35854 replies to this topic

#14721 strydomk

strydomk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

Is there a reason why we are falling like this?

#14722 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

Taken a bit of profit @ 46415

Well done. If 46400 breaks, next stop probably 46331 

#14723 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

First Shorts in @ 46695.

Adding all the way to 46800

I'm going to ride this thing like Sea Biscuit 

Taken a bit of profit @ 46415

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#14724 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

if we see break of 46400..it's on(for bears)

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#14725 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

Needs more bears with balls to give a decent pullback...but if they hibernate we get there sooner

attachicon.gifT40 Futures(30 Minutes) rem.png

nice one yet again V!!!!

#14726 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

Needs more bears with balls to give a decent pullback...but if they hibernate we get there sooner

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14727 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:24 AM

IMO - Minuette 2 not yet, looks like tomorrow with minuette 1 having completed today.

To nay sayers with nothing to give but nay please read below.

thanx V

#14728 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:16 AM

. I am sick of your wave posts 

Dude. No offense, but apart from "short xxxxx or long xxxxx", when last did you contribute an insightful chart and analysis?

Edited by AJS, 05 September 2014 - 08:16 AM.

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#14729 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

Does any one know of a place in Pretoria where you can get training with swordfish want to start using the platform but would like to meet someone that can help me any help would be nice

Thanks.

just get the demo first and play around. very easy

#14730 Dallas

Dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

My longs sold automatically on my limit of 46650 last night.... Happy, made a lot of moola with them...:-)

#14731 Dip Trader

Dip Trader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:11 PM

Does any one know of a place in Pretoria where you can get training with swordfish want to start using the platform but would like to meet someone that can help me any help would be nice

Thanks.

#14732 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:03 PM

IMO - Minuette 2 not yet, looks like tomorrow with minuette 1 having completed today.

To nay sayers with nothing to give but nay please read below.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14733 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:03 PM

Damn Ukraine vs Rebels are agreeing a cease fire from tomorrow, only temporary though, and no one is giving up there positions.<br />But still, I wonder if my shorts wont get squeezed tomorrow.<br />Damn fundamentals!

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#14734 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:28 PM

Vsunesis it is past your bedtime be a good boy and wave goodnight

IG CASH

#14735 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

V at least HDB is giving straight answers his system is work and looks like a couple of guys are making good profits. As I recall when we start dropping the wave guys whent quite especially when we went back to 46500 you were on about the gap that had to close at 45250 well we only dropped because the **** in Ukraine and now up,but I will be blown if we see that 49000 mark you are waving about this year or even next year.QE is ending . I am sick of your wave posts and your indirect saying what I meant to say,meaning what I did not say bullshit so please Sunesis piss off GO master HDB you the only that is reading the market and making changes to your system to stay on the winning side.

So my fake by own admission just what is it that you have to show as meaningful here other than you take but do not give.

#14736 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:11 PM

V at least HDB is giving straight answers his system is work and looks like a couple of guys are making good profits. As I recall when we start dropping the wave guys whent quite especially when we went back to 46500 you were on about the gap that had to close at 45250 well we only dropped because the **** in Ukraine and now up,but I will be blown if we see that 49000 mark you are waving about this year or even next year.QE is ending . I am sick of your wave posts and your indirect saying what I meant to say,meaning what I did not say bullshit so please Sunesis piss off GO master HDB you the only that is reading the market and making changes to your system to stay on the winning side.

IG CASH

#14737 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

Moonshot

#14738 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

+-45 700

I will most probably take profit on the way down, if we go down.

If the ZAR starts to tank again, we should shoot to new highs, so I will keep an eye on it.

This is truly just a layman's opinion though.

my watch list (heavy weights and others) shows increasing weakness.

1st target 45800 or so.

sitting tight on a short for now.

Life is for living...

#14739 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

Long on R/$

#14740 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

First Shorts in @ 46695.

Adding all the way to 46800

I'm going to ride this thing like Sea Biscuit 

yes!  my view as well

“melior diabolus quem scies”