2⃣👉 *250 जोइनिंग पर 10,000/महीने मिलेगा*
3⃣👉 *750 जोइनिंग पर 40,000/महीने मिलेगा*
4⃣👉 *2500 जोइनिंग पर 100,000/ महीने मिलेगा*
5⃣👉 *सेल्फ इनकम 1000/महीने बिना टीम के
6⃣👉 *डायरेक्ट जॉइन मेम्बर से उसकी इनकम का 50% इनकम आपकी
7⃣👉 *बाइनरी/पेयर इनकम की कोई लिमिट नही है*
*💥👆ये ट्रेलर है अभी जॉइन करो ग्रुप में ट्रेनिंग लो💥*
*🚨Colors Trade ट्रेनिंग ग्रुप फ्री फ्री फ़्री🚨*
*दोस्तो अगर आप सच मे बड़ा प्लान सीखना चाहते है तो आप इस नीचे लिंक पर क्लिक करके हमारे ग्रुप में ट्रेनिंग लेने आ सकते हो*
👇👇👇
👇
https://chat.whatsap...FwWKDyxQQG0S4cn
*👆🏻👆🏻इस लिंक पर👆🏻👆🏻*
*जब क्लिक करे जब आप जॉइन करले यानी कि id बना ले*
*👉अगर आप प्लान नही सीखना चाहते हो तो आप जॉइन न करे*
*अगर प्लान जॉइन करना चाहते हो तो जल्दी से जॉइन करे फिर ग्रुप में आय*
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
🚫🚫 *सबसे पहले आप एक काम करो सिर्फ राजिस्ट्रेशन करलो क्योंकि मेरी जोइनिंग आपके downline में आएगी इस लिए ये काम पहले करलो//👉 प्लान तो ग्रुप में आकर समझ जाओगे*
👇👇👇
💠👉*अपनी आईडी* 👇 *कैसे बनाये*👈💠

🌺🌺 *अगर आप अभी टॉप जॉइन होना चाहते है तो नीचे👇👇 लिंक पर क्लिक करे।

*For Registration :*_
*Link :* http://www.colorstra...om/register.php

🔴👉 *उसके बाद क्या करे* 👈🔴
1⃣ *Sponsor I'd 5976140 डाले*

2⃣ *Placement-Right को रखे*

3⃣ *Upline ID-Autometic आ जायेगी*

4⃣ *उसके बाद अपना Name/Mobile No./Password डालकर रजिस्टर पर क्लिक करे*

*NOTE* 👉 रजिस्टर करने के बाद अपना ID ओर PASSWORD याद रखे*
💠👉 *जल्दी से जॉइन होकर ग्रुप बाले लिंक पर क्लिक करके ग्रुप में आजाय आपको पूरी ट्रेनिंग दी जाएगी*

*WhatsApp no.👉8527030944
*NAME - VIKAL SHARMA*

Sent from my iPhone using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#2 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

IG adj right now 50p up.....500p in bag  for mahala!!!!

easy peasy!!

95% of traders are humbled trading the alsi( Losers)..5% are ruthless and arrogant cos they understand  the "Game" and beat the odds ( Winners). So where do you want to be.....GO FIGURE!!

#3 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

looking at past history and law of probability trades, im expecting a severe correction anytime into the next 2 weeks to go back to 46500/47000..

Could start with a 1000p red day.....Could happen tomorrow or anytime next 2 weeks... Your guess is as good as mine...

Has to happen.... if not bears will be murdered into 52000/53000 by mid Sept!! Cant see bears allowing that as they got too much invested here!!

There u go.....another lop trade in coming together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95% of traders are humbled trading the alsi( Losers)..5% are ruthless and arrogant cos they understand  the "Game" and beat the odds ( Winners). So where do you want to be.....GO FIGURE!!

#4 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

besides politics and **** talk on the alsi thread, did anyone care to do a proper analysis on the S&P daily chart????

IF you did look at the daily chart....................look at last 3 Thursdays of this month...

A said August generally bearish and look at the Thursdays candles....Another law of probability trade.....

Each successive Thursday red candle bigger than the other.....So 3 out 3....what r the chances of 4 outa 4??  over 80% i say.....

So me and my watsup mates r all short big going into tonight...and wella....after a nice green S&P some fireworks now.....

Dont think i got much followers and comments on this thread to warrant posting anymore so actual waste of time..

Seems politics in SA is name of game to follow Alsi...HOW WRONG!!!

Cheers mates!!

$$$$$$$$$

#5 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

besides politics and **** talk on the alsi thread, did anyone care to do a proper analysis on the S&P daily chart????

IF you did look at the daily chart....................look at last 3 Thursdays of this month...

A said August generally bearish and look at the Thursdays candles....Another law of probability trade.....

Each successive Thursday red candle bigger than the other.....So 3 out 3....what r the chances of 4 outa 4??  over 80% i say.....

So me and my watsup mates r all short big going into tonight...and wella....after a nice green S&P some fireworks now.....

Dont think i got much followers and comments on this thread to warrant posting anymore so actual waste of time..

Seems politics in SA is name of game to follow Alsi...HOW WRONG!!!

Cheers mates!!

#6 slow

slow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

Looks like the 20% is winning today, and I went short with you! :o LOL

#7 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

You think same today? Market looks pretty strong currently.

its a law of probability trade...80:20

so im already short @ 962...

Ideal wud have been short @ 50000

wait and see.....stop of 100

maybe today it will be that 20% chance otherway... but got to believe...

Edited by Scalptrader, 24 August 2017 - 11:44 AM.

#8 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

there u go AGAIN!!

11.30pm boogey strikes...drops from 850.....lovely!!

You think same today? Market looks pretty strong currently.

#9 fryerdudley

fryerdudley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

Sent from my STV100-4 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#10 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

who said trading is difficult!!  stick to your disciplines and ull see $$$$

#11 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

there u go AGAIN!!

11.30pm boogey strikes...drops from 850.....lovely!!

#12 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:26 PM

looking at past history and law of probability trades, im expecting a severe correction anytime into the next 2 weeks to go back to 46500/47000..

Could start with a 1000p red day.....Could happen tomorrow or anytime next 2 weeks... Your guess is as good as mine...

Has to happen.... if not bears will be murdered into 52000/53000 by mid Sept!! Cant see bears allowing that as they got too much invested here!!

Thanks S

20 week cycle low was due early this week and came as expected! This dull sideways action more bullish and still believe a lot of rotation going on into EM's, if the case we could see 52k for sure! Bigger timeframe charts in play now, but again, more bull of nature as you know! 

Should have broken down already if a bigger move was to transpire, think lot of shorts going to jump ship and push US higher!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#13 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

means at IG 600 we short the **** out of this!!

#14 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

and ladies and gents, sp and dow goes into graveyard  zone!!

#15 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Im a bear  by nature....so this markets suits my trading style..

Look at how this markets trades.... 

Opens higher every day....blows till 11/11.30am

Then pullback till US opens ...

and then higher again after US opens

My trades have all been shorting at 11.30am and closing by 2.30pm and this has never failed me even in this bullish set up!!!

For day trading fortune to be made if you play your cards right!!!

rinse. wash , repeat...day in day out!!

Edited by Scalptrader, 22 August 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#16 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:13 PM

pure logic now....

junk status has flushed out all overseas buyers on our local shares   ...

our fund managers and insurance companies have bought the lot   ...

will they dispose???      

Dont think so 

so the previous volatility that we had before junk is now all  gone    ...                    
local shares will continue to hold or go up....   

our play is now purely on fx and dual listed  ....                      
this is why we do not see big selloffs...

has anyone noticed this??

#17 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

#18 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Sorry A...was out whole day today..back here..think im sitting this one out..Dont want to throw winnings away now...may short at 4.30pm but lets see

clue is in cable...at momeet plus cable...if dow f hold after opening, expect a huge upside in ftse....will only short if cable goes flat or -...keep an eye

#19 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Sorry A...was out whole day today..back here..think im sitting this one out..Dont want to throw winnings away now...may short at 4.30pm but lets see

clue is in cable...at momeet plus cable...if dow f hold after opening, expect a huge upside in ftse....will only short if cable goes flat or -...keep an eye

#20 Scalptrader

Scalptrader

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:07 PM

Nice one S.

Recon still short this mother?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting