24 replies to this topic

#21 King Kay

King Kay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:20 AM

@Ninja,

So you think the Gold price will start ralling up some time soon? I also have that feeling as well, i think gold has been down for too long now and its about time it starts going up

King Kay

#22 King Kay

King Kay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:14 AM

@ jaDeb, i had seen the their share being lower than it ever has in a long time and thought from HERE the only way is upwards. But i was wrong. Which is a better Gold company to buy in jaDeh?

King Kay

#23 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:03 AM

When does anybody know that a stock is cheap?

people usually want to buy when a share is at highs and usually want to sell when at lows and thy see no hope...

Difficult to be positive and takes bravely and nuts to do the right thing

In 2007/2008 the drop in gold shares preceded the General equities crash and then rallied hard... Can't but wonder if history will repeat itself

Edited by Ninja, 25 June 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#24 jaDEB

jaDEB

jaDEB

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

What did u buy HAR @

jaDEB

I got my heebie-jeebies in a hidden bag

Oasis

#25 King Kay

King Kay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

Hi all,
I am a Newbie in the forum, i have been trading part time for a couple of years. I would like to know if there is an light at the end of the tunnel for Gold companies since the Gold price is continuously on a downward thread. I recently invested in Harmony, it was projected that the Gold price will start recovering but nothing as yet. Anyone with some info on what is happening with regards to the Gold sector please share, i would like to know if i should rather sell my stock and venture some where else or something will happen within this year.
Please help....

King Kay

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting