35854 replies to this topic

#10361 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

That is the problem with scalping...you tend to miss the big moves once they happen!

Big money lies in the big swings (JL)...got a very bearish setup here for the next 3 weeks!Don't miss it... :ph34r:

A

Well done A!

Even on the 10 min chart my system still says short from yesterday, i should have more faith in my system and make more money. 

#10362 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

You present a good case to stay short for this leg.

I agree...very compelling case for the bears, you got there A  :unsure:

And if I remember, Beorn has also been silently piling shorts as well.

Now that's double confirmation!

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#10363 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

With yesterdays reversal candle and today's follow through it just can't get better than this!

IMO first leg down should run into the 02nd April before a B leg bounce and then final leg down into mid April...keep it on the radar boys and enjoy the ride!!

A

Love the halos

You are right. Scalping has its place but there are times when one needs to stick with a position and max the ride. You present a good case to stay short for this leg.

#10364 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

That is the problem with scalping...you tend to miss the big moves once they happen!

Big money lies in the big swings (JL)...got a very bearish setup here for the next 3 weeks!Don't miss it... :ph34r:

A

With yesterdays reversal candle and today's follow through it just can't get better than this!

IMO first leg down should run into the 02nd April before a B leg bounce and then final leg down into mid April...keep it on the radar boys and enjoy the ride!!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#10365 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

A

You are on the money again A. 

Now is the time to look for bounces to short (add) and my favourite little Bear Flags. They always pop up

#10366 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:27 AM

A

#10367 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

...in the gap  :unsure:

Enough of that gap already. I'm beginning to worry about you!  :)

#10368 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

Short at 46563 (IG). Targeting ~46300. 

#10369 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

...in the gap  :unsure:

#10370 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:34 AM

Closed 47,022. Chart doesn't look good looking at the 4H resolution, would rather be short than long at the moment

Me on the sidelines too. We're too close to that gap for my liking.

One mischievous bear and we're rolling down the cliff.

#10371 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

Hi G, if I may ask, what is your settings for Ichimoku and how do you trade it. (Think I posted something here some time ago, but that was for FX mostly. Has since stopped using it)

I found this presentation to be most useful

It can get a bit complicated and I use this to look for pivots. I focus on the 30 and 60 min charts as those readings will be stronger than a 5 min chart. I don't use it for entries ... only S&R ... particularly if something else e.g. Fib is close by.

The flattening of the cloud and Kijun-Sen lines are significant

Without any indicators you can just see how important this area is. We fall below ... fight back ... up and down. Will it break? If so when? If it holds it could be a springboard. But I'm leaning towards this wall being slowly chipped away and breaking. Time will tell.

Tighten the settings for better results for shorter term trading

#10372 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:13 AM

Long 46,990, we might just go higher tomorrow, lets see....

Closed 47,022. Chart doesn't look good looking at the 4H resolution, would rather be short than long at the moment

#10373 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:51 AM

You are probably right A. Let's see where (if) she bounces tomorrow. Fib will guide me.

Pretty solid Ichimoku resistance at 47000 on 3 different time charts

Hi G, if I may ask, what is your settings for Ichimoku and how do you trade it. (Think I posted something here some time ago, but that was for FX mostly. Has since stopped using it)

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#10374 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

Investing.com - Manufacturing activity in the Philadelphia-region expanded at the slowest pace in 13 months in March, fuelling concerns over the U.S. economic outlook, official data showed on Thursday.

And so we go,

Rem: This is bad news = good news

Like forever already

Bring it on you...

Cannot find the perfect word (please help)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#10375 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

What shall we do with the drunken data

Not a cheesy smile, go for the Philly frown

Investing.com - Manufacturing activity in the Philadelphia-region expanded at the slowest pace in 13 months in March, fuelling concerns over the U.S. economic outlook, official data showed on Thursday.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#10376 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

The mudslide has begun....with a reversal like today this baby is going downtown...short and hold the best play!

A

You are probably right A. Let's see where (if) she bounces tomorrow. Fib will guide me.

Pretty solid Ichimoku resistance at 47000 on 3 different time charts

#10377 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

Well done to you!

Had a nice pierce of the upper daily bollingerband and don't see her running much higher than 47644 futures so time to short!!

Market should slide down (double top) with bumps along the way into mid April to conclude the return move and Major 2 of Primary V!

A

The mudslide has begun....with a reversal like today this baby is going downtown...short and hold the best play!

A

#10378 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

Long 46,990, we might just go higher tomorrow, lets see....

#10379 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:14 PM

That almost sounds disgusting  :)

Ha ha ha ha...just go away G!!! You have a polluted mind  :D  :D  :D

#10380 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

That almost sounds disgusting  :)

Hahahaha very funny Gannet  :lol:

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting