274 replies to this topic

#181 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:50 PM

Not cool that we have not heard from 4SI for a while and if nothing on Monday, I expect more pressure on the share price. Shareholders wont have much more patience if they are going to be suspended again - there are better shares out there.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#182 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:23 PM

Hi SB45,

yeah agreed since December we havent heard much from 4Sight. Which might also be good given the situation they where in last year.

I do think that the new management is giving their best to get these AFS out on time. Remember they had to clean up a lot which the prior management has caused. For me the most important thing for these AFS is that we can get a clean audit opinion. The results will not look very good due to the large impairments they announced for the half year.

But if management requires more time I'm willing to give them another month to clean things up. However if they get suspended again due to non-compliance of the JSE requirements I do see big problems arising.

But let's wait and see. We still have a few days in this month haha

#183 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:48 AM

Ai no trading statement yet. I really do hope the financials are not deferred again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Andi, it looks like nothing is coming from these guys. After the suspension not great at all

#184 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:33 PM

Ai no trading statement yet. I really do hope the financials are not deferred again.

#185 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 10:17 AM

Yes agreed, trading statement should be released early next week.

I hope for no additional impairments and a decent EBITDA.

Also hoping for a clean audit opinion.

I don't think that COVID will have a big impact on 4Sight. Business is running as usual etc. It might even bring opportunities as companies need to identify cost cutting measures where 4Sight with their data analysis can help with.

Let's wait and see.

#186 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 March 2020 - 08:22 AM

Should be an interesting week with the following expected: trading update, COVID-19 update and results. 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#187 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:19 PM

I'm not too concerned. Awaiting results end of this month. I do hope they are good despite the Impairment. Also I hope it will be a clean audit opinion.

#188 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 10:31 AM

oh cook....another1 taking a knock....18c

#189 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:34 PM

So price remained relativly stable. All eyes will be on trading statement and results due in March. Most important is to get a clean audit opinion for the first time. 

Also then 3 years of annual finacial statements are published which is one criteria for institutional investors to consider a stock purchase.

#190 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:11 PM

Yeah I think first SENS of the year will come in March. They need to release AFS. And I'm expecting a trading statement mid March.

It will be crucial for them to get a clean audit opinion. I'm confident that the new management will be able to get this one solved.

#191 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 01:20 PM

Volumes r relatively low....bouncing between 29-36cps....some sort of positive news might see 40c

#192 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

Since suspension has been lifted the share is trading well above the MA50, MA100 and MA200 line. Which is a strong indication that the strong downward trend since listing has been broken and a strong upswing can be expected.

#193 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:37 PM

That would be a good boost for them, but currently they have a market cap of 250mil (at around 32 cps) and (last time I checked) 50% of the shares are held by various trusts. So, I don't see this happening.

Hi Shi, 

you will probably have seen that 4Sight has very strong cash generating units. Yes agreed, the biggest portion of the shares are held by various trusts owned by management. That's why I think this company is a great takeover target. 

AdaptIT has already shown interest last year, however with all the management drama and governance issues they have withdrawn their intentions. 

But hopefully now these governance issues have been resolved and hopefully a clean audit opinion will be issued for 2019.

So 4Sight will be attractive again for takeovers in my opinion. 

I think I was not clear what I meant by big institutions. I should rather have said Investment holding company's such as AdaptIT, EOH etc. 

2020 will defiantly be interesting where this share will go.

#194 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:18 PM

If this is the case big institutions will enter this share and then everyone can imagine what will happen to the share price :D

That would be a good boost for them, but currently they have a market cap of 250mil (at around 32 cps) and (last time I checked) 50% of the shares are held by various trusts. So, I don't see this happening.

#195 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:52 PM

Big institutions look at companies on the altx?...

Yeah good bounce back, will be more confident if she goes back into the 40c

Yes definitely, look at Sirius and Anchor for example. 

#196 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:11 AM

Bounced back nicely, Well above MA 50, MA 100 and MA 200. Look at this little one in 2020. Extremely confident that the new management team can turn this one around, Looking forward to the AFS in March.

Happy they got rid of the big Goodwill balances. Now we only need a clean audit opinion and u will see this share fly. Also it will be the third year AFS being listed. It will be so important to get a clean audit opinion for the AFS 2019.

If this is the case big institutions will enter this share and then everyone can imagine what will happen to the share price :D

Just my own opinion and no advise to sell or buy in 4Sight shares.

Big institutions look at companies on the altx?...

Yeah good bounce back, will be more confident if she goes back into the 40c

#197 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 12:35 PM

Bounced back nicely, Well above MA 50, MA 100 and MA 200. Look at this little one in 2020. Extremely confident that the new management team can turn this one around, Looking forward to the AFS in March. 

Happy they got rid of the big Goodwill balances. Now we only need a clean audit opinion and u will see this share fly. Also it will be the third year AFS being listed. It will be so important to get a clean audit opinion for the AFS 2019.

Just my own opinion and no advise to sell or buy in 4Sight shares.

#198 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:42 PM

Sadly the price has bounced back to where it was. Might be someone pushing the price to get more shares when the warranties are issued.

Things management needs to solve next is to get a clean audit opinion. Only then bigger investment firms will start looking into this share. 

#199 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:47 AM

https://www.sharenet...seq=5&scode=4SI

Change in designated advisor... Mr Market will like this

#200 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:24 AM

People will start taking their profits in the short run, however in the long run it will grow to eventually 80 to 100 cents again. Why: Good management, good strategy, high cash flow generation, low debt. Key elements for a company to be successful these days.

honest response thanks.....decent gains to take that profit and why not.....am going for the long run

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting