3 replies to this topic

#1 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

When I was in Toronto I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read ...'I miss South Africa'.
So I broke the window, took the radio and left a note that read, 'I hope this helps'

.............................................................................................................................................................

Yesterday I answered a knock on the door, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner .
'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.' 

'Go away!' I said. 'I haven't got any money!', 'I'm broke!' and
proceeded to close the door. 
Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed wide open.. 'Don't be too hasty!' he said. 'Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto my hallway carpet. 

'If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Sir, I will personally eat the remainder.' 

I stepped back and said, 'Well I hope you've got a F*cking good
appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning....What part of 'broke' don't you understand?'

Attached Files

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#2 ThatBlackGuy

ThatBlackGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

I need subtitles.

Yes, I will take your money!  :ph34r:

#3 Jonny

Jonny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Well, that wasn't really work safe  :mellow:

My posts are my opinion and shouldn't be seen as investment advise from me or the view of the organisation I work for.

Do your own research before engaging in trades/investments  :)

#4 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

Let's see if we can get this thread going again  :D .....while we are waiting for that BIG ONE.

Attached Files

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting