• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#7921 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:09 AM

Nhlanhla Nene advises no intention to close JSE for 5 weeks provided that the President does not have to pay back the money.

How do you say it V? Silence for the gap closing ceremony? 

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#7922 denrandgroup

denrandgroup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

bulls winning this candle(9.00am)..sell rejection in form of pin bar(1hr) but still half hour to go--check how price is drawn back close/on 63ema

off the lows.....deep buying @ 200sma (1hr)

The Wolf of ALSI

#7923 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

I'm Long ASE through market maker.

I will add if we drop a bit more. But will keep an eye on this

Alsi future

#7924 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:46 AM

So SA sending gold to Iran and storing oil for the US might be a good thing after all? Thank you for the link.

#7925 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

Nhlanhla Nene advises no intention to close JSE for 5 weeks provided that the President does not have to pay back the money.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#7926 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

bulls winning this candle(9.00am)..sell rejection in form of pin bar(1hr) but still half hour to go--check how price is drawn back close/on 63ema

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#7927 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

46047 in play

#7928 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:18 AM

Cut some of my shorts here under 46300.

a  nice pregnant lady candle on 5 min, lets see if she rallies back to about 46330 ish, and I will there add back some of my closed shorts.

Whoops, preg lady did not play out

Edited by Beorn, 03 August 2015 - 09:18 AM.

Alsi future

#7929 cypher

cypher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

In my view, gold is still under pressure and will stay there for the short term - might even test the $1000 level.

There seems to be a Resistance Level at around $1080 which has been tested over the past 2 weeks, but still needs to be tested further for it to break.

On top of all that, my personal belief is that the gold price is being excessively manipulated by superpowers (China and USA) - price changes dont seem to be responding to some of the world economic fundamentals like one would usually expect of them!

Good daily, weekly and monthly analysis of Gold: http://www.forexpeac...orten-analysis/

Eat like an elephant, **** like a bird

#7930 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:06 AM

Thank you Z, have already started collecting information.

#7931 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

cash 8.00am candle(1hr) price test of 62ema support(8.30am)

Edited by delta66, 03 August 2015 - 08:40 AM.

#7932 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:31 AM

Morning all,

With the summer holidays in full swing in Europe, etc... does this have any bearing on markets during this time?

Will the problems in China, impending rate hike in the States and mining strikes / retrenchments in SA still cause Gold to drop further as some predict, or will it become a safe haven when the market starts it downward movement.

In my view, gold is still under pressure and will stay there for the short term - might even test the $1000 level.

There seems to be a Resistance Level at around $1080 which has been tested over the past 2 weeks, but still needs to be tested further for it to break.

On top of all that, my personal belief is that the gold price is being excessively manipulated by superpowers (China and USA) - price changes dont seem to be responding to some of the world economic fundamentals like one would usually expect of them!

Always take responsibility for your own actions

#7933 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:27 AM

turbos' everything can effect your trading...but mate if you wanna be a trader watch the charts....watch the road....dont drive your car worrying about extraneous effects...all effects are discounted by, assimilated in the chart you are watching..trade only what you see...and like a pilot in heavy clouds, even darkness, use only your instruments /indicators and trend for guidance.yeah? good! good day an' good luck.

#7934 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

Morning all,

With the summer holidays in full swing in Europe, etc... does this have any bearing on markets during this time?

Will the problems in China, impending rate hike in the States and mining strikes / retrenchments in SA still cause Gold to drop further as some predict, or will it become a safe haven when the market starts it downward movement.

#7935 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

the only pain i feel is when i read the crap you write

fortunately you have set the bar so low, of you, i expect nothing less

I see you have a limited vocabulary

Today the word for you to learn is vitriol

This happens when you get your orifices confused

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#7936 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

Every day right here you will receive my undivided attention

And the pain will come from the learning

the only pain i feel is when i read the crap you write

fortunately you have set the bar so low, of you, i expect nothing less

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#7937 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

dude there is a reason for it, well a couple of reasons

like i stated the other day, this used to be a great place then moron V piped up again

two people really fu^&ed up this thread V and Z, personally I hope they both move on

and wanker V, if you best comment now is I'm a H disciple you need to start getting a better line!!!

it pains me that i cannot use this place to learn anymore!!! 

Every day right here you will receive my undivided attention

And the pain will come from the learning

#7938 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:59 AM

consolidation on hourly chart(cash) 30th july to current. ignoring spike high on friday(div candle 4.00pm) i see ranged channel(+-200-250p)

neither bulls/bears have any advantage yet..up or down it'll be fun!

Edited by delta66, 03 August 2015 - 02:01 AM.

#7939 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

Calling on Jakes. Long or short dear sir? I'm leaning towards long.

I think we should be heading down, unless China reveals some sort of support for the market before Alsi opens. If China data is good, could also drag us up, but I think it will be only a temporary rally.

So I think down in the medium term, if not immediately.

Greece could throw a spanner in the works. I actually think they could pop up tomorrow. In the first day there market is open in many.

Alsi future

#7940 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:36 PM

Calling on Jakes. Long or short dear sir? I'm leaning towards long.

I think we should be heading down, unless China reveals some sort of support for the market before Alsi opens. If China data is good, could also drag us up, but I think it will be only a temporary rally.
So I think down in the medium term, if not immediately.

Alsi future

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting