Very positive sens out this morning.

#2 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:15 PM

Is anyone else following still.
The renewal of their exploration license has been extended for 3 years now, and they refer to ...in which time they can apply for mining license....
It was out as an RNS on the LSE

#3 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:39 AM

Hi All
Been a while to get my account approved.
Who is still following this?
I caught the spike and made good profit, also following comments on a platform on the LSE side.

Any further thoughts

#4 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:39 AM

Hi All
Been a while to get my account approved.
Who is still following this?
I caught the spike and made good profit, also following comments on a platform on the LSE side.

Any further thoughts

#5 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

Interesting SENS out - EUROPA METALS LIMITED - Trading price increase and Toral project update

https://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/sens_display.php?tdate=20200730080000&seq=16&scode=

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#6 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:46 PM

@ Matrix.

That's the difference you're being emotional & with tickers like this sometimes that's all there is.

Ask yourself if you hadn't jumped in with an initial R210k would you be so defensive.

Point is your thinking is emotional & not rational or pragmatic in any way.

Granted you're pissed but hey embarrassment manifests itself different in us all.

The market is a cruel place accept that & move on...Next time more due diligence less feeling.

Over & out dude... :ph34r:  

@ Matrix....

My humblest apologies well done. 

There is none so blind as those who WON'T see....

Cheers.

Anyone need a heads up...!

#7 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:46 AM

https://www.lse.co.u...Metals-Holdings

Enough info here to help you out....

#8 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:18 AM

https://www.share-ta...ean-union-body/

Maybe this has something to do with it.

May have to eat my hat with this 1... :ph34r:

#9 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:52 AM

I don't understand what on earth is going on here lol. No one wanted to buy this at 1 cents. there where billions of shares on offer. Now people are buying at 8 cents. 

Can someone please explain this to me? 

#10 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:06 PM

As per SENS this morning, looks like some brokers didn't apply the consolidation. Not surprised.

Haha damn some people must have thought they have won the lottery. Was also surprised that the volumes traded where higher than the actual shares in issue.

#11 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 July 2020 - 11:13 AM

As per SENS this morning, looks like some brokers didn't apply the consolidation. Not surprised.

TRADING HALT

The JSE has declared a trading halt in terms of its trading rules in Europa Metals Limited (the
“Company”) shares. The JSE has halted trading in order to assess the impact on the market of potential
settlement issues arising from certain transactions in the Company’s shares on Thursday, 16 July and
Friday, 17 July 2020. The trading halt will be lifted once the JSE has identified the parties that may be
impacted by these settlement issues and those parties have been advised accordingly.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#12 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:27 PM

Share consolidation of 500 for 1  :angry: ... never a good sign for a company

How long before it starts falling after consolidation!

Consolidation day, and share price is in the 20s (cents that is) … Wow !!

#13 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 June 2020 - 05:28 PM

Colin Bird

#14 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:25 PM

Simply another way to pay for services via scrip.....they only got money for salaries & where suppliers want cash everyone else must buy into the dream.

Also anyone not holding more than 1000 Sterling gets the boot. All dressed up to reduce overheads & comply with AIM rules etc....Think Jubilee...

Rinse & repeat.... :rolleyes:

#15 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:41 AM

Share consolidation of 500 for 1  :angry: ... never a good sign for a company

How long before it starts falling after consolidation!

#16 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:06 AM

Looks like an exciting greenfields project but for the fact that Colin Bird is now chairman.... :rolleyes:

He will pay the stationary supplier in script if he can.

5 billion in issue & counting...

Did the same at Jubilee & now trying to fold a bankrupt Breamore into it...

Always an interesting ride with him around the boardroom table.

Lots of luck going forward... ;)

https://www.moneyweb...f-joint-broker/

I believe reading the above control has just been acquired by these funders for 960k sterling.

Holy cow....How did that happen...?

Same old Same old Colin Bird modus operandi....

#17 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:52 PM

@ Matrix.

That's the difference you're being emotional & with tickers like this sometimes that's all there is.

Ask yourself if you hadn't jumped in with an initial R210k would you be so defensive.

Point is your thinking is emotional & not rational or pragmatic in any way.

Granted you're pissed but hey embarrassment manifests itself different in us all.

The market is a cruel place accept that & move on...Next time more due diligence less feeling.

Over & out dude... :ph34r:  

#18 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:30 PM

The removal from Oz & subsequent transfer to the ALTX here is to slow the cash burn via statutory listing requirements.

View it as George Lucas directing "days of our lives" in his twilight years or you could get all excited & the pump is on again...!

Come on guys take a step back here there isn't a bid on the board what does that say...? 

I urge you to dig a little around Colin Bird's history & show me 1 project he delivered on while his hand was on the tiller. 

I  haven't looked but I presume the LSE thread is alight with speculation & HOPE...!

Cheers & good w/end to Ya

Thanks for the unemotional input soutie.

I agree that the risk is very high, and it's good to take all into consideration.

It will be interesting to see the economics if published.

I do not expect this to be a game changer as any potential big investors would have had access to this already.

Good weekend to all!

#19 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

The removal from Oz & subsequent transfer to the ALTX here is to slow the cash burn via statutory listing requirements.

View it as George Lucas directing "days of our lives" in his twilight years or you could get all excited & the pump is on again...!

Come on guys take a step back here there isn't a bid on the board what does that say...? 

I urge you to dig a little around Colin Bird's history & show me 1 project he delivered on while his hand was on the tiller. 

I  haven't looked but I presume the LSE thread is alight with speculation & HOPE...!

Cheers & good w/end to Ya

#20 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:54 AM

@Matrix, I'm also clueless on how the move to AltX will affect the company, but I don't think they'll be any negative impact on the share.
I feel bad for the Aussies who were willing to weather the storm with this company, who are now forced to sell their euz shares. (I hope they(management) don't do us dirty, like they've done the Aussies).
The positive is the release of the economics report, moment of truth for euz.

Hi Blackobar,

I know very little about this, but from the SENS it doesn't seem like they have to necessarily sell, although they cannot trade on ASX.

Herewith the section:

Following the Company’s removal from the Official List:

1. Australian Shareholders will have their CHESS holdings converted to the certificated sub-register on the Australian register (which will continue to be maintained on Europa Metals’ behalf by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited). This process will occur automatically, and no action will be required by an Australian Shareholder. The sub-register will be treated as unlisted and accordingly the securities held by Australian Shareholders will not be able to be traded on the ASX; and

2. inordertotradeEuropaMetalssecuritiesonAIM,AustralianShareholderswillneedtoconverttheirEuropa Metals shares into depository interests” to facilitate trading via CREST. CREST is a UK computerised paperless share transfer and settlement system which allows shares and other securities to be held in electronic rather than paper form and transferred otherwise than by written instrument. CREST is a voluntary system and those who wish to continue to hold their Europa Metals shares on the Australian register, will be able to do so (although this will preclude the holder from being able to trade those Europa Metals shares on AIM); or

3. Australian Shareholders wishing to hold or trade Europa Metals’ securities on the JSE will need to arrangeto have their ordinary shares repositioned to a broker or Central Security Depositary Participant (CSDP) in South Africa that is suitably licenced to hold or trade securities on behalf of Australian residents/entities.Information on JSE brokers is available from the JSE’s website at: www.jse.co.za.

Looking forward to March to hopefully see the full SS that we were note previously able to view.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting