348 replies to this topic

#281 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:02 PM

Today all sorts of accounting and audit  records will be broken if ,and a very BIG IF.   the PS publishes the longest and most complicated restatement note in financial reporting history.
Let's hope it's not note #38 

Time for some to stock up on the popcorn and coffee as tomorrow is a public holiday.

It will most probably be the  most expensive set of financial statements ever produced as well. Wonder what the fee for audit and other services will be lie? But im sure they wont beat Enron...that cost an entire audit firm.. :D

and believe me that wont be the end of it....As the certainties of the uncertainties become certain in future , we will have the correction of the corrections...and even correction of the corrections of the corrections.. :rolleyes:

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#282 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

Today all sorts of accounting and audit  records will be broken if ,and a very BIG IF.   the PS publishes the longest and most complicated restatement note in financial reporting history.
Let's hope it's not note #38 

Time for some to stock up on the popcorn and coffee as tomorrow is a public holiday.

It will most probably be the  most expensive set of financial statements ever produced as well. Wonder what the fee for audit and other services will be lie? But im sure they wont beat Enron...that cost an entire audit firm.. :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#283 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:13 PM

Good call on 213 Polly!

Surely these knobs can show everyone a little professional courtesy and publish the freaking 2017 afs already

Feel your frustration.... Surely it's complete already.... And if it ain't complete then oh hell

#284 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:12 PM

thats a fundamental call and you know what my take is fundamentally.... :)

Yea I tried to see my balance but it seems fnb share investor is down!

#285 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:12 PM

but overall ill be surprised if they do publish on time today...such is the nature of the PS...problems upon problems...

#286 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:10 PM

Good call on 213 Polly!

Surely these knobs can show everyone a little professional courtesy and publish the freaking 2017 afs already

will only do that if its great...If awefull , normally after hours....worst Friday afternoon after close...

#287 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:09 PM

Haven't bailed yet my day has gone crazy, switching every now and then.

Do you not think market would want to go thru info afs first?

thats a fundamental call and you know what my take is fundamentally.... :)

#288 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

Good call on 213 Polly!

#289 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:11 AM

Haven't bailed yet my day has gone crazy, switching every now and then.

Do you not think market would want to go thru info afs first?

#290 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:44 AM

seesm 2.13 was the toc high....hoped u bailed!!!

#291 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:37 AM

oopsie:

juts saw an inverse head and shoulders at neckline  R2.14

if that plays target @ R2.60...will be tugg going for this though....but charts r charts....

#292 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

latest PS daily as of today

Attached File  a1.PNG   80.75KB   3 downloads

hits top of trendline resistance at 213

If u believe in charts you will ditch here L!!

however stoch still has some way to 80...so could go to next resistance @ 228 ( previous high)

but i say 213 is exit get out of jail...

a break above 215 at close today signifies a long 

Edited by Polly, 07 May 2019 - 09:30 AM.

#293 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:53 AM

from tech point of view , its "coiling " within that triangle ( means triangle gona meet up at narrowest point)...its got about 40 days to break up or down.....BIG!!!

#294 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:50 AM

Thanks.... Big dump again damn

#295 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:48 AM

Currently around 2.10 as per gains on tradegate..... Those ta still apply?

yes

#296 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:31 AM

Latest daily chart of PS

a1.PNG

tech view

1. above serrated lilac line..still bulllish...This is main technical level on chart as of today R 1.92
2. stoch still ponting upwards
3. uptrend still intact
4. support on lower serrated black line as of today = R1.68....
5. Resistance on upper serrated black line = R 2.16
6. RSI still trending upwards
7. red and brown moving average crossover to bullish side

final opinion :

buy near 1.68 and sell near 2.16

if 1.68 breaks to downside short
if 2.16 breaks to upside long
Both at closing end of day price...IE only trade next day if breaks

Currently around 2.10 as per gains on tradegate..... Those ta still apply?

#297 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:33 AM

Should be upside today as per news tomorrow.... Thanks for ta

Barely any movement yesterday, not the expected upside. Market still selling off on a pump

So today's the day for afs :) should light my candles now already! Hoping they release by midday at least and hoping it is not buy the rumour, sell the fact?

#298 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:50 AM

If ever there was value , this share should have risen a good 6 months ago....clever money is not daft....

Yea P.... I'm learning to follow clever money... Not so much clever opinions

Still sitting on R2 with all that was achieved thus far. Not so good hey

PS!!! :D

#299 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:36 AM

Yup I hear you on Mr market.

That pwc report that was shared to Mr Market was rather pathetic to say the least, which raises more questions on integrity of management

I will be looking for a sell point again 2morrow..... Not interested in adding any more or going long. I feel there could be opportunities again.

The uncertainties are a concern and I guess Mr Market will react as those stories unfold...could be a long time hey

If ever there was value , this share should have risen a good 6 months ago....clever money is not daft....

#300 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

Mr markets motto :

First the suck and then the spew....

see what happend IN US...all times high s&p and nasdaq on friday....sucked sucked sucked..... all with low volume

and one tweet....booom boom..

Yup I hear you on Mr market.

That pwc report that was shared to Mr Market was rather pathetic to say the least, which raises more questions on integrity of management

I will be looking for a sell point again 2morrow..... Not interested in adding any more or going long. I feel there could be opportunities again.

The uncertainties are a concern and I guess Mr Market will react as those stories unfold...could be a long time hey

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting