#21981 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

O yes S.
I'm sure it would be a lot better if SA was more communistic. I mean, just look at how well the citizens in Russia, China and Zimbabwe are treated.

It would be great if China takes over Africa. I cant wait!

It's all about business. Gazprom vs Exxon/Shell (Russia vs US/UK)

All the west want is to control countries in order to make themselves rich. The US and Britain are good at it.

It's all about the oil and gas in Crimea. Exxon Mobil ad Shell want the gas fields in Crimea waters.

The western government are on the payroll of these companies. Just like Zuma is on the payroll of the Platinum mines.

Western domination must be stopped, we need people like Malema, Putin and Mugabe.

Russia platinum and palladuim are nationalized, that's the only way you can stop the greedy west from trying to control your country.

Our strategic mines should also be nationalized. Nationalization does not mean the white people should go. It just means the greedy white people must f8ck off.

When you own your own land, nobody can try f8ck with you. That's why the west dont f8ck with Putin, China and Mugabe.

When the west don't get what they want, they play the game of sanctions.

That's what they did to Zimbabwe, then get their bias media to report on how bad Zimbabwe people are being treated.

Of course a country under sanctions will not have production and people will suffer. But the west caused it, they are just pure evil  and money hungry @@sholes.

South Africa was also going to be put under sanctions in the apartheid times.

The Oppenhimiers and Rupert's saw that it would be useless to mine  and do banking under sanctions.

That's why they spoke to their government friends to release Mandela.

Mandela was only freed because of the boers being afraid of sanctions

Today we have Zuma under the western control. That's why you have fracking going to take place by Shell.

The western media will never report about how bad things are in their countries.

All these wars are about governments being on the payroll of wall street companies.

Obama is just another puppet like Zuma. They put a black face so that they can continue with their agenda.

It's sad that there are people you you Jakes who are are still blind about all this. It goes to show that western media has infleunce over a lot of people.

Mandela once said: “If the ANC does to you what the Apartheid government did to you, then you must do to the ANC what you did to the Apartheid government"

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21982 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Well there is only one person more stronger and braver  than  Putin!!

Is has to be Jannie Du Plessis...

How this to the referee about his binding..

Balie Swart het my gese ek is reg..

Paddy O'Brian het my gese ek is reg...

So please dont lecture to me about scrumming...!!!

And i also thought i heard the F##k word....

Wow..and the ref laughed it off!! Bet the ref was shaking in his boots after that lecture from Jannie!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21983 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

I love Russia :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

People gathered in central Sevastopol on Friday to receive a Russian flag, as part of the 'Flag in every home' action being held in support of the upcoming Crimean referendum. Russian flags have been put up across the Autonomous Republic of Crimea to encourage people to vote to join Russia on March 16.

Yeah... Crimea will join Russia.  Certainly looks like it.

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#21984 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

I love Russia :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

People gathered in central Sevastopol on Friday to receive a Russian flag, as part of the 'Flag in every home' action being held in support of the upcoming Crimean referendum. Russian flags have been put up across the Autonomous Republic of Crimea to encourage people to vote to join Russia on March 16.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#21985 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

Why Russians are the best Chess Players in the world

On the heels of Lavrov's words Friday that Russia would decide how to respond to the Crimean vote after the referendum had been held, it is thought-provoking to consider Putin's options given the vote's outcome is a near-certainty voting in favor of accession to the Russian Federation 

Europe's Council on Foreign Relations notes "not knowing Vladimir Putin’s strategy makes it hard for Europe and the West to come up with meaningful and workable responses. In a way, we are all speculating and trying to get a glimpse into Putin’s soul.

#21986 Playa

Playa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationVryburg

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Ukraine protests against Russia military 'invasion' of village near Crimea and demands withdrawal - @BBCBreaking
Seems like every 1 going short?!! :)

#21987 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Bears are Praying for War, "Financial War"
Just shows that trading needs no emotions

Russia sanctions will cause scrambles in the financial markets.

Russia and the US are in a financial war more than an arms war. No wonder Malema said he does not need the west to do business.
Mugabe told the west that they must f8ck off. China is the biggest investor in Zimbabwe, they are even building the biggest military base in Africa.
They want to protect their investments in Southern Africa. China wants to own Africa hence the military base.

I'm just happy to see the US and Britain get the middle finger.

Read more on how it will impact markets: http://www.zerohedge...heir-money-west

All i can say is f*ck the west

O yes S.
I'm sure it would be a lot better if SA was more communistic. I mean, just look at how well the citizens in Russia, China and Zimbabwe are treated.

It would be great if China takes over Africa. I cant wait!

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21988 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

image-668323-thumbflex-fdta.jpg

#21989 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Time for the bears to make money

The Russian flag is already flying above the Crimean Supreme Council: before the vote on Sunday

Verhovna%20Rada%20Crimea_0.jpg

This means Russia already declares Crimea as Russia. Putin just stole a country in front of US, Britain and Germany.

Time for the sanctions to kick in and markets to rumble.

A spokesman for Ukraine's border guard service says Russian forces have seized a natural gas distribution station near Crimea, time for gas pipes to close and EU to suffer. European markets will sell off.

And finally, just in case things weren't exciting enough, the US appears to finally be flexing its muscles too: 

• U.S. WARSHIP TRUXTUN TO CARRY OUT FURTHER EXERCISES WITH ALLIES IN BLACK SEA-COMMANDER

Don't forget China:

• *CHINA ABSTAINS ON UN RESOLUTION ON UKRAINE

China's abstention makes it clear that the 2nd largest economy in the world is in no way supportive of the West's plans and is siding more with Russia

#21990 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Bears are Praying for War, "Financial War"
Just shows that trading needs no emotions

Russia sanctions will cause scrambles in the financial markets.

Russia and the US are in a financial war more than an arms war. No wonder Malema said he does not need the west to do business.

Mugabe told the west that they must f8ck off. China is the biggest investor in Zimbabwe, they are even building the biggest military base in Africa.

They want to protect their investments in Southern Africa. China wants to own Africa hence the military base.

I'm just happy to see the US and Britain get the middle finger.

Read more on how it will impact markets: http://www.zerohedge...heir-money-west

All i can say is f*ck the west

#21991 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

fun times ahead

52255924817598885229_thumb.png

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#21992 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

Short 41700

#21993 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

Come now US lets end badly so I do not have to look at a chart for the next week and keep all my shorts. I'm lazy...

Plus i like it when IG pays me keeping these as well :)

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#21994 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

Come now US lets end badly so I do not have to look at a chart for the next week and keep all my shorts. I'm lazy...

#21995 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

i'm a wine man... Hells Bell's I dont know anyone who drinks Bells. Bells are for church and Bell bottoms. ------------------- dow fades to grey..red...yanks all toooddle doo and tweedle dum.

#21996 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Zoomer you lost me are you celebrating the drop with a BELLS ?

IG CASH

#21997 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

kerry could easily add 237.57 dollars to gold spot..if he really wanted to...the dow will hate him...not the americans...i said the dow.

#21998 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

i dont know if Kerry can make a live speech....surely his batterylife is 4 minutes and his motherboard crashes often :) otherwise he's a fungai

#21999 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

Read Jakes post no real fundamental changes only some bad china data and war talk.All garbage same as SYRia so long from 41500 and holding till at least 42300

Kerry live speech

http://www.breakingn...greement-delay/

#22000 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

indeed...i dont have a big account. but this move is a smaller fractal of the bigger correction... we will see a serious fall within the smaller scale/time charts....1500 points or so...a recovery into non engulfing highs...then in the 90 minute...daily then monthly...and finally yearly....scle the points fractal for the large picture if you can. the big short is not actually here...but in my onion opinion...from 43187.then short for 2 to 3 years....and no working everyday. 12 000 - 18000 points....holding a bag of contracts. and and gold at 12000 per oz....schweet...'physical' Au not shares shoppers.....dont get the pureed gold shoppers get the raw vegetable that has to steaming hot to be great.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting