Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

u said something?  Hope u shorted :lol:

Now I see why you went to sleep :mellow: :huh: ^_^

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14682 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

took half with tight stop but market showing weakness..maybe 46100

sorry guys..ommitted stating this was "cash" contracts not on futures

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#14683 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

...target on short 46275(day trade) you think i'm being greedy?

took half with tight stop but market showing weakness..maybe 46100

#14684 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

If you sleep on the job you will miss the bloodbath you told us about.

u said something?  Hope u shorted :lol:

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#14685 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:29 AM

thats it done, bear control the day, maybe this whole week to cover for last week, twice as much power

#14686 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

You can be 100%, but my take wth SPX looking at extension of 5th or else commence P4 then ALSI lag is looking at catch up or 5th fail.

If SPX sees volume increase then I will consider phase out. Otherwise hold and buy any worthy dip, trust stops.

Thanks for your post over the weekend, great advice!

If US is going to extend as per Caldaro's inflection point we should still see some decent downside (their 50% retracement) into beginning Oct and believe might be minor 2 of Intermediate V (this minor 1 of 5 was very impulsive and the norm for 1's), but could also fall below 1905 for Primary IV to start but doubt it, with this ABS stimulus think this bull will just continue north!

But with their macd's also showing negative divergence on all timeframes think they too are going to be stuck in a trading range for a while until a drop into October, but will see!

Our weekly macd very much the same as 2012 where she created such a down channel and bottomed in July where that yearly cycle low was...so could see a quick break of 45000 to 44700ish for the final low and then commence Intermediate V!

For now just playing the support and resistance lines and watching the macd's for clues!

September normally a very zig zag month and think this one going to be no different!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#14687 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

Sitting Elliot aside for now (although I still believe Intermediate IV of Major 5 is not done yet) and going short, target 45600!

Got a cycle low on Thursday (11th September).

5H macd has turned down and the weekly macd is in a position to keep her from breaking out topside!

With a yearly cycle low beginning of October (end of Intermediate IV??) this thing could just play within the resistance and support levels for some time to come...time to make some money too as Mhlato said! ;)

A

You can be 100%, but my take wth SPX looking at extension of 5th or else commence P4 then ALSI lag is looking at catch up or 5th fail.

If SPX sees volume increase then I will consider phase out. Otherwise hold and buy any worthy dip, trust stops.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14688 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:02 AM

I think that's very moderate n more greed is required :D

#14689 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

#14690 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Sitting Elliot aside for now (although I still believe Intermediate IV of Major 5 is not done yet) and going short, target 45600!

Got a cycle low on Thursday (11th September).

5H macd has turned down and the weekly macd is in a position to keep her from breaking out topside!

With a yearly cycle low beginning of October (end of Intermediate IV??) this thing could just play within the resistance and support levels for some time to come...time to make some money too as Mhlato said! ;)

A

Edited by Argento, 08 September 2014 - 10:53 AM.

"Never never never give up!"

#14691 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Tarot Cards

looks like its working n V Full Under :)

#14692 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

I assume you expect a bounce on the R/$, or do you use tarot cards?

Tarot Cards

#14693 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

kitchen sink short...

I assume you expect a bounce on the R/$, or do you use tarot cards?

#14694 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

kitchen sink short...

#14695 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

u obviously been through it!!  happy waiitng for ur target....long or short I still don't know!! Im off to bed, work done for the day...cheers

If you sleep on the job you will miss the bloodbath you told us about.

#14696 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

My position remains long - last accumulation was detailed and has no change...

I trade only when confident. Elliott wave theory, Fib ratios are my primary TA tools.

photo-thumb-9084.jpg?_r=1398280449 Posted by Vertebrae on 29 August 2014 - 12:46 PM in ShareChat

Dip buying strategy...

Stop 44900 no pain no gain

post-9084-0-38159300-1409309040_thumb.pn

#14697 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

Schizophrenia is not sustainable. Some only survive because they never trade their own guesswork, instead they beg for commissions when the dice lands in their favour.

u obviously been through it!!  happy waiitng for ur target....long or short I still don't know!! Im off to bed, work done for the day...cheers

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#14698 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

Schizophrenia is not sustainable. Some only survive because they never trade their own guesswork, instead they beg for commissions when the dice lands in their favour.

#14699 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

Thankyou to all who said thankyou but I always exclude HDB and all of his multiple personalities marketing cons

PS If you don't like Elliott please spit on the screen

attachicon.gifT40 Futures(15 Minutes) next.png

Hay V, see all my multiple personalities thanking me in the CCi thread...I must be really impressing myself hay!!

and where u heading.....49000  but if fib plays out 45200... :D  what kind of a call is that...too many if and buts.... So what do u go long and short?? u feeding ur broker son!!

HDB

#14700 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

longs be careful, their is going to be red red blood out there today!! :)

I agree.

Friday's late rally above 46400 might have been a bull trap.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting