• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#7901 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

Also see us in a trading range with the big selling only coming Sept/Oct...interesting to note that the month of August has a lot of similarity to May....very zig zag with a drop in the second half, let's see if it plays out!Normally in a bear cycle like we are in now futures close-outs tend to be a low (remember for Sept)....then a rally afterwards before weakness again!

A

you called it right A for a pullback end of july, but the fed meet. pushed us up by more than a week,i also got caught  thought we would have had another small run before the drop 

with problems in china , US interest rate hike,  bad earnings season the drop in september seems very possible ,(5000+ pt drop dont want to be on wrong side of that trade)

#7902 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

yeah... i beleive...if we make it ;).. :(..that the reset will compensate all those countries and currencies that were adversely acrimoniously adjusted against the USD to essentially steal or annexe resources and assets and wealth from around the world ..the dollar was the tool...one country one bankrupt country benefited from this alone...a horrendously iniquitous situation. well the show has dropped...and the reset will be just that a reset. all currencies will be set to 1 against the USD...do you see how powerful this would be? do you see how equitable this would be? Do you see all americans would have their wealth reset downwards...and hard hit currencies would have their wealth set 'upwards' by the exchange differential. Amazing..?Yes. Far fetched..? Not at all. Okay over and out. Going to hug my family for an hour.

Yes, I can see how that would be tremendously beneficial to 3rd world countries, but you have to keep in mind, US has many assets, that were bought with debt, and I presume, if you get a currency reset, you will get a debt reset also, so the assets will stay in US. Also with a reset like you are suggesting, there is sure to be conflict, and who are the military powers in the world? I'm am not so sure this will have the intended affect at all

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#7903 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

yeah... i beleive...if we make it ;)..:(..that the reset will compensate all those countries and currencies that were adversely acrimoniously adjusted against the USD to essentially steal or annexe resources and assets and wealth from around the world ..the dollar was the tool...one country one bankrupt country benefited from this alone...a horrendously iniquitous situation. well the show has dropped...and the reset will be just that a reset. all currencies will be set to 1 against the USD...do you see how powerful this would be? do you see how equitable this would be? Do you see all americans would have their wealth reset downwards...and hard hit currencies would have their wealth set 'upwards' by the exchange differential. Amazing..?Yes. Far fetched..? Not at all. Okay over and out. Going to hug my family for an hour.

#7904 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:02 PM

to be frightfully frank and haughtily honest...go spend time with your families. tick tock. September, September 'shemita'hember the month to remember.

Are you a Doomz dayer Mr Zoomz, planet X and all?

What prophesy is calling for change in Sept?

I suppose a level of paranoia is expected from people in this trade though. 

Alsi future

#7905 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

I agree completely Zoomz, And in my view it was all set in motion when the gold standard was dropped, and so starting with QE.

I posted on here about a year or so ago, maybe more. When current FED QE comes to an end, the dominoes will start falling, first to go will be the ZAR, then Inflation, accompanied by rate hikes, then unemployment will get even worse, the wealth gap will get even worse, social unrest will follow as food will become un-affordable to poor, somewhere along the line, the market will tank with the economy, (I think this will be later on in the progression).

Hopefully I'm just a pessimist.

So in my summary, i dont see the ZAR getting stronger against the $, EUR or Pound. But I could be wrong. As could you.

it is clear to see that US is on an unsustainable path, but it could remain on that path for very long, timing it will be very difficult, as the turning point point should be swift and violent.

But hey, thats just my opinion. 

Alsi future

#7906 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

to be frightfully frank and haughtily honest...go spend time with your families. tick tock. September, September 'shemita'hember the month to remember.

And this is unlikely to be a lucky 7  :ph34r:

#7907 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:48 PM

#7908 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Beorn..I did indeed..we are facing esoteric global reset and the USD does not feature well in the reset. It is 'rising' as a blowoff phase to allow the 'initiates' to exit...just like the Euro was engineered to fall when it was born....only to watch the euro rise to > 1.56 to the USD. Still today the Euro is more valuable at 1.10 than the dollar but if one watches CNBC/Bloomberg one is watching thee right hand trick whilst the left hand obscures. Classic fudgery, hocus pocus. Those buying USD or holding USD for their futures are gullible and uninformed. Reset, Reset. Western press is far removed from what is being disclosed by the eastern press...hint: meteor Iran. Planet Ex-emplary. Dont invest for the future using past history as one's sextant...and anyone that doesn't see a quantum adjustment in human consciousness (and especially a profound economic system discombobulation) approaching is blind and lacking in awareness...And then there was the famous Christine Lagarde '7' speech. google it..find it..and think. good day and good luck.

#7909 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

attachicon.gifFTSEJSE Top 40(Daily)20150803093104.png

SOER (sell on every rally)could be the safest trade medium term

we could be stuck sideways  in about 1200pt range with high volatility till sept,

the drop last month was 2000pts+ and came about a week earlier than 2014 but the

size of the drop was almost the same as well as the support at around 45000....

safe trading

Also see us in a trading range with the big selling only coming Sept/Oct...interesting to note that the month of August has a lot of similarity to May....very zig zag with a drop in the second half, let's see if it plays out!Normally in a bear cycle like we are in now futures close-outs tend to be a low (remember for Sept)....then a rally afterwards before weakness again!

A

Edited by Argento, 03 August 2015 - 01:32 PM.

"Never never never give up!"

#7910 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

Can someone please play a "dirge' for the ZAR, may she rest in peace!

If it was not for that, the Alsi would have been far lower.

ps. Zoomz, did you not call/trade the ZAR would be blowing past $ and Pound?

Alsi future

#7911 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:31 AM

Attached File  FTSEJSE Top 40(Daily)20150803093104.png   264.14KB   24 downloads

SOER (sell on every rally)could be the safest trade medium term

we could be stuck sideways  in about 1200pt range with high volatility till sept,

the drop last month was 2000pts+ and came about a week earlier than 2014 but the

size of the drop was almost the same as well as the support at around 45000....

safe trading

#7912 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:13 AM

How do you say it V? Silence for the gap closing ceremony? 

Too much noise - this time we do it right 1, 2, 3...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#7913 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:13 AM

She pierced the lower weekly bb last week and usually then goes back to the middle one...around 47150ish!

5H macd still bullish!

A

thanks Argento

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#7914 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:08 AM

thks.  imo..those hourly candles looking bullish - no position atm

She pierced the lower weekly bb last week and usually then goes back to the middle one...around 47150ish!

5H macd still bullish!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#7915 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:06 AM

as they say...there she goes!

#7916 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:51 AM

thks.  imo..those hourly candles looking bullish - no position atm

#7917 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

you expecting gap close today B..45800+-

no, just the one created this morning.

Alsi future

#7918 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:31 AM

How do you say it V? Silence for the gap closing ceremony? 

you expecting gap close today B..45800+-

#7919 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:26 AM

off the lows.....deep buying @ 200sma (1hr)

yes, thks.  didn't have that 200sma plotted.  overthought everything today even as system was screaming long close off low..placed order @46155 but deleted it few moments later :blink:  no regrets, on days like this where i question chart signals its better staying out(irritating human condition probably every trader faces now and then)

#7920 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

It seems Greece has indeed thrown a spanner in the works...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting