• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#21741 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

CFR and Naspers pulling us up, but I think there is a bit of fat in the Alsi again.

I'll take a short in the Jun Alsi Contract at 42804.

Taken some profit @ 42565

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21742 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Looking for platform to catch next train to 41000.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21743 snoop

snoop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

down to xx330 

#21744 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

Div on Thursday is 135 - IG

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#21745 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

this is interesting...

USDZAR vs NPN

58515732013021494716_thumb.png

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#21746 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Sp500 now just 10 points away from all time high... Futures closeout, fed meeting and public holiday this week.... Next week could be red?

#21747 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

beautiful....gotta love it...the toothless USA... small counties they attack.....big countries they cower from.. USA always been all bark and no tree..clunk

#21748 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

Russian lawmakers ask President Obama to impose sanctions on them all.

They  passed a motion suggesting that the US and EU extend the freshly introduced sanctions to all Russian MPs rather than a limited group of officials, defying western pressure just hours before Russia and Crimea signed a federation treaty.

Deputy Markelov also said in his Duma speech that Russian politicians cannot be intimidated by Western sanctions as previous examples of their application demonstrate that such measures are hardly effective. “They tried it before in Serbia, Belarus, Syria. But these nations have not lost their dignity, have not lost their identity, they remain united and independent countries,” the deputy said.

As for the sanctions, today any sanctions will only unite our political elite, because our businessmen and the common people have always united before external threats, regardless of their political views,” the MP added.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21749 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

UKRAINE SERVICEMAN KILLED IN CRIMEA ATTACK

Ukraine Defense Minister Confirms 1 Soldier Killed, 2 Injured By Sniper

It's probably an American sniper who wants to blame Russia, or instigate a war.

U.S. VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN SAYS EXPLORING IDEA OF ROTATING U.S. GROUND AND NAVAL FORCES FOR TRAINING, EXERCISES IN BALTICS

Keep your short. The Russian bear will come out soon

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21750 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

UKRAINE SERVICEMAN KILLED IN CRIMEA ATTACK

Ukraine Defense Minister Confirms 1 Soldier Killed, 2 Injured By Sniper

It's probably an American sniper who wants to blame Russia, or instigate a war.

#21751 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

I prefer a flagpole for relief

magic david now everyone see the 2 parabola's...in this time scale the price will always revert to regression line. thtis implies at least a 7 rand dollar...and overshoot, which we almost always see as ther shock and dismay manifests in the minds of the non believers the Rand heathens, we should see a 5.66 rand dollie show me the impound chart and the hugo and ditto

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21752 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

cheers fenks david ..and clink clink from my superb 2003 merlot crytal

#21753 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

david david david what have i done to deserve this....thank you thank you thank you like I said ditto! triple 'hick' top's everywhere and not a place to drink... regression says 8.30 to the impound and the hugo, well, 6.60. my bet is there. menni fenks david

no worries mate, i have the tool and data as well as happy to share

now im grabbing the beer and knocking off...cheers

#21754 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

david david david what have i done to deserve this....thank you thank you thank you like I said ditto! triple 'hick' top's everywhere and not a place to drink... regression says 8.30 to the impound and the hugo, well, 6.60. my bet is there. menni fenks david

#21755 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

Playa man it's an absolut pleasure...i was talking sh1t but it's a pleasure..just kidding man. that's the way I see it anyway mmmmm this dow is drunk and disorderly...looks like a confident bet..something I could invest in.,..the dow is telling the whole world it is strong and confident and american't and in charge. clunk what intrigues me the most though is why it hangs around xx330. hooooooooooooooooooooo!

#21756 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

magic david now everyone see the 2 parabola's...in this time scale the price will always revert to regression line. thtis implies at least a 7 rand dollar...and overshoot, which we almost always see as ther shock and dismay manifests in the minds of the non believers the Rand heathens, we should see a 5.66 rand dollie show me the impound chart and the hugo and ditto

EUR

62657910798795164932_thumb.png

GBP

40433716448804671816_thumb.png

#21757 Playa

Playa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationVryburg

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

Thanx Zoomer!!

#21758 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

#21759 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

mate all i need is a diagram..a picture 20 year.. it will show to parabola's i will calc/illustrate the regression line and attempt to postulate the Rand can and may go to 5.66 to the dollie ....6.66 to the hugo and 830 to the Impound.

here you go

20891535292823393744_thumb.png

#21760 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

mate all i need is a diagram..a picture 20 year.. it will show to parabola's i will calc/illustrate the regression line and attempt to postulate the Rand can and may go to 5.66 to the dollie ....6.66 to the hugo and 830 to the Impound.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting