#1481 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

oh btw...how do we hedge our wealth....by giving it 'away'..in the  mind that is....loving what we do...money flows to people that create oor work in areas that they love....Khalil Gabran....by not worrying about it....finding things that make us happy and are relatively cheap or even free...buying things no one wants today and selling all things that people think will never fall in  value....producing things we all need but seemingly exists for free....finding meaning to things thatseem mysterious....humans have  spent 100 k years looking outside for certainty and security....we have spent no time looking inward. Implosion....Dan W.i.n.t.e.r.

#1482 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

Mr P...you seem to be a thinker...

----for 1900 years humans have been engineered...for an agenda....then with a some fake delusions of freedom and democracy espoused by the educationists  were given sports, viruses, everyday-drama  and even now technology to subdue them... and voila...a controlled specimen...but to what end?..for what purpose?..well a musical one..a low vibrational symphony...

---so how does today...what is occcurring effect people...because as you say it doesn't reallly we just move on.....well what if 83% of all that exists today no longer exists tomorrow...or is completely altered into another form..would we still see tomorrow the  way we see today? I guess not. Most people, especially the ignorant, have  not looked up in 7 years...since theey got a smart/stupid phone....their neck musclles have atrophied from a straight line angle to 157 degrees. The waves added to the brain area has further trimmed  them down by another 27 degrees....so most people are walking zombies...without a real face -but facebook - and without intelligence but rather a Twit.

----Mckenna calld this 'compression at end times'...a end to 'novelty'...then a resurgence of pure 'Novelty' if I understand him correctly.

-----so I would like to move your question slightly...away from a linear perspective; i.e. using current drama as a backdrop to discern the future backdrop; we are entering a paradigm...of newness. Where tomorrows everyday drama looks and feels nothing like yesterday's. Now to what  end. Well another musical one; end. But of higher degree and purpose. IMO of course.

#1483 Palacesc

Palacesc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:07 PM

I think we at the period  in time...where if markets do not go up - and we know that fundamentally this almost impossible - that we are in the time where USD falls precipitously...as it should....and gold does 100...to 300 dollar a day moves onwards to 5000. I really hope I am wrong...not least because of the ramifications and implications the above implies.

----now we could be nervous and anxious...and deteriorate the unified field, or we could manufacture thought forms to morph the morphogenetic/morphic field higher..its  up to us....up to you.

I'm interested in how these market movements influence the vast majority of people. Sure it seems fairly catastrophic for people in the market loop, but that's such a small percentage... The vast majority of people continue their lives and grumble a bit when the currency gets so hammered that it penetrates social media, but even that is a relatively mellow reaction. At what point does market panic actually spill over into the lives of everyday people?

I like Mr. Sheldrake, but he doesn't have the same pull and ease as McKenna.

I'm curious, long term outlook seems to be for below 40,000, does that make your above assessment more fact than fiction - is their a way to hedge your wealth in such a case? Holding gold seems obvious, but if bullion is valued in dollars and dollar loses its relative value (while gold gains in dollar terms) it seems that just holding another currency may be an equally good hedge...

#1484 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:55 PM

right that was a prime example of fallibility...and losing faith in one's convictions....as we all well know if xx660 holds ...alsi would go back to xx830..so instead of making almost 5100...I lost 2800 in a matter of seconds..and in a mater of uber doffness. trust..trust.

#1485 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

aaah what a dunce....right will close all 830....817

closed all ...761 ..gave away 46 points x 6 contracts...it's expensive being an idiot huh?..watchin now

#1486 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

market has not impulsed yet...41500 staring at us...I closed previous 3 contracts 638....markets are so weak....shooo

aaah what a dunce....right will close all 830....817

#1487 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

market has not impulsed yet...41500 staring at us...I closed previous 3 contracts 638....markets are so weak....shooo

#1488 ZORO

ZORO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLucerne

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

SQ Short @650 Maket still looks very soft Hope to see 850-900 to start shorting again

#1489 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:24 PM

added 3 contracts 651....will close 747...767...

#1490 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

I think we at the period  in time...where if markets do not go up - and we know that fundamentally this almost impossible - that we are in the time where USD falls precipitously...as it should....and gold does 100...to 300 dollar a day moves onwards to 5000. I really hope I am wrong...not least because of the ramifications and implications the above implies.

----now we could be nervous and anxious...and deteriorate the unified field, or we could manufacture thought forms to morph the morphogenetic/morphic field higher..its  up to us....up to you.

Edited by ZoomZ, 20 January 2016 - 02:09 PM.

#1491 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

when I say there is no support it is sentiment that is the worst.....actually DOW , Japan and Alsi are at minor long term fib lines.......stops at breaking 41717 for 10 minutes.

Edited by ZoomZ, 20 January 2016 - 01:42 PM.

#1492 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

all shorts closed for now...41787....3 contracts long...small counter bounce...tight stops

this is a crazy trade...therte is no support on world markets IMO

Edited by ZoomZ, 20 January 2016 - 01:35 PM.

#1493 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

see the elliptic...dow on its way to 15289.

Attached Files

Edited by ZoomZ, 20 January 2016 - 10:37 AM.

#1494 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:35 AM

see the elliptic...dow on its way to 15289.

#1495 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:33 AM

It looks like today Alsi touches 39999...on its eventual way to 31490.

#1496 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

there are a few people in the world...calling a spade  an effing shovel...Paul Craig Roberts is one of them....

Fraud....the era of fraud....only one country and its malignant partners spring to mind....Yes that's right. Them.

----"In the last years of the 20th century fraud entered US foreign policy in a new way. On false pretenses Washington dismantled Yugoslavia and Serbia in order to advance an undeclared agenda. In the 21st century this fraud multiplied many times. Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, and Libya were destroyed, and Iran and Syria would also have been destroyed if the President of Russia had not prevented it. Washington is also behind the current destruction of Yemen, and Washington has enabled and financed the Israeli destruction of Palestine. Additionally, Washington operated militarily within Pakistan without declaring war, murdering many women, children, and village elders under the guise of “combating terrorism.” Washington’s war crimes rival those of any country in history."

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/01/18/the-21st-century-an-era-of-fraud-paul-craig-roberts/

The laws of nature state...."if you are a prick then you are a thorn in the side of all that come into contact with you..But you will be blunted...."

#1497 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:09 AM

Thanks Rulz....I have 4 trading programs open....these monkeys seemingly open the markets at different daily opening prices...I do not understand it....it drives me crazy...I consistently have to go to other urls to corroborate world market prices....anyway....ok that makes sense.....China only down 1.3% as well....alsi is oversold compared to Asia but not compared to UEurope....ok guys IMO watch Switzerland for direction today....Aussi...they still only use 1 pair shoes. ;)

#1498 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

alsi gap closes 42050.....the daily chart says the daily candle must be below 42050 for it to close...no shadows close gaps. so do we go lower for the day. today I do not know...i shall be scalping all day until we make our 300 500 points...lessee...for me I will wait for largger than 10 point gaps to open on 1 minute..see if we can scalp them.

#1499 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

check australia...these people only watch cricket and aussi rules....aussi ASX down 0.57%..rest of the world on its knees indulging bulging fellatio.....aussis...man thanks heavens they're so far away and down under...imagine if those guys  were in the world's top drawer. good grief.  the nation of one pair of shoes.

They are down 1.26%

#1500 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:00 AM

check australia...these people only watch cricket and aussi rules....aussi ASX down 0.57%..rest of the world on its knees indulging bulging fellatio.....aussis...man thanks heavens they're so far away and down under...imagine if those guys  were in the world's top drawer. good grief.  the nation of one pair of shoes.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting