#14741 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

+-45 700

I will most probably take profit on the way down, if we go down.

If the ZAR starts to tank again, we should shoot to new highs, so I will keep an eye on it.

This is truly just a layman's opinion though.

Thanks

A

"Never never never give up!"

#14742 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

Do what u want dumbo!! I call it as it is, like it or not!!

تعتني بنفسك

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14743 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Haha target?

A

+-45 700

I will most probably take profit on the way down, if we go down.

If the ZAR starts to tank again, we should shoot to new highs, so I will keep an eye on it.

This is truly just a layman's opinion though.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#14744 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Now i am gonne go home and wait for IG to take every one to the cleaners and then buy. With them you can pick it up 200 points below where we are now in the middle of the night. But dont use order.... They will see it :ph34r: .

#14745 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

I am only looking for quick fall to 46600 for 50 point. Dont wanna be short. 

And out.  :D

#14746 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

First Shorts in @ 46695.

Adding all the way to 46800

I'm going to ride this thing like Sea Biscuit 

Haha target?

A

"Never never never give up!"

#14747 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

I am only looking for quick fall to 46600 for 50 point. Dont wanna be short. 

#14748 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

Mx BC trading system do the opposite confuse IG,my trade looking very goog atm sorry if I cvonfused you too

IG CASH

#14749 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

Took profit on long at 46650 and went short at 46654. 

#14750 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

First Shorts in @ 46695.

Adding all the way to 46800

I'm going to ride this thing like Sea Biscuit 

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#14751 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

Cut my loss and went long. Was stupid to short, look like it want's to fly....

Edited by CPvanWyk, 04 September 2014 - 04:55 PM.

#14752 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Short 46510

R u still holding Bear. I'm short 46528

#14753 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

Now now sonny boy, call me that again and I will report you to the teacher same as your favourite dirty little poo that you so enjoy doing to others behind our backs.

Do what u want dumbo!! I call it as it is, like it or not!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#14754 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

Hay dumbo, don't u see I get comm from Ig for bringing in clients..my system only works on IG charts and I insist all my class use IG because of this,,Dman u so slow..Thought u wuda picked that up already!! B)

Now now sonny boy, call me that again and I will report you to the teacher same as your favourite dirty little poo that you so enjoy doing to others behind our backs.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14755 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

Does it give suggestions about who you should rather use?

But with all your clout you can negotiate with them.

Get a special deal and then you can laugh like they do.

Hay dumbo, don't u see I get comm from Ig for bringing in clients..my system only works on IG charts and I insist all my class use IG because of this,,Dman u so slow..Thought u wuda picked that up already!! B)

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#14756 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

Short 46510

IG CASH

#14757 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

System says " Do not make IG rich "

Does it give suggestions about who you should rather use?

But with all your clout you can negotiate with them.

Get a special deal and then you can laugh like they do.

#14758 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

Very interesting graph...since the NYSE spike we have been up 14months (look at the previous timeframes) while loosing momenturn and setting up negative divergence, this too me says the US is weakening!

Are we in another June 2013, that drop was caused by QE3 speculation of ending so could very well be another month like that, pulling in the bulls for only to turn down again!

See Caldaro also says it is time for caution! :unsure:

A

yes but also look at the sideways movement, it is flat, looks more like the 2012 thing that just went sideways forever. 

G

#14759 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

I feel that if he says QE, dow will run but dollar will weaken and our rand/pound will strengthen so no real effect..

played to perfection....everything running, we haven't really taken off...

HDB

#14760 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

100p down already from high...now guess it will go up 100p....called Mms fun day!!

and up 100p

HDB

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting