#2341 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

symteric on  buy side...hold shorts..level 2 target 46790.

swiss says get a parachute....this bird going down.

that top opening gap pisses me off man....this is  going to be an untidy short IMO

Edited by ZoomZ, 24 November 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#2342 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

opened first batch of shorts now 107...will cover stops above 337.....will add below pivot 2 x 10 minute.

#2343 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

right  that was what I was waitingh for...look like fake out action...untidy opening gap though....closed all longs here,,,wait and see...crazy stuff.

#2344 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

alsi could now easily gun for 155  ema basis 90 minute 47497...yar 

#2345 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:55 AM

closed some more 47130...alsi left gaps at  47022 when she bolted...now only 35% scalp longs batch...will run to 300 and close...look to swing short..lessee

#2346 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

nice hey.....127 points..closed 30% of long scalps...excellent...47127

#2347 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:07 AM

I am gambling a long here....at 007..and added 977...if we stay below pivot for 2x10 minutes I swing short obviously...there  were  also level '2' sym orders on buy  side so we are going DOWN IMO...but after gap close...charts  are crazy..markets  are crazy..this is a gambling trade....no followers.

#2348 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

indeed copper is pronounced dead...but can this dead cat bounce? sure...i am considering a trading long nibble here meself...from here sure.

#2349 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

ok symetric orders back on buy side..level 2...means we go to 46660....I am not trading this signal yet yet.

#2350 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:22 PM

Dr Copper called the morgue

But looking through the Keynesian hole only blue coloured slime ahead

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2351 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:57 PM

indeed Mr V...today  is the ultimate chameleon...so trade what you see. oor stay out if you are blind...or one eyed for what you believe instead of what you see.

#2352 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:55 PM

Fake impulsive for the gap closer

Fake market with fake belief systems proliferating

Soddom & Co. got nothing on this

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2353 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:43 PM

Mr R, no.....I should be because that is what I saw but I am not....thi was the secong signal not the  first...the markets are seemikngly showing they are going up not down...so I am trusting the first symetric orders for now....indeed au contraire swiss says down...and I normally trust swiss...but I do not want to comitt to either until I know whay they occurred. as you can see alsi going up. at the moment...heaven help shorts if alsi breaks pivot upwards.

Edited by ZoomZ, 23 November 2015 - 03:44 PM.

#2354 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

covered last batch at 47071..no pozzi now....watching.

So you are not back the 900 points drop?

#2355 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:27 PM

covered last batch at 47071..no pozzi now....watching.

#2356 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:17 PM

Mr  EmineM....I cannot tell you guys any more....sorry Squire. I tell you every time I see them for sure to assist. iif i can.

when I see them I call them...we have depth on alsi futures...market  depth...the orders can be seen sometimes. say no more.

#2357 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:15 PM

well yes Mr R...these orders  arrived some 23 minutes  ago....either we walked into a stage fight...or the powers have stage fright..only one of them is right....so far the latter is wrong. I have never seen counter or opposiote signals in a day....always  a first.

#2358 Mad Max

Mad Max

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:15 PM

MR MnM..I will not explain....it is there for all to see. People are lucky ..fortunate I even mention it here. They occur...  and I mention it here...if anyone benefits then I am happy. These orders are  normally auspicioous and counter trend..break most trends and  people accounts aree dented often. naughty naughty..but there they are.

Captain ZZ. Forgive the ignorant but I know not where to see this. Please help as this may help me and others too.

#2359 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:13 PM

ok i dont believe it ...symetric orders now on  buy side now 'level 5'...means we are going to fall 900 points at least...what is going on???

keep you posted dudes...what can I say?

Is this still on the cards?

#2360 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:13 PM

may not get 47017..may get 47043...hope lower

see got greedy..not covered yet..blerri 043..strong number..we touched 031...but I was waiting at 47027 like I said..no problem..lets  hope seconf batch of symetric orders are  the correct signals not the  first. up 427 point today...difficult..but there it is.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting