#62 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Are you a Pumper...By any chance.....? :D  :D  :P

Nope just saying what is possible here for the long termer... Me - I will be in and out as I please.

Edited by Magnet, 02 February 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#63 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:17 PM

30/70 debt to equity gearing ratio for a future investment?  (1.8bn/4.2bn) = 6bn capital investment?  15% ROI gives you annual profits of 900m.  PE of 6 gives us a Market Cap of 5-6bn or Share price of around R3.50.

Worth keeping these for a year or two.

Are you a Pumper...By any chance.....? :D  :D  :P

Anyone need a heads up...!

#64 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

:wacko:

30/70 debt to equity gearing ratio for a future investment?  (1.8bn/4.2bn) = 6bn capital investment?  15% ROI gives you annual profits of 900m.  PE of 6 gives us a Market Cap of 5-6bn or Share price of around R3.50.

Worth keeping these for a year or two.

#65 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

All the non-experienced investors are selling off their stocks. Why hold for so long and sell at these levels baffles me :huh:

Soon the buyers at 40c will realize they can get at 38c will that start a panic.....Wall of sellers at 41/2/3c

#66 jaDEB

jaDEB

jaDEB

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

All the non-experienced investors are selling off their stocks. Why hold for so long and sell at these levels baffles me :huh:

:wacko:

jaDEB

I got my heebie-jeebies in a hidden bag

Oasis

#67 SyndriN

SyndriN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

Itchy fingers to buy more, hoping it will drop a a bit more but with my luck will probably start increasing

#68 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

http://www.businessl...-shares-traded/

Wait & see me thinks... :ph34r:

#69 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:29 PM

http://www.dispatchl...d-on-the-cheap/

OK so not all bad on first glance....

#70 HighRiskGain

HighRiskGain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Best Bid Now 0.41    Best Bid Volume 912 574   Best Offer Now 0.42    Best Offer Volume 1 113 651

The shear volumes passing through is amazing to watch 

Unseen lobster

#71 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

You sound very sure is there a prospectus for future investments one can view somewhere...? What who is Stangen...sorry for being lazy but your previous posts imply a degree of knowledge....Thanks in advance. 

Just reason they gave for name change i.e. removing the word "bank" from their name.  If they planned to acquire good bank assets they would not have bothered with name change.

Stangen? - you will need to research that yourself boet lol

#72 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

AXL will  not be acquiring any SARB/Bank assets.  

Currently zero debt, R1.8bn cash for investment, Stangen (84m profits/annum).  All this for a current market cap of R1bn.  

Market Cap = (R0.42c x 1.5m ord shares) + (R30 x 13m pref shares) = circa R1bn

You sound very sure is there a prospectus for future investments one can view somewhere...? What who is Stangen...sorry for being lazy but your previous posts imply a degree of knowledge....Thanks in advance. 

#73 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

I also understand that AXL is a separate Business altogether, my take is the following:

African Bank Limited - is owned by SARB (50%) - GEPF (25%) - Consortium Banks(25%).  through African Bank Holdings.Except for the GEPF none of the other shareholders would have long term interest on this operation beyond getting their money back and then some.

I suspect AXL to acquire the 75% from SARB and Banks, get rid of EHL as initially planned.

AXL will  not be acquiring any SARB/Bank assets.  

Currently zero debt, R1.8bn cash for investment, Stangen (84m profits/annum).  All this for a current market cap of R1bn.  

Market Cap = (R0.42c x 1.5m ord shares) + (R30 x 13m pref shares) = circa R1bn

#74 HighRiskGain

HighRiskGain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

Best Bid Now 0.40    Best Bid Volume 1 756 393   Best Offer Now 0.41    Best Offer Volume 218 417

Here come the buy-in train at 40 cents 

Edited by Highrisknogain, 02 February 2017 - 03:03 PM.

Unseen lobster

#75 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Does this AXL owe any money to previous holders...? Has it been set up to pay back creditors if & when it can....Sorry for my lack of knowledge....Will read through previous posts so long

I also understand that AXL is a separate Business altogether, my take is the following:

African Bank Limited - is owned by SARB (50%) - GEPF (25%) - Consortium Banks(25%).  through African Bank Holdings.Except for the GEPF none of the other shareholders would have long term interest on this operation beyond getting their money back and then some.

I suspect AXL to acquire the 75% from SARB and Banks, get rid of EHL as initially planned.

#76 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

You are talking about the bank mate.  This is a completely different business.  This is now AXL... Cash shell investment business.  No link to the bank.

Does this AXL owe any money to previous holders...? Has it been set up to pay back creditors if & when it can....Sorry for my lack of knowledge....Will read through previous posts so long

#77 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

The ultimate profit hunter

#78 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

You are talking about the bank mate.  This is a completely different business.  This is now AXL... Cash shell investment business.  No link to the bank.

So how come they is listed cash shells no Kosher I was led to beliebe

#79 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

The trajectory for the newly listed entity will be fully appreciated when it goes to the debt market to see who is a belieber in the "new" business model......Game changer would be to abil ( :D  :D  :D  :D ) to take deposits.....I for one will wait for now....All those who were on the Lonmin rollercoaster should have De-Ja-Vue about now...ie big boys playing the retail joes.....

R1.8bil sitting in cash is F-all they were losing that every 5wks prior to collapse....My 2c anyway....

#80 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

The trajectory for the newly listed entity will be fully appreciated when it goes to the debt market to see who is a belieber in the "new" business model......Game changer would be to abil ( :D  :D  :D  :D ) to take deposits.....I for one will wait for now....All those who were on the Lonmin rollercoaster should have De-Ja-Vue about now...ie big boys playing the retail joes.....

R1.8bil sitting in cash is F-all they were losing that every 5wks prior to collapse....My 2c anyway....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting