Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Obama press conference now Live

http://www.breakingn...-20-summit-2013

About war

President Obama says not acting on chemical weapons attack would send a signal to rogue nations - live video

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#30402 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Obama press conference now Live

http://www.breakingn...-20-summit-2013

About war

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#30403 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Someone said QE and Syria a bit to early had to settle for short at 38520

Nothing is early, just take a look at the DJIA and S&P Anything above 38500 is good for short.

We need to go over 38750 for bulls to feel safe. 

For now bulls make money and bears make money. Lets range until fed minutes

#30404 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Someone said QE and Syria a bit to early had to settle for short at 38520

IG CASH

#30405 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Putin says will assists Syria in case of attack.

Russia's President Putin says he and Obama do not agree on Syria but listen to each other following 1-on-1 talks

#30406 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

FTSE, S&P500 and DJIA CRASH on WAR STORIES

LOL

#30407 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Us start and we climb ok now start talking war at 38600 so that we can fall again

LOL you really like the war story.

Who would risk their money when we have a war coming.

We have China CPI news @ 03h00 Monday morning.

If the inflation is up then EM markets will fall.

#30408 Pierra

Pierra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGrahamstown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

We left the FTSE futures behind and that with the Rand strengthening 

#30409 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

think they Bernanke's people will start to taper as said  - economy more or less on course in USA not great but it has upward trajectory- if not fast enough to their liking they will still start taper as a token to the market - and people buy equity , those that have money , bec forward earnings of companies are seen to move up. Those that will soon be hit by higher interest rates might have to sell equity to cover increased debt burdens. I agree with Jakes that the Taper is not fully priced in but date of start should start next meeting - maybe not massive short time but there will be , as always, neurotic sell orders and gloom and doom projected onto the markets (happy hour for shorts!)

With the current enviroment it is better to stay short.

Too many Geopolitical risks also.

Plus technicals are not in bulls favour.

The bulls will still want to see the trend higher but, it wont be easy. Especially in this month.

Bernanke knows that he cannot inflate the bubble anymore.

He has being printing but companies like Walmart and Cisco are still reporting bad numbers.

Short every chance you get, don't mind if it goes up because it will come down.

Gravity will play its role.

Just use good money management

#30410 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

When you trade forex you see alot of things, including fake moves. Forex market is very tricky. You have to know what you are doing.

Would it be ok if I called you Figjam?

:)

Just kidding

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#30411 Pierra

Pierra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGrahamstown

this is a set up for a bit of a tumble!!! Shorts get ready!

#30412 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Us start and we climb ok now start talking war at 38600 so that we can fall again

IG CASH

#30413 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hopefully I’m listening to what the market is saying icon_wink.gif The market built its hope up. The price action is telling me those expectations haven’t been completely wiped out. The NFP was bad but the unemployment rate dropped. In a simple world that’s what Bernanke will be jotting in his taper “pro’s column. There’s still indecision right this second and we could get a secondary move. I don’t claim to be right but just giving my thoughts.

think they Bernanke's people will start to taper as said  - economy more or less on course in USA not great but it has upward trajectory- if not fast enough to their liking they will still start taper as a token to the market - and people buy equity , those that have money , bec forward earnings of companies are seen to move up. Those that will soon be hit by higher interest rates might have to sell equity to cover increased debt burdens. I agree with Jakes that the Taper is not fully priced in but date of start should start next meeting - maybe not massive short time but there will be , as always, neurotic sell orders and gloom and doom projected onto the markets (happy hour for shorts!)

Edited by OceanWalz, 06 September 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#30414 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Gold is just about @ the same level it was yesterday morning?

I bought gold last night @1369.

I trade multiple instruments.

Gold

Currency

Silver

Oil

Stocks

Index

When you trade forex you see alot of things, including fake moves. Forex market is very tricky. You have to know what you are doing.

#30415 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Hopefully I’m listening to what the market is saying icon_wink.gif The market built its hope up. The price action is telling me those expectations haven’t been completely wiped out. The NFP was bad but the unemployment rate dropped. In a simple world that’s what Bernanke will be jotting in his taper “pro’s column. There’s still indecision right this second and we could get a secondary move. I don’t claim to be right but just giving my thoughts.

#30416 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

My other short got stopped out. My Gold trade exploded

It pays to have  gold

Gold is just about @ the same level it was yesterday morning?

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#30417 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

I must admit I thought you were crazy but welldone Argento. Chubby seems like you have added a few more months or years to your 4000 down move!

IG CASH

#30418 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Nothing fake about this move. All talk QE to end now is over so market will climb maybe Syria war can make us go down.Syria and Qe ending made us fall last week nothing else changed, we still have a weak rand,strikes etc and **** we still climb. This market is just ignoring our broad economic situation! As reason tells me to short I will stay long for now.#*ckit

My other short got stopped out. My Gold trade exploded

It pays to have  gold

#30419 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Gotta love the market hey! No one is bigger than the market!  And somehow, whether we agree or not, the market stays right all the time!  :)

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#30420 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Nothing fake about this move. All talk QE to end now is over so market will climb maybe Syria war can make us go down.Syria and Qe ending made us fall last week nothing else changed, we still have a weak rand,strikes etc and **** we still climb. This market is just ignoring our broad economic situation! As reason tells me to short I will stay long for now.#*ckit

IG CASH

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting