• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Targeter

Targeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

Although the implementation of the MOU depends on the issue of the Special Mining Licence, the terms of the MOU are effectively a list of advantages that will accrue to the country once that licence has been issued, and other governmental permissions obtained. Of course, as stated, advantages will accrue to the private companies involved, but they have pledged that their pricing etc will be fair. So it's a win all round.

#22 Dividend Master

Dividend Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

Kibo continues to tick ALL the right boxes in its developmental stage, sales agreement outside the Power Purchase Agreement with the Authority as well as coal sales agreement outside the coal supply to the power plant. Fly Ash is a by-product of power generation which is normally removed and stored away from the power plant and to find a buyer for this material is additional revenue for Kibo. Can't wait for 1st year of post-commissioning for this project.

#23 hedge Fund

hedge Fund

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

Yeah I know sorry about that. I went long on PIK and losing money. Anyway I made a mistake won't post non KBO related issues

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L01 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#24 Targeter

Targeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:42 AM

What do you mean, PIK. That's Pick n Pay's share code. This is the Kibo board (KBO)

#25 hedge Fund

hedge Fund

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

Hoping to make money of PIK

#26 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

I need to look into this stock again.

#27 hedge Fund

hedge Fund

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

Made a decent profit too from these announcements. Hoping to make more next week

#28 Targeter

Targeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

I think the various SENS announcements are converging towards success in a big way. I mean, recently the company announced it was adding the option of mining for sale to non-power-station as secondary customers as well. More cash earlier. Then it’s opening monthly Q&A sessions for professionals with Vox Markets. In my view this could lead to its SPEC BUY recommendation (from Beaumont Securities) being turned into a BUY recommendation quite soon. To be mining coal and generating power in Tanzania, away from South Africa, looks good. To me, this company is U N D E R – V A L U E D in a big way.

#29 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

Very slim trade though

I sold out at a de cent profit

Will re-enter when there is some more action

#30 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

This one has been on my watchlist for awhile now. Been catching up with all their SENS lately, good news all around. They are clearly on a growth path

#31 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:24 PM

On what platform are you if I may ask?

Just checking the general JSE level 2.  Guess its because no one is selling hence why the only seller sat at R2 earlier today.

#32 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

R2 ask now for shares? Was R1.25.   Anything happening?

On what platform are you if I may ask?

#33 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

R2 ask now for shares? Was R1.25.   Anything happening?

#34 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

Your views resulted in me taking a small punt in KBO. I don't expect any short term value but holding this one with n longer term view.

Been here 2 years.  Expecting short term value.  Special Mining Licence will be completed soon as well as 25 yr off take agreement from Tanzanian Gov.  You may have timed this well lets see.

#35 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

Your views resulted in me taking a small punt in KBO. I don't expect any short term value but holding this one with n longer term view.

#36 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:39 AM

Wasn't intentional. It's my first post ever, and I wrote it out first in Microsoft Word, using a big font for easy reading. Then I just copied it and pasted it into the posting box, not thinking that the font size would survive. I thought it would be automatically changed to a standard size.

Nice analytical post though - 

#37 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

I have been holding this one for a while. Doubt it would quadruple in a year. I see 2018 as the year it starts to move hard. But if it happens this year I would surely welcome that too :)

Construction is due this year, and hence the project needs to be sold off in part or in full to realise capital.  This should be sold off in excess of around 5x current price or $100m.  So it should happen this year unless there are any delays.

#38 MoneyMan

MoneyMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:37 AM

I have been holding this one for a while. Doubt it would quadruple in a year. I see 2018 as the year it starts to move hard. But if it happens this year I would surely welcome that too :)

#39 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

I've got bucket loads of these. Once government signs off Power Purchase Agreement it would guarantee revenues of $8.5bn for 25 year life span. Not too shabby for a company with market cap of R400m currently.

Not to mention Sanderson took a stake in the power project of roughly three times the current share price. Nothing has been reflected as yet but soon will.

#40 Targeter

Targeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

Wasn't intentional. It's my first post ever, and I wrote it out first in Microsoft Word, using a big font for easy reading. Then I just copied it and pasted it into the posting box, not thinking that the font size would survive. I thought it would be automatically changed to a standard size.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting