ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

Right for the past 13 months I have posted:

233 LIVE Bitcoin trades - producing 68000 usd x 100 BTC.

102 Dow Jones trades - producing 11000 points 50USD a point

I have posted numerous gold and silver trades...and all the other markets I trade.

And you all know what kind of points I generated here on the ALSI?

Naturally now on Linkedin some prominent people have reached out and wish to load my market signals / calls onto a live platform for paying customers.

This feed ill be complex and precise entry and exits just like I used to post here for 2.5 years...but direct and speedy.

The monthly fee for south africans is R587 ...for anyone else it shall range between 67 and 97 USD/month.

Anyone that introduces another subscriber gets a 10% reduction in their monthly subscription per intro

Send me a private message ASAP  if you wish to participate in receiving my live trading feeds for a fee/subscription.

#3 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

HEY there Sharechatter Madhatters.....i have come to collect my skin.....

where are the idiot US DOLLAR BULL BIGMOUTHS?...where are they

The maestro Kappin ZZ called the rand towards 5 to the USD in a few years...those that decided to argue and question me?....where are they

listen to me next time...yes?...i'm the guru...

you guys were wrong...wrong !!!!]

by the way...i'm posting LIVE TRADES on Linkedin now...for all the world to see.

you just gotta work out where to find me?....nice.....i'll pop in again....

gold to the moon....china to UNPEG THE YUAN  this year...buy the yuan....buy physical gold....

www.didthesystemcollapse.com

#4 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Where are all the US dollar is king bozos....? huh....the geniuses that said the US Dollar is king?....gone to sleep have we ?...come out and state again how strong the USD is? Please man make a fool of yourselves...Mr F....whats his name I forget... never remember losers... The USA is kaput fellas....check my last post.. the DOW JONES can hyperinflate BUT ALL OTHER INDICES CAN REMAIN STILL....NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE CURRENCIES ARE CRUSHING THE DOLLAR.....as earnings translate lower for forex based companies. Oiiii check the ZAR?...tata now.

#5 Jakkals

Jakkals

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

The legendary ZoomZ! I wonder which chatroom you are in now

he simply doesnt chat, he says!

#6 MoneyMan

MoneyMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

The USD is entering Hyper inflation....the prices of other currencies manipulated far enough lower to allow USD holders to EXIT the USDollar is now complete.....other currencies will now appreciate prodigiously against the USD which is KAPUT.

Gold and cryptos...et al

The Dow Jones should hyper inflate in this period...to 28000 even 33000..it can also crash as people realise a hyper inflating dow means little sitting in SD.....big trade...short USD index....long Dow....switch switch...so this happens even hilst other equity markets stand still as their currencies rise 100..200...300 % against dollar....what I mean is the dollar loses 30%..50%....100% against curencies..In spite of SA political woes the ZAR could even go to R5.67 to the USD...I  posted all this before...go read.

The legendary ZoomZ! I wonder which chatroom you are in now

#7 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:21 PM

Yeah i have no idea then what you tried to say.

#8 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

Why these comments? Zoom the legend. Miss his views!

Ummmm ... I guess that went over your head Rulz ... I'm sure ZoomZ is better tuned in

#9 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

Hello,

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

apologies to PF

Why these comments? Zoom the legend. Miss his views!

#10 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:48 PM

Hello,

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

apologies to PF

#11 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:43 PM

The USD is entering Hyper inflation....the prices of other currencies manipulated far enough lower to allow USD holders to EXIT the USDollar is now complete.....other currencies will now appreciate prodigiously against the USD which is KAPUT.

Gold and cryptos...et al

The Dow Jones should hyper inflate in this period...to 28000 even 33000..it can also crash as people realise a hyper inflating dow means little sitting in SD.....big trade...short USD index....long Dow....switch switch...so this happens even hilst other equity markets stand still as their currencies rise 100..200...300 % against dollar....what I mean is the dollar loses 30%..50%....100% against curencies..In spite of SA political woes the ZAR could even go to R5.67 to the USD...I  posted all this before...go read.

#12 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yes uhumm Oracle Mr. Farouk the dollar is going to crash. I hope you are watching.

Edited by ZoomZ, 02 February 2017 - 01:44 PM.

#13 farouk

farouk

The Oracle

• 2,725 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

Hello Zooma

Whats your take on the Dollar?

Is it still heading for a crash...

#14 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

Howzit chommis...hoo hoo ..sheesh but the world looks like a seafood paella hey...is it me or is everything just k.a.k... Hee hey...right all bets off over next 3 weeks...markets currencies politics everything gonna stink up the joint...speaking of joints....tuggg....wiiiiifff..what a spliff...OK so the channels are looking interesting...we are at major major inflection...target 48000...51000 or 31900....what's my bet?..well I don't bet I trade but my guess is lower...because alsi only sits where it is only because of 5 macro valued shares...which have vertigo pe.s. good luck

Sheesh...leave this place unattended and the drunk squatters take over...and who stole my photograph?...bustard buzzards..smile

#15 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:06 PM

right check the Tjaart check the fibo Naartjie circle...we are right at the threshold....either we shoot to scenario 1...47963...or scenario 2 ...43500. that's right so they ask which one is it...well simply wait for 46660 breakout higher....or short 46330. super stuff

Attached Files

#16 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:56 AM

ok here  comes the second spike down... mebbe 45037...45087.....cover thereabouts short term....small longs...then short overnight...now over and out

Nice calls

What is you view for today?

#17 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

ok here  comes the second spike down... mebbe 45037...45087.....cover thereabouts short term....small longs...then short overnight...now over and out

#18 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:52 AM

well Monsieur Gannet like I said...by hook or by CROOK. hee!

this is bad for england mein freunds...they have a financial economy based on hot air.....and they cannot play football....or classical music....bad luck. good riddance. over and out

Edited by ZoomZ, 24 June 2016 - 08:56 AM.

#19 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:47 AM

i had a chuckle with a fellow trader this  morning......he called me yesterday to say the alsi NEW contract had not gone to the OLD contract closing price as I always say it normally does.....well guess what.....I told him mate by hook or by crook alsi always goes there within 24 hours or a short period of time......well guess what..

IMO we open today at 45673.....that right..roger that!

With a little help from the old chap

255d4753-0fbc-4b2a-94ab-9489b64dea4f_500

#20 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

i had a chuckle with a fellow trader this  morning......he called me yesterday to say the alsi NEW contract had not gone to the OLD contract closing price as I always say it normally does.....well guess what.....I told him mate by hook or by crook alsi always goes there within 24 hours or a short period of time......well guess what..

IMO we open today at 45673.....that right..roger that!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting