#1 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

Just an update on the Mailing List portfolio progress over the past 5 weeks. (See Attached)

It has not gone all our way, but we are now into some longer term trades that has just started their new trends. The short term trades are not producing the best results.

The portfolio has grown 63% over the last 5 weeks and we should pick up speed with the longer term trades running in the next 3 weeks.

Happy trading

Pilot

If you want to know more, PM me and I will send more detail.

Attached Files

Invest in what you know - Warren Buffet

www.justnextlevel.net

#2 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

LT short on SOL

Open yesterday at open - 431.52

lets see

Still short and enjoying the ride down...

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#3 orca

orca

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:13 PM

I must say that Garth made me a pretty penny when I was trading. Unfortunately SARS took most of it. This is why I changed to investing for longer term. Tax wise, it is more profitable on long term if you pick the right stocks.

Case in point. I quadrupled my money over 3 years with merely investing and then sold and only paid CGT instead of Income Tax.

I started here with nothing and still have most of it left.

#4 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

It’s a struggle to find any semblance of comparison between the given names and the intentions of the mysterious Pilotpilot.
  • None are not attempting to be in any way anonymous.
  • All are publicly associating themselves in verifiable manner with legitimate business entities.
  • All operate on the internet via websites owned and operated by the legitimate business entities.
  • None purport to have discovered special secret trading strategies that are proven to enrich subscribers.

It is evident that none of them want to be seen as criminals, they are not into this fishy con artist business

I would not give a rats tail for the secret trading system con. Its been going since trading began.

And I venture that the majority of posters to this and similar anonymous sites operate in profit sharing con groups.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#5 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

Eish guys, lets break the pattern, not the list..

#6 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:16 PM

orca, on 10 September 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

Get a backbone now and go away. Who exactly are you trying to defend? Have you promoted yourself as the police of all things trading? 

Pilot has already proved himself. Perhaps you are bitter at your losses and now looking for a scapegoat.

There are many futures tipsters out there. Garth McKenzie comes to mind. Now go to his website and give him a blasting and see how far you get.

It’s a struggle to find any semblance of comparison between the given names and the intentions of the mysterious Pilotpilot.

• All are publicly associating themselves in verifiable manner with legitimate business entities.
  • All operate on the internet via websites owned and operated by the legitimate business entities.
  • None purport to have discovered special secret trading strategies that are proven to enrich subscribers.

It is evident that none of them want to be seen as criminals, they are not into this fishy con artist business

I would not give a rats tail for the secret trading system con. Its been going since trading began.

hey ass wipe, Orca was naming people who do the 'same' as Garth - just examples

now leave this part of the forum pls, we were all busy having an intelligent conversations until you came along...again

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#7 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:34 PM

orca, on 10 September 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

Get a backbone now and go away. Who exactly are you trying to defend? Have you promoted yourself as the police of all things trading? 

Pilot has already proved himself. Perhaps you are bitter at your losses and now looking for a scapegoat.

There are many futures tipsters out there. Garth McKenzie comes to mind. Now go to his website and give him a blasting and see how far you get.

Sive Morten, Andrew Mitchem, and Jarratt Davis. There you go. Now chase them down and bring them to book.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#8 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

Promoters of malfeasance are also complicit. McKenzie will be checked.

Give me some more names.

Sive Morten, Andrew Mitchem, and Jarratt Davis. There you go. Now chase them down and bring them to book.

#9 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

Eish harmony closed at below R9.00... Looks like she's pulling a Lonmin move

#10 cypher

cypher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:27 PM

ANG now trading @ R94 and AMS @ R296....

I have no beef with people charging others for their hard work....But a carpenter can't charge you for hanging a door that won't close or a wardrobe that doesn't fit..

Buyer beware sheeple....

That said best of luck with your system & your new business.

Cheers.

Soutie

+1

Eat like an elephant, **** like a bird

#11 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:23 PM

ANG is good entry point for a longs @ R103-50 and so AMS @ R310.

ANG now trading @ R94 and AMS @ R296....

I have no beef with people charging others for their hard work....But a carpenter can't charge you for hanging a door that won't close or a wardrobe that doesn't fit..

Buyer beware sheeple....

That said best of luck with your system & your new business.

Cheers.

Soutie

Anyone need a heads up...!

#12 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

Why long SOL? Im short...cannot see oil saving this one just yet and the ZAR/USD wont help help either

Hi David

On the weekly chart SOL made a strong bullish candle (24-28 Aug) and my weekly bullish trigger got hit. This is the 2nd week of consolidation and its finding support above its 20 and 30 day WMA's. Entry points for longs should be at these testing levels.

The Brent $ price is doing the exact same thing, and this is the position I am taking at the moment.

This should be the last couple of days for testing their support. If it breaks the support, I will exit the position at the retest.

Support levels are @ R414-15 and R414-80.

I would be carefull of a short at this time. Just my view.

P

Thanks for the comments. Q - what about the death cross made on the weekly? I'm still short and will keep it for now.

#13 GDP

GDP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

Pilot,

How many subscriber do you have or do you still have space?

Please give me your details again.

Thanks

#14 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:44 AM

Give me some more names.

Morning Gents

Last day for the portfolio on daily basis on this thread.

It is very choppy conditions on the market currently, causing shares to break in and out of new trends.

There is a couple of new orders, mostly shorts, that could trade today or early next week.

There is also a couple of trades that need to be closed. Some for trend changes and some for the end of their trend.

Enjoy the day

P

Attached Files

www.justnextlevel.net

#15 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:39 PM

Give me some more names.

#16 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

gmail address under investigation - you are not going to get away with a cent, not you or any of your 'we' nor any family or friend

Just the investigation work will make you the pariah of the century

#17 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:54 PM

Hi PDP

This is a difficult one. It could get nasty, or we are very close to turnaround. BGA did make a recovery this afternoon, but my shorttrigger got hit @ R172-00.

It needs a very strong bullish day to turn around.

I might close half the position tommorrow.

Thanks P, that helps define my own position, Cheers

Always take responsibility for your own actions

#18 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:07 PM

V, Pilot making no pretence about what he is doing, unlike others. Forewarned everyone is, if you don't want to spin the wheel, don't pm him.. 

Bits.

gmail address under investigation - you are not going to get away with a cent, not you or any of your 'we' nor any family or friend

Just the investigation work will make you the pariah of the century

#19 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

Hi Pilot,

How much longer do you see the Banks under pressure?

What is your exit timing/point for the shorts on BGA?

Cheers, PDP

Hi PDP

This is a difficult one. It could get nasty, or we are very close to turnaround. BGA did make a recovery this afternoon, but my shorttrigger got hit @ R172-00.

It needs a very strong bullish day to turn around.

I might close half the position tommorrow.

www.justnextlevel.net

#20 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

ANG is good entry point for a longs @ R103-50 and so AMS @ R310.

FYI - ANG still has a gap open around R98.

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting