866 replies to this topic

#601 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

So I think the NAV is currently sitting at +- 18 cents. 

Latest Equity reported was 2,6 Billion, to this add the bonds of 2 billion minus 1 billion loss now. Very High level but you get to +- 18 cents if u assume 20 billion shares in issue. 

Am I missing something?

So 3 - 4 cents is a really good price in my opinion. 

thanks...assumed it was some where in that region....could be higher too

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#602 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:02 PM

andi do you know what the net asset value is?? must be about+-15c?? ok after this last loss at least 12c

So I think the NAV is currently sitting at +- 18 cents. 

Latest Equity reported was 2,6 Billion, to this add the bonds of 2 billion minus 1 billion loss now. Very High level but you get to +- 18 cents if u assume 20 billion shares in issue. 

Am I missing something?

So 3 - 4 cents is a really good price in my opinion. 

#603 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

andi do you know what the net asset value is?? must be about+-15c?? ok after this last loss at least 12c

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#604 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

Hahaha yeah man know that feeling, some shares are so cheap at the moment that u tend to overbuy. But always remember to keep some spare cash for the dips. Cash is King haha.

#605 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

Look at the volumes on this one... Damn

#606 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

That's my other problem... If I double up I'm gonna be broke haha, but then I can be like steinhoff and visit my creditors.... But NAH

#607 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

I doubled up at 3 cents, lets see where it will take us. I'm positive about this one.

#608 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:12 PM

Yeah Andi, the devil is in the detail. Lets see on Monday what the detail is.

#609 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:31 AM

Yup....am not frustrated with this share and what i been reading management doing a good job in my opinion. Im patient on this one

infact i was going to add more at 2c but i am not looking at live prices so thats not working.....my avg 7c here

#610 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:29 AM

Just hold tight, management is trying their best. Remember its the banks that are trying to get out. They need to sell their shares they got from the convertible bonds. The trading statement was really bad but that was expected. I think we will see a significant change in 2019. I however want to see where their debts levels are currently. we will see in a few days.

Yup....am not frustrated with this share and what i been reading management doing a good job in my opinion. Im patient on this one

#611 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:18 AM

Just hold tight, management is trying their best. Remember its the banks that are trying to get out. They need to sell their shares they got from the convertible bonds. The trading statement was really bad but that was expected. I think we will see a significant change in 2019. I however want to see where their debts levels are currently. we will see in a few days.

#612 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:00 AM

going back to 1c?

#613 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:49 AM

I like it when management does what they have promised to do. Now remains the Grinaker headache

CATEGORY 2 TRANSACTION ANNOUNCEMENT: Disposal of Aveng Infraset business (R200 mil)

#614 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:07 PM

Let us see what the Germans will do with Aveng, once they are done with M&R. I know they want Aveng Mining fits perfectly into their mining portfolio. Redpath, M&R ,Aveng Mining , they dominate the market even more so here in SA.

https://www.iol.co.z...ucceed-19289186

#615 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

Massive volumes today, touched 3c.

:(

saw that...Think wb homes poor trading statement ( welcome to club wbh) having a negative effect here

#616 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

Massive volumes today, touched 3c.

:(

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#617 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:36 PM

Bad trading update statements from WBHO, Raubex, the current “market darlings”....market still in the doldrums.

#618 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

This is R1.6 billion which belongs in part to Grinaker which is up for sale.

To be able to sell Grinaker they need to derisk it as much as possible to entice the buyers(which could be part of the on going negotiations, who knows). This is part of that.
Unrest equals risk and AEG said they will move away from high risk, low margin projects, top line looks great but margins are low on this one I would imagine based on the capacity in this sector at the moment.

For the better part of 2018 no access meaning months of P&Gs incurred, Overhead costs. Trying to appease the construction mafia would have eroded any margins as this was not priced in.

Employer is incurring standing time claims due them not being able to provide safe access to site which is the duty of the employer.
Bonds cost money and AEG doesnt have money to waste, plus they are not on-demand bonds but tied to a contract, so the employer cannot just pull them without an argued contractual basis unlike in the case with G5.

Employer will agree to this, go back, restrategise on localisation topics, re-issue the tender.

Conclusion, good call from AEG, management is really doing what they said they would do which is to clean house.

#619 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:31 PM

Oh crap

Not to concerned. With Natal construction mafia, better to get out. Seems SANRAL agreed that to date no construction due to community issues. Dispute IS if it has been resolved and safe construction can take place. Anyway seems claims for delays due to SANRAL issues to date. Legal battle.

#620 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

some new contratcs already awarded but contractor cant access site...Again sanrails responsibility....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting