#32261 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Market getting the best of most of us...grrr

Haven't seen a bearish cross not doing its thing in a while..looks like seasonal pattern is prevailing here, stoploss triggered my shorts, changes are good she is going up as the US is very close to a buy signal, futures might reflect on a good jobs report!

A

Hi Argento , follow Chubby, i did and with him till 35400 first day this week i am making some profit. I still think that from 35700 i am gonna look for a short entry for the final leg down.Well i hope this works out because teusday and wednesday really showed me what total amateur i am ,will look carefully market goiing sideways atm but hope for a last spike to 35400

IG CASH

#32262 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

Looks like the climb is over for now. A little pullback and then a sideways drift. Might see a drop later this pm because of risk taken off the table before US jobless data tomorrow..... Some input Argento and Jakes?

I'm a little bearish  @ this level, I think we will probably go higher today, after Draghi's comments, I will look for a short entry after that.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#32263 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

Looks like the climb is over for now. A little pullback and then a sideways drift. Might see a drop later this pm because of risk taken off the table before US jobless data tomorrow..... Some input Argento and Jakes?

Market getting the best of most of us...grrr

Haven't seen a bearish cross not doing its thing in a while..looks like seasonal pattern is prevailing here, stoploss triggered my shorts, changes are good she is going up as the US is very close to a buy signal, futures might reflect on a good jobs report!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#32264 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Yes matebele, but i have a weird feeling about this one..then again.. you stick to your system and make piece with the fact that losses will always be part of trading.

Mhlatho this is now Long according to your indicator?

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#32265 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

No real indication but I am trading what I see. Oz was up over 1% as was most of Asia. Only Japan tanked but they are very volatile these days and do not indicate trend for EU and ALSI these days.

We have already spike another 300-350 points since my last post and Europe is very green along with US futures( I know they are closed today). 

Plus when someone who is senior member but doesn't post that often (NickB/Vader) says he is going long then you know something will push....  :D

But we will see... I am already in the green with my 2 binary trades which I can always clear when it turns again. Might just float sideways rest of the day....

Need a million ASAP

#32266 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

No real indication but I am trading what I see. Oz was up over 1% as was most of Asia. Only Japan tanked but they are very volatile these days and do not indicate trend for EU and ALSI these days.

We have already spike another 300-350 points since my last post and Europe is very green along with US futures( I know they are closed today). 

Plus when someone who is senior member but doesn't post that often (NickB/Vader) says he is going long then you know something will push....  :D

But we will see... I am already in the green with my 2 binary trades which I can always clear when it turns again. Might just float sideways rest of the day....

Need a million ASAP

#32267 matebele

matebele

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Mhlatho this is now Long according to your indicator?

WILL I EVER BE A BILLIONAIRE?

#32268 Nick B

Nick B

Vader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

After seeing Japan drop this morning, doubled up and got out @ 35200 - same profit with less stress. Till tomorrow then. Ciao

Long Top 40.

Target 35300 by 9h15

Set limit so I don't get greedy.

Then I can enjoy the rest of the day away from my computer :)

#32269 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Also anticipate lots of green today

Need a million ASAP

#32270 Wingnut

Wingnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Long @ 35011

#32271 Nick B

Nick B

Vader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

Long Top 40.

Target 35300 by 9h15

Set limit so I don't get greedy.

Then I can enjoy the rest of the day away from my computer :)

#32272 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

Wtf so is the longs back, shorts never went down so hard resistance levels tested and now a bounce can it continue ? Market is really getting the better of me. Argento it seems you did not see us going north again soon but question is what tomorrow will bring ag **** all this questions. F this I am following chubby as I am also chubby

Hilarious!!!!!!!

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#32273 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Wtf so is the longs back, shorts never went down so hard resistance levels tested and now a bounce can it continue ? Market is really getting the better of me. Argento it seems you did not see us going north again soon but question is what tomorrow will bring ag **** all this questions. F this I am following chubby as I am also chubby

IG CASH

#32274 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Its not over till the fat lady sings...and the USA pullback is not over yet..Give it some time!! If not today then definitely Fryday as most of the guys were redy for the holiday tomorrow.. So maybe small volumes today there...IOW man in street buying ie dumb money!!

Lets see how it plays tonight first!!!

Sorry mate. I just work more intra day. And the way you said it I thought you meant here comes the dive- like in right now! Norries!
Need a million ASAP

#32275 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Uhm nopes, everyone went up. FTSE, us, USA. Guess the crystal ball got cracked during last night's celebrations?!

Its not over till the fat lady sings...and the USA pullback is not over yet..Give it some time!! If not today then definitely Fryday as most of the guys were redy for the holiday tomorrow.. So maybe small volumes today there...IOW man in street buying ie dumb money!!

Lets see how it plays tonight first!!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#32276 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

Nopes....FTSE!!! :rolleyes: :D

Uhm nopes, everyone went up. FTSE, us, USA. Guess the crystal ball got cracked during last night's celebrations?!
Need a million ASAP

#32277 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Uhm. Are we looking at the same market?

Nopes....FTSE!!!  :rolleyes:  :D

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#32278 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Thanks A...here comes the stick now...Hold tightttttttttttttttt

Uhm. Are we looking at the same market?

Need a million ASAP

#32279 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Thanks A...here comes the stick now...Hold tightttttttttttttttt

Good call last night HDB..looks like your crystal ball is in good shape!:0)

A

HDB

#32280 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Hold on to your shorts boys!!

U aint seen nothing yet!!

make sure u have your seatbelts on!!

and no time for peanuts!!!!

Good call last night HDB..looks like your crystal ball is in good shape!:0)

A

"Never never never give up!"

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting