Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Sheeshlike. What happened to this thread? :blink: #sigh#

Die manne raak rof ;)

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#21682 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

LOL  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Dont take your stress out on me. The market is just raping you

No stress.  Just don't have time for racism.  

#21683 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Agreed, Hedge.

No more anti white and anti black.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21684 TraderGirl

TraderGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

OceanWalz, I was more referring to the anti-white comments posted earlier this week.  If we have to hear about anti-American views, well, so be it.

Agreed, Hedge.

#21685 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Mmmmmm, this junkie is about to get its first shitfit, brought on by acute withdrawal of accommodation!

It been coming n while now.

At last.

Argento, it might be time fir you to cut your longs?

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21686 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

Same to you, you racist, self opinionated ass.

LOL  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Dont take your stress out on me. The market is just raping you

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21687 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Sheeshlike. What happened to this thread?   :blink:  #sigh#

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#21688 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

come on guys, politics influence stock prices in a big way - to omit politics from trading is like being asked not to speak about PE's or forward earnings in a fundamental discussion- just dont be derogatory about it (and I did not read derogatory in S's mail) and relate it to possible stock movements on this site - Yes, the Putin thing did influence markets in a big way as can do the Syria/American moves, is it over? No! - however if someone said something negative about zuma's Inkandlah? we would all smile , no we dont respect him! this does not make me racist.

OceanWalz, I was more referring to the anti-white comments posted earlier this week.  If we have to hear about anti-American views, well, so be it.

Edited by Hedge, 19 March 2014 - 09:01 PM.

#21689 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

F*ck you

Same to you, you racist, self opinionated ass.

#21690 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

Hot stuff, with gravy

http://tinyurl.com/ojvthzz

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21691 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Sunesis, I would be most grateful if you could keep your political views away from this forum.  This is not the place for it.  

Tha

come on guys, politics influence stock prices in a big way - to omit politics from trading is like being asked not to speak about PE's or forward earnings in a fundamental discussion- just dont be derogatory about it (and I did not read derogatory in S's mail) and relate it to possible stock movements on this site - Yes, the Putin thing did influence markets in a big way as can do the Syria/American moves, is it over? No! - however if someone said something negative about zuma's Inkandlah? we would all smile , no we dont respect him! this does not make me racist.

#21692 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

shoooweeee....

like I said that Dow was a fake....trouble coming mon...serious trouble

and that gold price..my precious gold....you will be fine

but like I said, at 1330, she would trade....and at 1330 she is.....the shiny beauty...1318 for the touch n bounce

then lower ...but then, then to the stars my shiny gold sun

--------------------------------------

good luck and good night sweet universe

#21693 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

Sunesis, I would be most grateful if you could keep your political views away from this forum.  This is not the place for it.  

Thank you.

F*ck you

#21694 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Big drop coming watch out below

IG CASH

#21695 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Shush, Gran Yellin just dropped a drawer or something.

yes i thought this was a trading format??

if you want to talk politics , please go here:

www.pleasekeepyouruselessopinionstoyourselfasyouhavenothingofvaluetoaddwithyourracistdribbleandrhetoricnadwearetiredof.co.za

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21696 bulls

bulls

bulls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

I don't have much of a tail, but my instincts tell me that yours needs chewing.

yes i thought this was a trading format??

if you want to talk politics , please go here:

www.pleasekeepyouruselessopinionstoyourselfasyouhavenothingofvaluetoaddwithyourracistdribbleandrhetoricnadwearetiredof.co.za

less yada yada more ching ching!!

#21697 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

one short earlier on @42235

added  another at 42178...

With that spike on the pound, im not taking any chances till tomorrow!!

Closed both shorts @41965 for about 480 points gain!!

Si Jakes you closed ur longs...I must have taken someone elses money than....  :rolleyes:

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21698 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

Thank you.

I don't have much of a tail, but my instincts tell me that yours needs chewing.

#21699 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

and the pound goes bananas again!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21700 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Thank you.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting