• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

@Matrix, I'm also clueless on how the move to AltX will affect the company, but I don't think they'll be any negative impact on the share.
I feel bad for the Aussies who were willing to weather the storm with this company, who are now forced to sell their euz shares. (I hope they(management) don't do us dirty, like they've done the Aussies).
The positive is the release of the economics report, moment of truth for euz.

#22 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

SENS out: EUROPA METALS LIMITED – Application for Removal from the Official List of the ASX and Proposed Move to AltX from the JSE Main Board

Delisting from ASX seems great as they can then publish the economics of the mine.

We'll still need a partner and finance, but it's a move in the right direction.

Anyone know if there's an trading impact on us South Africans if a company moves to the AltX from the main board?

Seems to me at first hand as if it will have no hindrance on our trading? - Is this correct?

#23 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

Hi Matrix.

1st off sorry that you've found yourself on the wrong side of this & your "investment" hasn't had the desired outcome.

If however you re-read my post I did not name names I only conveyed my opinion after seeing 16mil shares traded that day.

Some of your posts contain " Definitely has potential"...."Actually a no brainer"....& yeah so what when you add "do your own research" I fully agree with you.Take it or leave it.

Now examine the facts was trading at 3c prior to the scoping study (the game changer event) lots of chatter & granted most of it being influenced by the followers on the LSE board.

Fast forward today no buyers this thread has fallen asleep & yeah we're looking at 1c on the board.

So please re-read my post & explain where I pointed blame or took a swipe at anyone.

Should you still feel aggrieved well sorry again but facts are facts....no need for research.

I don't look for 10 baggers anymore after a yo-yo ride with Sacoil so can't help you there.

Cheers.

Soutie.  

Anyone need a heads up...!

#24 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 10:29 PM

We all done here with the scoping study pump...?

16mil dumped today @1c so the dump is most def on....

Well done to those that pumped & dumped onto the now holders of absolute ****.

Be careful of people appearing & discussing only 1 share without engaging in the forum as a whole especially when a game changer event is on the horizon for said 1 share.

Buyers disappeared along with the pumpers..... :ph34r:

Sad.... :(    

Hi soutie,

I do believe that your advice is generally valuable, but not relevant if aimed at this thread.

I also assume you are referring to me wrt "appearing & discussing only 1 share" as I am the one that started this, shared the "opportunity" information and am not involved in many other shares.

Pump and dump refers to someone generally buying shares cheap, creating hype to raise share price, selling when it's high and getting out.

I truly believed in the opportunity with this share, and the asset is indeed still there although incredibly poorly managed.

When I started the thread I bought 7million shares at 3cent, i.e. R210k and believed this to be great opportunity.

I decided to share my views and the information available on here.

I did specifically mention in my original post, in bold and underlined, that it is high risk.

In a subsequent post I also included a caveat that I'm a newbie, previously also believed in Steinhoff and everyone should do their own research.

I sold nothing.

Subsequently due to poor management of this asset, share price fell to now 1cent.

I've sold 3million at 1cent and made a loss of R60k, holding on to 4million hoping for a purchase offer on the mine, or JV to get to mining.

Hence if referring to my posts in your comment it's not relevant as I provided many caveats, have been badly burned on this and did not dump at all.

This thread actually had nothing to do with pump and dump as price has only fallen since starting this.

The biggest "pumper" of this share was Laurence Read on his podcasts and with his "slingshot" promises, which ended up being BS...

But then again show me a possible 10bagger with low risk, not very likely.

#25 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

Totally agree SOUTIE, this share has alot of pump and dumpers, especially in the UK. The company management is straight doodoo / trash too. I tried warning some investors or potential investors in this company, to do due dilligence before buying. On here I even made an example of Justin Waite from the vox markets podcast, a serial pump and dumper.

#26 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:30 PM

We all done here with the scoping study pump...?

16mil dumped today @1c so the dump is most def on....

Well done to those that pumped & dumped onto the now holders of absolute ****.

Be careful of people appearing & discussing only 1 share without engaging in the forum as a whole especially when a game changer event is on the horizon for said 1 share.

Buyers disappeared along with the pumpers..... :ph34r:

Sad.... :(    

Edited by soutie, 17 January 2019 - 03:31 PM.

#27 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

Matrix, do you follow Justin Waite's blog? He has punted EUZ for a 10 bagger

Justin Waite is a well documented Pump and Dumper, his recent pump and dump being this share euz. He pumped it up before the study results came out, hyping them and everything, and then silently sold days before they were released, & never spoke about it not even to his followers.
I know/trust you guys do your own research too, I'm just saying don't let Justin cloud your judgement or try sway any opinion you have.

#28 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:28 AM

The Markets were not happy with the Scoping Study.  How do you get the co-ordinates wrong with our modern technology? Have they not heard of measure twice and drill once. Lost 3 m tons of ore. :angry:

#29 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:53 AM

@ Blackobar I don't know if you've gotten your answer yet, apologies for late reply.
Due to technical rule of ASX they were not allowed to publish the economics.
They first need to prove up at least 60% of resource from inferred to indicated.
This is available to potential investors and will be circulated to them, but will only be available to public once above condition is met.

There is a great resource/asset here if you look at the amount of metals in the ground, the area located in and that it's 100% owned.
Management has really let investors down a bit.
I'm really hoping they'll turn things around and either start mining with a JV or obtain a good sales offer for it.

Thanks @Polly and @Soutie for the info on Colin Bird.
I was not aware of this but after reading up a bit he does not seem like a good party to be involved.

They should have alerted shareholders about that asx rule on time dont you think Matrix ? The Resource is there and that's a positive. The thing about this company euz/fcr, is that the management has a bad history, I.e Justin Tooth. The market has little trust on these guys to deliver, they've let down their shareholders over and over again(even though alot of changes have been made in management) , so when there's anything that comes across as vague to euz shareholders they won't hesitate to dump the shares because of company history. Right now people are holding because of the high quality resource the company is sitting on, otherwise management can't be trusted or isn't trusted. A potential capital raise is on the cards too, and that sucks because people don't have the economics report.

#30 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:07 AM

@ Blackobar I don't know if you've gotten your answer yet, apologies for late reply.

Due to technical rule of ASX they were not allowed to publish the economics.

They first need to prove up at least 60% of resource from inferred to indicated.

This is available to potential investors and will be circulated to them, but will only be available to public once above condition is met.

There is a great resource/asset here if you look at the amount of metals in the ground, the area located in and that it's 100% owned.

Management has really let investors down a bit.

I'm really hoping they'll turn things around and either start mining with a JV or obtain a good sales offer for it.

Thanks @Polly and @Soutie for the info on Colin Bird.

I was not aware of this but after reading up a bit he does not seem like a good party to be involved.

#31 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

Looks like an exciting greenfields project but for the fact that Colin Bird is now chairman.... :rolleyes:

He will pay the stationary supplier in script if he can.

5 billion in issue & counting...

Did the same at Jubilee & now trying to fold a bankrupt Breamore into it...

Always an interesting ride with him around the boardroom table.

Lots of luck going forward... ;)

Fully agree with the Colin Bird history..all talk no action....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#32 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:13 AM

Looks like an exciting greenfields project but for the fact that Colin Bird is now chairman.... :rolleyes:

He will pay the stationary supplier in script if he can.

5 billion in issue & counting...

Did the same at Jubilee & now trying to fold a bankrupt Breamore into it...

Always an interesting ride with him around the boardroom table.

Lots of luck going forward... ;)

#33 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:54 AM

Scoping Study Results and Revised Mineral Resource Estimate for the Toral Project, Spain:
http://www.europamet...ltsToralProject

All looks good in the Scoping Study and Market Cap ridiculously low for the metals we have here.
Will be interesting to see the Investor Presentation of tonight.

Next in the process:
"Infill drilling campaign to convert resources to the Indicated category, metallurgical and geotechnical test work and progression to a full feasibility study"
"The Company currently anticipates that the results from its first diamond drilling campaign will be available in mid-December 2018"

Where's the economic assessment?

#34 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:12 AM

Scoping Study Results and Revised Mineral Resource Estimate for the Toral Project, Spain:

http://www.europamet...ltsToralProject

All looks good in the Scoping Study and Market Cap ridiculously low for the metals we have here.

Will be interesting to see the Investor Presentation of tonight.

Next in the process:

"Infill drilling campaign to convert resources to the Indicated category, metallurgical and geotechnical test work and progression to a full feasibility study"

"The Company currently anticipates that the results from its first diamond drilling campaign will be available in mid-December 2018"

Edited by Matrix, 10 December 2018 - 06:13 AM.

#35 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:31 PM

There is another investor presentation in London on Monday evening. Would be the ideal time to present the Scoping Study.

#36 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

Hi Birdman,

Don't specifically follow it, but came across it by chance and that's where I found this lead.

The first video I shared in this thread is his explanation of the potential.

Share price is being hammered at the moment, but the SS will be out in due course.

My personal hope is a buy over in the short term.

Laurence Read did mention they have various interested parties in his Investor Presentation last week.

As another user puts it on the LSE thread:

"Looking forward to the NPV and comparisons in the SS in the next 3 weeks based on a100% owned 19mt 6.9% Zn equivalent JORC backed asset in Spain."

#37 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

#38 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:34 AM

FYI anyone that may be watching this and are interested in the share.

I have only been able to buy mine at 3cents per share. 

Today there's 10.7million shares available at 2cents, therefor 33% discount.

Unfortunately my funds are done.

Decide for yourself if there's potential here and you wanna grab some.

Do your own research.

#39 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

Europa Metals - Mining Capital Conference Presentation, November 2018:

Scoping Study imminent (within this month), hoping for the best.

#40 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:23 PM

Ok thanks for the information. Will be interesting if such transactions will work out. The only problem is that the JSE price is currently way higher than the price on the London exchange :/

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting