#7842 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:18 PM

Moving within this large distribution channel, within she may well reach the top again and frustrate both bears/bulls, but the real trade will come when she breaks out!Until then the market makers will deal the cards..... :P

Breadth still points to a break down...but patience the key!

A

I see Major IV to the left and the commence of the Primary IV to the right.

Don't you just hate these how these IV's hang about together

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#7843 Casenova

Casenova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

Hi guys, I need your opinion. I use IG Markets and have been for a while (since 2013). I dont have much complaints but i cant help feeling that I havent explored all my options. For example, i would also like to trade weekly options and currencies. Could you be so kind as to provide some direction as to which alternative market makers is worth exploring.

Thank you in advance.

#7844 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:15 PM

What a total loss today I got totally caught up in the talk of the big drop. Lesson trade what you see and trend is your friend.Can just not believe that the outlook can change so quickly.yesterday doom today we rallie what a total turn a round

Its a small up but a big down.

No upside support bar that Shanghaid thingy

They know not that good = bad due to confuscion

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#7845 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

well done! didn't think we'll see a play for 45800 or @least close to that level today.

Thanks, now I should just not give in to greed, and not get back into short on this rally. I think I will get a better entry tomorrow.

Added back some shorts at 46650.

Will add higher.

Added a couple more @ 47000

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#7846 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

What a total loss today I got totally caught up in the talk of the big drop. Lesson trade what you see and trend is your friend.Can just not believe that the outlook can change so quickly.yesterday doom today we rallie what a total turn a round

sorry to hear bear...don't like seeing anyone lose money

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#7847 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

IG CASH

#7848 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

A tidy chart has no open gaps Ref: underlying & futures

Nearest targets 47300 futures then 44700

#7849 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

lets see if price can make 46844

thanks..i will take :lol:

#7850 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

The DOW is the bellwether and the leader of the pack, she has broken her 200 moving day average and the macd is reaching the 0 line with negative divergence...bearish!!!!

But could also play within the channel for the next month or two until she finally breaks down!

When the red tide eventually comes...don't say you weren't warned!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#7851 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Moving within this large distribution channel, within she may well reach the top again and frustrate both bears/bulls, but the real trade will come when she breaks out!Until then the market makers will deal the cards..... :P

Breadth still points to a break down...but patience the key!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#7852 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

lets see if price can make 46844

#7853 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

mix em together and you get 46700+ :D

#7854 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

similar structure...harami @1pm hourly candle followed by a bullish consolidation(seen in the shorter time frame)

#7855 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:47 PM

momentum still there viewed on longer time frame, bullish but not sure if i can stomach the interim volatility on that length of time :unsure:

#7856 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:23 PM

well done! didn't think we'll see a play for 45800 or @least close to that level today.

Thanks, now I should just not give in to greed, and not get back into short on this rally. I think I will get a better entry tomorrow.

Added back some shorts at 46650.
Will add higher.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#7857 denrandgroup

denrandgroup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

no guarantees...but a possible pullback to 46369 on short time-frame - add/entry long for the bold or act as break-line support for bears.

Its really quiet on ths platform today,perhaps people are busy short covering

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

The Wolf of ALSI

#7858 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:14 PM

no guarantees...but a possible pullback to 46369 on short time-frame - add/entry long for the bold or act as break-line support for bears.

#7859 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

Congrats on all that went long I got burnt again really didn't see this move.any targets or reasons

The break above 46170 (ish) was key following a double bottom

#7860 denrandgroup

denrandgroup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

or gap up & go.....I always keep an open mind,day traders mindset !

Or we could ........... ohh ... you beat me to it  :D

Importance of an open flexible mind seen wit todays action.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

The Wolf of ALSI

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting