35854 replies to this topic

#34801 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

The funds are regulating this correction very well, looks like consolidation atm for a quick spike up Thursday morning (short opportunity), then down again the afternoon into friday!

Cycles and Elliot waves point to a low sometime next week.(Wednesday 08th May?) ;)

A

"Never never never give up!"

#34802 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

34000 (J200) is rock solid support.

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#34803 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Right. Yet another sucessful day. Going to step away now and have a beer....

Need a million ASAP

#34804 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

Chicago PMI figure is bad. Worse than expected. People saying this will indicate non-farm payroll report will be bad too. The red tide is coming..

Need a million ASAP

#34805 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hope we gonna break 34000

IG CASH

#34806 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Our trade balance gave us a bit of a jump there. Better than expected.

Need a million ASAP

#34807 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

easy part done... now difficult part is being patient with the shorts and letting the profits run

Ninja what would be the turning point for today , went well and then the shoot up of 200 points ???

IG CASH

#34808 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Well the US futures are flat to red. Which indicates to me they will drop today.

Oh!  there goes my big planned May seasonal  Shorts idea! so it seems bullish then in May ? then US better drop tonight

Need a million ASAP

#34809 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

Oh!  there goes my big planned May seasonal  Shorts idea! so it seems bullish then in May ? then US better drop tonight

#34810 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

Don't know about the Big Klap Event but we have already dropped 480 points on the Top40 today.....

Need a million ASAP

#34811 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

Entered another sell at the 34350 level on Top40. Now it must stay below that!

Need a million ASAP

#34812 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

Don't think we will see new highs in May already but gonna be a good push up!

Wait for that impulsive long squeeze killer move down, then you know the low is near!

A

Thanks Argento. ....thank you very much (sarcastic)

I am getting my head around why not the big-klap down and now settling into a nice Sell in May scenario-planning (entry points and possible exit points), now you jumping on the opposite side again saying May will usher in new highs! <roll eyes, pull hair, cock neck to the side and drool, confusingly>

But seriously, thanks for your insights, as always: much appreciated.

#34813 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I am getting my head around why not the big-klap down and now settling into a nice Sell in May scenario-planning (entry points and possible exit points), now you jumping on the opposite side again saying May will usher in new highs! <roll eyes, pull hair, cock neck to the side and drool, confusingly>

:lol:  :lol:

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#34814 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

That big klap is already in motion, being the last leg down of the double top formation!US will also join but after their 4-5% drop they too will rally to new highs in May that will be bullish!

:)

A

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#34815 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

That big klap is already in motion, being the last leg down of the double top formation!US will also join but after their 4-5% drop they too will rally to new highs in May that will be bullish!

In my analysis the markets has already started with the biiiig top formation for next years bear market (Kress cycle), so due to April being unusual red, except for the last week, May should be inverted and take us back up together with commodities!

June-Aug should create a zig zag and fits in with the seasonal trend to take us to new highs and the ultimate top (Oct?) after the August correction! :)

A

Lingering thought, all the gains for this year has been wiped from ALSI. If US falls (and noting there is very little correlation between us and them atm), the world needs to be dumped into recession (or QE revoked), before ALSI takes an uber knock. Is this a fair assessment (upfront)?

A 300 or 400 point drop is not a cause for concern (yet).

The seasonality is also at play now. Any big-klap theory (at least in my opinion) is out the window after today. Any down-movement following tomorrow is purely seasonal and to be expected. A surprise would be if ALSI starts ticking up sooner rather than later.

Having said the above, today will be my last day with a bulls-cap on. From here I will use the bear-glasses.

#34816 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Lingering thought, all the gains for this year has been wiped from ALSI. If US falls (and noting there is very little correlation between us and them atm), the world needs to be dumped into recession (or QE revoked), before ALSI takes an uber knock. Is this a fair assessment (upfront)?

A 300 or 400 point drop is not a cause for concern (yet).

The seasonality is also at play now. Any big-klap theory (at least in my opinion) is out the window after today. Any down-movement following tomorrow is purely seasonal and to be expected. A surprise would be if ALSI starts ticking up sooner rather than later.

Having said the above, today will be my last day with a bulls-cap on. From here I will use the bear-glasses.

#34817 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

So does FTSE.... Guess everybody execting bad unemployment figures for Eurozone out in 8 minutes...

And the US futures go red....

Need a million ASAP

#34818 JBlack

JBlack

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

And the US futures go red....

Need a million ASAP

#34819 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

Greetings from a sunny, yet chilly London guys! Hope all is going well and that everyone is still smiling all the way to the bank!

Keep well!   ;)

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#34820 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

No mate, its binary options. If we go up to around 34300 or 34350 then the sells at 475 and 500 would be viable. i.e. 10 to 15 points profit at R100 a point.

Ok

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting