular for a long time now. The normal reply from 'followers' of the KC team was that they (KC) won't allow their 100 million shares to lose value. The fact is that they received the shares as consideration for a company with no value and they do not have the proven attributes to make a positive contribution to shareholder value.

I believe that there are actions being planned to ensure that this don't just go away. The JSE and other regulatory bodies will soon play a role. Don't be surprised if there are civil actions against the Afdawn Board for closing their eyes to the way that the shareholders have been misled. 

Yes, maybe I have not read the warnings. But then the old board must have known what they were buying so the whole deal was scam. If they issued the shares for a worthless company not to take themselves responsibility to wind up ADW then they have hidden that intention very well.

“In order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place” 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting