477 replies to this topic

#121 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:32 PM

Not touching this one until I see a bottom forming. 

#122 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:58 PM

Buy buy buy... Waiting on eoh announcement on progress with re contracting with public sector..exiting the cost depleting contract... Bodes well. For short and long term success

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#123 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:08 PM

Eish....

#124 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:55 AM

Whether this share goes to r100 or r1. There is a trading opportunity.... If you belive this share is going to R3, there is money in that...
Can anyone get info on the shorys with this share. And the history of margin calls.... Where do we get this info????

#125 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:41 AM

Timing the market helps, but i am satisfied that the discount is already substantial and happy to go in... Not a classic falling knife as already on turnaround and margin calls have been in play.
Good to wait and either get benefit from new lows or atart to get on when there is an uptick...
I am looking to hold this, i am confident the cep will want to get this share at least to r50 within 3 years... Which will be 1200% getting in at r4.... Nice dream

#126 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:17 AM

Ceo message to business...

Tried to attach.....

Thanks for this. The share price drop is not entirely due to market sentiment, but also to fundamentals, as the attached letter includes things like "further debt reduction" and "further cost saving initiatives". It does look like EOH is oversold, but now is not the time to go "all in".

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#127 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:43 AM

Ceo message to business...

Tried to attach.....

Attached Files

#128 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:16 AM

Okay so drop in price based on market fears and generalised.. This share just victim to decline as many other top 40...shares... Consolation though its small volumes.... Happy to hold mine at r4... Lots of value left in this company

#129 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:10 PM

Surely share price sentiment can be in conflict with value, especially when there is revenue uncertainty... But this is crazy. If there were massive volumes of dumping i would think somethings ogf... But this is low volume decline.... Or price manipulation... Something is a foot. Well i am in at r4 plus. And will ride this share for next five years...... Look away now

#130 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:27 PM

Debt reduced by 50%, agree with stress on cash flow due to gov contracts whic will be exited the last few in a few months... Will get more if this goes to r1... But think resistance forming...

#131 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:24 PM

I've been watching Sibanye from R8 and only bought in around R16, I've sold and bought as per my targeta... Today its sitting at R45 and I've made decent money.

Point I'm trying to make... Buy when Mr Market is POMPING share lol.... Don't try and guess low, nor high... Just set targets

#132 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:14 PM

I agree with Lionelza1, I'm not gonna touch EOH until a bottom has formed. IN if you look at balance sheet of EOH for 2019 they have equity of around 1.9 billion rand. However Goodwill still sits at 1.9 Billion rand. So with current outlook there will be additional write-offs. I think this share will go to 1 rand. Might have a look then. 

EOH actual tangible NAV is way negative with high debt levels. And cash is reducing. 

#133 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

Check share availability... Very few shares available cheap... Check auction.... As soon as the drip dries expect this share to revert to r8.... Especially of there are some really hungry buyers with big pockets looking for the assets in this company which is rather cheap... Check market cap....

#134 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:09 PM

One thing I've learnt for sure... When it's gooing down...be patient and allow it to gooi down and then buy if and when there's upturn

True, Polly always talked about this... But the issue here low volume.. I dont have the whole day to watch this.. Can easily reverse with sentiment and take off and you would miss. I am hapoy with the price to enter anywhere under 5, looking for 100% gain in two months... Or a longterm investment with high div yield based on entry price...
Here this company has come through the investigation, there is transparency and i like the story sold...

The price is crazy and is not in sync with reality, its sentiment

Happy to go in now... I see the upside... Or the long hall.

Also r170m shares in issue... Can this company pay r1 div per share... Sure by 2021 and perhaps 50c now if coller is brave.. And decides to pump the share and regain confidence....

Does the drop in price phase me.. Never... Look away... I am thick skinned after owning snh

#135 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:57 AM

Woohoooo getting chopped..... Gonna hit sell at R20, not trusting this....

Could it have been massively oversold since Jan and now needs to find the norm?

One thing I've learnt for sure... When it's gooing down...be patient and allow it to gooi down and then buy if and when there's upturn

#136 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

Good question, its a low volume drop, hence i see an opportunity. Issue is do you wait for it to drop lower.... Potentially...or buy and wait our company turnaround..

#137 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:32 AM

Why would one wanna buy falling daggers? Mr Market is talking... Allow it to talk finish and buy when there's upturn... Or if there's upturn?

#138 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:17 AM

Interesting to see share price all over the place.. With such low volumes... Will try and be opportunistic and pick up as many shares.. Probably will break my buy order up in 10 orders to test vulnerability and get price to move to my biggest order which will be the cheapest.

Will update once done..

Buy, and dont look back the share can go anywhere before results announced.... Buy with your risk money... Speculate...

#139 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:07 PM

Andi and Nosh, analyst buddy advised it may be time to start piling into this share for the following reasons...
1. Resilience amd bounce back from margin call.
2. Low volume shares and erratic uoside potential as share price pummeled
3. Ceo turnaround in play and results should be a significant different from last year with r600m savinga on eental alone that swings results significantlly.
4. Debt reduction goals exceeded amd disposal income higher than initially expected especially with recent sale of denis to afrocentric.
5. Nav last year around r12, thinks this potentially around R16 howver i have not seem justification.
6. Gov businesses majority terminated, costs reduction. Previous costs with no revenue. No recourse for gov due to fraudulent xontracting hence difficult contracts exited.
7. He cautions this is high risk share as a number of unknowns but believes ceo positivity and communications in media indicative and risk should be tolerable...
8. Puts a valuations achievable shareprice of r12 on results... And advises either get in at 8 or now....

I think this is extremely speculative. I will buy to hold. I am happy to go in tomorrow and try get shares at r4. 50....for long term... For the trader there may be an opportunity.....

#140 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

Adapt IT basically just has Goodwill on their books. Goodwill is bigger than Equity lol. I see big write downs coming. They have high current debt levels. Would touch this share either. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting