#2281 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:30 PM

well well long it was..and is...the big test is 47400...then 47500....critical.....

------and seems like people are reading me here ...."paraphrasing" me all over the place......and suddenly everyone's calling long...

-------Mimicry.. aah, cute, the greatest flattery. Kizz Kizz

#2282 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

right covered 007..and 011....no position..not long yet. will review 4pm...roger that over n out..click.

#2283 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:29 AM

yar..well we have spent 8days in my forecast trading range 47500....46330....we must break out or down.....soon...now 3 weeks ago I post thee inverted HNS ....we are still playing this out....which means  we test 49000..and if RESI get a bid (NOT BECAUSE OF FUNDAMENTALS, but becuase of USD crises...) metals can relief rally alsi ....this can easily see anglos billiton and et al ReSI counter up 15% each.....

so far so good for a rally...the problem is an alsi rally must start absent a [fake] USA push...diffficult

ZZ  still not long...a few short..must be careful..stop start.

#2284 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

even though this looks bullish...alsi could retest 47067...gap close 1 minute...if one wants a long entry we may retest that...but today looks long now for sure....just should be stop start...no conviction...I am also not in a long position..will close shorts on retest 47067...47000. today is useless and I am taking off lunch time. Yar. 'Cos I can.

Huge math area here. Strong resistance ... looks like it's holding. Today's high could be the line in the sand for the Bull

#2285 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:16 AM

Lonmin up 60% so far this morning, what a good boy

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2286 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

even though this looks bullish...alsi could retest 47067...gap close 1 minute...if one wants a long entry we may retest that...but today looks long now for sure....just should be stop start...no conviction...I am also not in a long position..will close shorts on retest 47067...47000. today is useless and I am taking off lunch time. Yar. 'Cos I can.

and as I typed 47067 hit....can we go lower to 47000 probably...London nor Switzerland are helping alsi.

Edited by ZoomZ, 26 November 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#2287 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:26 AM

when we find out what was done to our DNA...maybe that opinion will change...

--------tomorrow will look nothing like yesterday..stop thinking it will. nothing yesterday will be able to be used to get through your tomorrow. we are exposed...to newness, without the ability to navigate forward using oldness.

for most of you this means .."eat as much bacon and chips ...and drink coca cola...."

#2288 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:15 AM

okey dokey...my chart says alsi is breaking out....upwards...so will hope to cover shorts still at 46923...or above 047....amazing but we are breaking up....metals getting a bid...badly beaten...we r going up..relief rally...could be 48500 in this...wow

#2289 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:14 AM

mmmm..for the stupid and foolish....the ignorant....those that blindly worship the west..and their television sets...claiming they are informed........

----------who is always responsible for worlds k.a.k....directly or by proxy through the USA....huh....mmmm it's normally one crowd that is always responsible....tick tock tick tock..

......... http://m.journal-neo...-is-pants-down/

"this rats’ nest of opposition terrorist forces" yup

Definition of "moderate terrorist" - you get a blindfold before your throat is cut?

To defeat terrorists you must be a more successful terrorist and the victor will rule all in awesome fear

Like it used to be

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2290 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:12 AM

aaah that's great Mr Yman..good to know we both can enjoy roast pork on sundays.

-----------so what pozzi do you have...are  you short..long?

---------------I am short bro.... 4 foot 3inches...in wife's stilettos...can you tell?

#2291 Yman

Yman

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:10 AM

Yman....c'mon bro...

no problem at all ZoomZ, really

was just trying to be funny ¿

#2292 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

i am hoping to cover shorts at 923....then 853....will obv. look to add if we break pivot.......today is making out to be a scalping day for sure....lessee

ok edit...swiss weak..so will look to hold shorts a little longer...IMO

Edited by ZoomZ, 26 November 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#2293 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

Yman....c'mon bro...there are a few things in trading that are picked up by traders....some things are weird and in my view conspicuous and inconspicuous....but there  is nothing to be concerned about...why do these orders concern you...do you read something in my posts when I mention them...are they accurate??...should they concern your trading....well actually they have been very accurate  for some time....for some reason however the past 7 days they have been conflicting...

--------I can keep quiet about them...it could be absolute rubbish...they could even be false and insignificant....but what reason do I have to not share information....I have shared almost all what I do here...give or take...here I pass mostly day trading info...(my portfolio management issues are different and longer term bigger position derivative strategies...and some hedge fund-like bespoke deriv. trading)...but  mostly I post much here for day trading. Ignore those orders mate. I am sorry for sure.

#2294 Yman

Yman

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:47 AM

Yman ...there r a few things I cannot tell you....symmetric orders is one of them. sorry....

ZoomZ, you are not really sorry, you are just saying so

but thanks anyway

#2295 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

not closed shorts from overnight....today should be a nothing day....the propensity for alsi is UP...with metals catching a bid...swiss will tell us more on their open...but without US and Aussi negative SA could languish IMO. INside day 65%..with channel top break out 35%. breaking pivot 16% chance. IMO..I hold shorts for gap close...only  cover and swing long above 47047 2 x 10 minute chart. Im holding shorts because shanghai and HK went negative...biggish swing negative.

Edited by ZoomZ, 26 November 2015 - 08:45 AM.

#2296 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:23 AM

mmmm..for the stupid and foolish....the ignorant....those that blindly worship the west..and their television sets...claiming they are informed........

----------who is always responsible for worlds k.a.k....directly or by proxy through the USA....huh....mmmm it's normally one crowd that is always responsible....tick tock tick tock..

......... http://m.journal-neo...-is-pants-down/

#2297 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:03 AM

mmm you are watching alright....the Walrus...the  Fool on the  Hill is watching Cappin ZZ.....what an audience I must play to..

so u watching Mr V butt but are you taking notes Sir...are your learning...from your Master....are  you learning like your signature says..."...the illiterate...blah di blah....dont stop learning"...huh?

Silver 14.36 first entry...down 18K USD ....doubled possi 13.97.....bought copper 2.02....offshore acc. up 37k USD....fenks for watching.

Mate I will drive you crazy...crazier than you already are...you have a fixation with knowledge...you have a neurosis with people cleverer than you...you have a pathos to disturb their game...you will go more mad.

rather start your own thread...and this time post all your trades...if you have the balls. You do have balls dont you

#2298 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:40 PM

I'm watching

#2299 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

symmetric level 4 buy side...ZZ short from 927....holding

#2300 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard