115 replies to this topic

#41 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:44 AM

with markets from asia to europe and us f green, why did the alsi fall yesterday? What did the bears know that left man in street pondering what the hell is going on...

Once again you needed to follow the clever money...Clever money was selling the alsi...

Go figure out why..

Clue...NPN was down 3% at close yet tc only down about .5%...

tc now live price..down 5%

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#42 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:19 AM

with markets from asia to europe and us f green, why did the alsi fall yesterday? What did the bears know that left man in street pondering what the hell is going on...

Once again you needed to follow the clever money...Clever money was selling the alsi...

Go figure out why..

Clue...NPN was down 3% at close yet tc only down about .5%...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#43 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:55 AM

anyone trading today?

carefull later...US fomc statement tonight...they will be nervous going into 8pm

#44 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:54 AM

anyone trading today?

#45 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:13 AM

System 2 BB 30 mim

this is a thirty minute chart using the same bb

if price pierces the top or bottom BB great chance price will fall back in

so if price rallies outside the 30 min  bb top, good chance to short,,,vise versa for longs

Lots patience required as very few setups ..

#46 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:02 AM

im going to post some simple systems for newbies....Please dont trade it.....demo it for a month or 3 and see if it suits your style of trading

System one...( BBM)

its called the bollinger band middle system

1. open a 5 min chart

2. use the bollinger band indicator with standard settings ( 20;2)  

all you do is follow price...

when price is above middle bb with a clear candle go long.

when price drops below bbmwith a clear candle go short...

use a stop of 75p...take about 100/150p profit...

If you get a strike rate of 60% wins you on your way

PS i dont use this system...used it when into 6 months of my trading for about 3 months i until i got more familiar how this beast works

Edited by Polly, 06 November 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#47 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

not going to say which umber the short was... :ph34r:  :P

#48 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:49 AM

tc down just over 1%..

US f looking nice green...

FTSE f flat

retailers and banks may still push higher today

#49 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

bulls extremely strong today,,.being helped by usd/zar

#50 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

first short in at 48050 cash

damit..went it too ealry..shuda relied on magic numbers...short was at 200....stopped out

#51 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:00 AM

come on guys...contribute...dont feel shy....

more opinions the better...

otherwise i feel like im talking to myself and will stop posting....

#52 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:57 AM

stop at the 200r

#53 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:57 AM

#54 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

47982 safex line in sand

#55 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:24 AM

Lets see what tomorrow brings now..New week , new trades ..although im expecting TC to be down at least 3% tomorrow...so bears may be back to their angry smashing mood.

dammit i said -3% yesterday....now -4.28%

Suppose you cant be right all the time in this game  :)

ooops..i said at least.... :D

#56 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:17 AM

Keep safe. Do not share personal information. If you do you will put yourself at personal risk. 

HAHAHA

Polly made so much money that she has to get up early and start typing her fingers off.

Not to show you anything but to regard you all as fools that will blindly follow unexplained instructions.

But you need to open an account with a broker. But only one broker is involved with the instructions being spurted. 

And that will be your first mistake here.

This recruitment campaign is to replace traders that have gone broke.

There has never been and will never be a system of trading that works every time. Everyone would become multi millionaires and then they would have no need to post their instructions whilst hiding their system.

Keep safe. Do not share personal information. If you do you will put yourself at personal risk. 

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#57 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 04:08 AM

Lets see what tomorrow brings now..New week , new trades ..although im expecting TC to be down at least 3% tomorrow...so bears may be back to their angry smashing mood.

and tc down 4% so far

#58 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

#59 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:17 PM

Howzit guys..

So who caught the alsi top to short

I shorted at 48800....mm did EW predict that top??????????????????????????????????

watch Snippit  drawing his chart showing the top near there after the event and then throwing his comment for the down move waves... Tooo late.....down move started and i shorted at 48800.  Always always always after the event. and another move by the EW so called artist is that  if it breaks the resistance or support, he will say its an extension of the wave where he predicted it will turn ( again after it happens)...

Tell us before the top is reached where it is...not exact but a few hundred points will do... and then ill have faith in EW...otherwise u can never make money on it.

Experienced traders will know what im talking about.

BTW Friday was one of my best trading days point wise..All live trades on show. No after the events.

#60 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:52 PM

easy system...first one posted earlier...more will follow

G and A take note :

most of my entries but dammit not 2 last exits:

impt psychological points on chart

First lot :  400 and 800

second lot 200 and 600

seems to work best

My close yesterday at 00000 ,,missed 200 points as went to 45200

my close today 45050  missed 150p

If 200 broke i was waiting for 400 to double up short.

See how 200 was sweet sptt last night and again today

Fact that 800 broke this morning , sweet sot to close that long was 400 but i closed at 600 and went long there...LOD on IG 44417...couldnt get closer than that.  This short first target 44800.

Ill only swing long if we break 400 to upside

No charts will show this but pure experience.

If it is not working on IG then you should switch to another index that has better numbers.

If it is not working anywhere then change the numbers to whatever will fit and go broke from there.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting