Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:00 PM

as a start hear this conference call from Friday :

http://www.deltafund.co.za/financials/

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#202 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:57 PM

Been watching this on the way down...think it's way overdone but that's just me.... :rolleyes:

My reasoning is they have R535ish million income some of which will be a divi & 715ish million shares in issue.

Interim divi was about 39c so final could be around 30c & you can pick up some today for around R2

Mr Market never wrong so what am I missing here...?

Anyone else on this...?

long story here S..

Mr M never wrong hay...

keep away for moment...will post later tonight..

i did ass today at 2.00 though...but deep in kuk with this one

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#203 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

Been watching this on the way down...think it's way overdone but that's just me.... :rolleyes:

My reasoning is they have R535ish million income some of which will be a divi & 715ish million shares in issue.

Interim divi was about 39c so final could be around 30c & you can pick up some today for around R2

Mr Market never wrong so what am I missing here...?

Anyone else on this...?

Anyone need a heads up...!

#204 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

Despite reduced dividend and government tenants this must be on almost 20% yield. Worth the risk? Any views?

im loading big time  on every dip...bought some this morning as well.,,,,,However property not the space to be at the moment...but if u want to hold for 2 yrs min will pay off

#205 DividendTycoon

DividendTycoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:14 AM

Despite reduced dividend and government tenants this must be on almost 20% yield. Worth the risk? Any views?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting