35854 replies to this topic

#27761 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

I argue with Jakes, Argento, Plasma,Karlwynv,Batman,Chubby and the rest. Because they are pros, they reply back with a sensible comment with makes sense.

The trading enviroment is a ruthless place. It's the nature of traders to argue. At the end of the day it's not personal. Just business.

Trading is just build for people to argue. We don't all think the same, some are long and some are short. That's the beauty about it.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27762 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Anti Sunesis i see you a newbie, if only you had followed his advice you would have made a lot and learned a lot. I for one have learned a lot from his posts and style of trading. What he says out weights any of your verbal diahorea. You lost so **** off!!!

IG CASH

#27763 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Ladies And Gents

i think its time to buy, whilst expressing views I think you'd miss good opportunities !!

#27764 Jonker

Jonker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Keep guessing... but what does it matter? I am stating facts about his conduct on this forum.

Should you not start a new topic for this discussion?

#27765 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Keep guessing... but what does it matter? I am stating facts about his conduct on this forum.

Like I said. I agree with you on some points. Because this is a public forum and we are all (trying to be) professionals, keep it professional - that goes for both the Sunesis derivatives....

Need a million ASAP

#27766 gringots

gringots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Plasma?

You may get better results if you just confronted him directly with a level head than anonymously.

"Attitude produces better overall results than analysis or technique, of course the ideal situation is to have both, but you really don't need both, because if you have the right attitude the right mindset then everything else about trading will be relatively easy even simple and certainly a lot more fun." - Mark Douglas, Trading in the Zone.

Don't listen to me, I'm a market Rookie.

#27767 AntiSunesis

AntiSunesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

You are all right!!! Sunesis' posts were valuable regarding the trading yes. He is VERY confident when expressing those views yes. He should however be a tad more considerate when differing from someone's opinion yes.

I am just curious about who AS really is. Any guesses who created an extra email and profile just to raise his opinion? Sir Fleming? Peter Pan? Chubby? JaDeb? Ocean?

#27768 AntiSunesis

AntiSunesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm sorry if i offended you.

It really shows how a trading enviroment can get agrresive. That's the nature of trading.

Wish you the best in your trading.

And to grant your wish, i will not comment anymore.

I am very sorry, please forgive me.

I know you have a good heart.

May God bless you

Enjoy your day.

Thanks! Seeing kind words from you is somewhat of an event. You are free to comment. But don't get personal, keep it about the market.

#27769 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

ANTISUNESIS! Trading is a money making game, this is a money making forum, if too emotional for you, do not venture down this path, then definately trading is not for you

#27770 McIce

McIce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

So making money trumps insulting people's views?

AntiSunesis.

Shut up please....  

#27771 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

You are all right!!! Sunesis' posts were valuable regarding the trading yes. He is VERY confident when expressing those views yes. He should however be a tad more considerate when differing from someone's opinion yes.

I am just curious about who AS really is. Any guesses who created an extra email and profile just to raise his opinion? Sir Fleming? Peter Pan? Chubby? JaDeb? Ocean?

Need a million ASAP

#27772 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

I've been following these posts for a while and i have to say that Sunesis, you are the most arrogant prick i've ever come across.

Do us all a favour and SHUT-UP!!!

You are a cross between @$$hole and arrogant. Stop hating on people that have different views. Stop being so opinionated. Don't worry the market didn't burn me, it would have if i followed your senseless rhetoric!

You don't have to be perma anything to make money, you see an opportunity and you trade it, whether it's long term or short term, doesn't matter. Each to his own.

You talk sooo much of crap it's unreal! I think people are growing tired of your nonsense. There were members here before you arrived that provided intellectual feedback and you just talk out of your @$$. Also, your spelling is pathetic, please think before you type.

BTW, i'm just telling you what most people think of you, who are perhaps more reserved to let you know. So here i am speaking for those people that don't have a voice.

EAGERLY AWAITING TO READ YOUR SENSELESS RESPONSE!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm sorry if i offended you.

It really shows how a trading enviroment can get agrresive. That's the nature of trading.

Wish you the best in your trading.

And to grant your wish, i will not comment anymore.

I am very sorry, please forgive me.

I know you have a good heart.

May God bless you

Enjoy your day.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27773 AntiSunesis

AntiSunesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Antisunesis you got it wrong, sunesis made everyone alot of money into the high on the alsi, even during this side ways movement, what have you contributed to this forum, have you given any buy and sell points, if have prove it

So making money trumps insulting people's views?

#27774 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

So was his comment to Batman yesterday about being an idiot. Where were you when he made that comment? I'm sorry, but he needs to tone it down.

He should be keeping it strictly about trading, thats why this post exists. But he always makes things personal.

S can be a bit brash, but it's not personal. He's got some interesting views. I'm certainly not getting upset when he flames me.

Learning some interesting things from him...

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#27775 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Antisunesis you got it wrong, sunesis made everyone alot of money into the high on the alsi, even during this side ways movement, what have you contributed to this forum, have you given any buy and sell points, if have prove it

#27776 AntiSunesis

AntiSunesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Even me and Jakes was at it at some point..but we should not get personal!

A

That's my point exactly! He should be discussing trading views, tips and techniques and be civilised when theres a difference of opinion instead of insulting people and their views.

#27777 gringots

gringots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

You must be getting paid to be Sunesis secretary?

Nope just have faith in the general community to do the right thing and think you are an outlier ;-)

Edit: And Batman was the one trolling before he got called an idiot...

Interesting aside... Batman is listed as a friend on Sunesis's profile page?

Edited by gringots, 13 November 2013 - 01:25 PM.

"Attitude produces better overall results than analysis or technique, of course the ideal situation is to have both, but you really don't need both, because if you have the right attitude the right mindset then everything else about trading will be relatively easy even simple and certainly a lot more fun." - Mark Douglas, Trading in the Zone.

Don't listen to me, I'm a market Rookie.

#27778 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

Techtrader human trading system def. Not human

#27779 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

So was his comment to Batman yesterday about being an idiot. Where were you when he made that comment? I'm sorry, but he needs to tone it down.

He should be keeping it strictly about trading, thats why this post exists. But he always makes things personal.

Even me and Jakes was at it at some point..but we should not get personal!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#27780 Tech Trader

Tech Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

Stop still intact at 40312, now moved to 40250, locking in profit of 262 points, limit still at 39980

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting