• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#13861 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

FTSE lagging maybe because Scotland may just discover the 'UK controllers' rigged the NO vote... expect big trouble from this...viral http://m.youtube.com...h?v=LbJif7vISQg

The person that thought Scotland would be allowed to leave UK is really an idiot.

Trade it, there's nothing we can do about elite doing what they want, we can just make sure we profit from it.

Even if this is the truth, nothing will come of it.

It wont get any coverage except on alternative news.

Just my opinion

Edited by Beorn, 19 September 2014 - 03:25 PM.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#13862 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

FTSE lagging maybe because Scotland may just discover the 'UK controllers' rigged the NO vote... expect big trouble from this...viral http://m.youtube.com...h?v=LbJif7vISQg

hahahahaha, I love this conspiracy theory bullshit, always good for a laugh!

#13863 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

#13864 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

How much do you pay? :P

Not enough!

hahaha

really though, how does the structure work @ trading houses?

Either pay a big fixed fee, and low commission, or a small fixed fee and big commission?

Alsi future

#13865 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Looking for day traders, new office space in Lynnwood, just off N1.

How much do you pay? :P

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#13866 Maxcom

Maxcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLynnwood Manor,Pretoria

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:05 PM

Looking for day traders, new office space in Lynnwood, just off N1.

#13867 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Wish you get stuck with a long when we drop! **** you twit

Leave him be.

You are feeding him.

Dont feed the monkeys.

Lol, just kidding V, calm down

Alsi future

#13868 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

Wow wavey did you just find it out to tell the world **** off

OK thats it, now I am going to name the next wave after you.

That should pluck your duck.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#13869 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

FTSE is such a big disappointment.. Should have broken its all time high today but just lagging!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#13870 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

These wooden things are called trees.

Wow wavey did you just find it out to tell the world **** off

IG CASH

#13871 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

thats not nice

#13872 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

These wooden things are called trees.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#13873 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

On that note my target just went to +50000 (futures)

IG CASH

#13874 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

I know, but I have seen this type of action before.

I think we will rally through all the bearish TA for now.

But thanks for pointing that out.

Are you short?

yes for the h&s only....came down nicely quickly but now back to neckline!!

HDB

#13875 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

double top and head and shoulders in play!!

I know, but I have seen this type of action before.

I think we will rally through all the bearish TA for now.

But thanks for pointing that out.

Are you short?

Alsi future

#13876 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

Long again @ 46945

double top and head and shoulders in play!!

HDB

#13877 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

Ok, so I went long this morning @ 46925, closed that and went short @ 47070, and now closed that at 46960. (Not post fact, check thread for where I entered en exited, just so you know I'm not lying)

Thats 255pip profit so far.

I missed scalping.

Waiting for another entry now

Long again @ 46945

Alsi future

#13878 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

**** this bull still looks strong the only thing that can save the bears is when A goes long Haha just kidding A. Are you still holding shorts,what is your view? IMO this is the last bit of hoo ha buying and then down, even if it grinds a little higher I would rather be short.QE is on a end and that will have a inpact!

Never went short, was and is out, but ye, so much for listening to my UBS buddies!

Market is bullish and first target around 47400...is where the weekly bollingerband lies...next week is seasonal still up!

Should then see a move down, she normally goes back to the break out point...46200 futures!??

But she could very well run into year end for this Intermediate V....and kudu's to V as well for sticking to his count! ;)

A

"Never never never give up!"

#13879 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

in 2019 sometimes, yeah possible!!

HDB

#13880 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hi all<br /><br />Time for a stats update!<br /><br />292 pips for the day....single contracts.<br /><br />Since 18 Mar 14 the following:<br /><br />From 853 trades<br /><br />Won 19 478 pips with mainly single contracts<br /><br />And<br /><br />Lost 26 431 pips<br /><br />Leaving me with an overall loss of 6 954 pips in red. <br /><br />If I stopped after my 1st trade of the day....would only have been 245 pips in red.<br /><br />Cumulative up to 5th trade of day.....1 467 pips in red<br /><br />Thereafter major jump up. <br /><br />Moral of story....for me.....do not over trade on days where I should have stopped after 2nd bad trade..<br /><br />But with having made many trades some learning also took place.<br /><br />Goal for the fin year still to break-even.<br /><br />Happy trading all!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />

Such honesty deserves high praise - genuine sorry for your loss

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting