35854 replies to this topic

#15181 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

The Green Express has left the station...don't miss it!!

IMO September going to be a very bullish month with new highs!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#15182 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

Add short 46200

IG CASH

#15183 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Add short 46130

IG CASH

#15184 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Thanks V. Short 46140

IG CASH

#15185 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

V sorry I am slow can you explain your post

A chart with a gap like this one just looks increasingly untidy.

My premise remains with gap must close before wave 3 can be with some form.

Local GDP is set to disappoint - tomorrow @ 11h30. Worry can start about nowish.

Today's (yet another) premature bounce puts in a larger b-wave, so probable equal leg c-wave buy signal moves up a tad.

The dumbos must just close the gap and get on with it.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#15186 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

Sorry,previous was old chart<br /><br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1408988802.726402.jpg   134.37KB   31 downloads

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#15187 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

So far the triangle pattern is forming nicely. Let's see if if it reaches the other side and whether it will break out or bounce back downwards again. <br /><br />Have an expectation that we might play catchup tomorrow with the FTSE....currently long. Played a binary today ....bought low down at the dip....worked out nicely. Let's see where the US close...

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#15188 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

V sorry I am slow can you explain your post

IG CASH

#15189 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Tidy up chance on GDP, buying now @ 45600 (45585) T40(F)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#15190 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

Shortboy wait till after US close maybe

IG CASH

#15191 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Hey BC! Please do let us know when you STFR!

IG SA40

#15192 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

my last post read - Viva la bull...eish. As i got to my destination I saw things were not looking good so closed all my trades on ALSI. Monday(not telling my wife as she will kill while on holz) went long SPX 1959 and Tuesday long EURZAR, USDZAR and USDJPY. Checked in just now.

BEST HOLIDAY GIFT IN A WHILE :)

update

closed EURZAR - 150pips over 1 lot

closed USDJPY - 230pips over 0.5 lot

closed USDZAR - 1560pips over 0.5 lot

open

SPX 1959

USDZAR @ 10.58

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#15193 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

Well done R... Loved the confidence in the " Guaranteed trade"

:D

Thanks, brother.

Happy trading!

#15194 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

And out @ 46080.

Well done R... Loved the confidence in the " Guaranteed trade"

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#15195 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hi A,

I fully agree with you but I just don't like the fact that they didn't buy support. Remember the swing low was 45783; that's where all the sell stops are placed but they did all they could not to crash through them (and consequently be forced to buy). 

I'll be watching her very closely though.

Happy trading, brother.

Cool! B)

Had a good look at the wave structures this weekend, this minor 2 of Intermediate V was a flat structure (channel), more or less the same as Intermediate IV of Major 5.

If she breaks out up and confirms my count we could be possibly looking at a minor 3 high of around 49000 end of September!

But she needs to get going soon..didn't expect this choppy dull action but could be due to UK being on holiday!

A

#15196 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

She hit support on friday and IMO minor 3 has begun to new highs..should divide into 5 minutes as well!

Normally the post futures close-out drops coincide with a minor 4, so let's see if she got the legs!!

A

Hi A,

I fully agree with you but I just don't like the fact that they didn't buy support. Remember the swing low was 45783; that's where all the sell stops are placed but they did all they could not to crash through them (and consequently be forced to buy). 

I'll be watching her very closely though.

Happy trading, brother.

Happy trading!

#15197 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

Mmmm......

I wont recommend trading on my ramblings.

Please dont take anything I post as advice, it is not intended as such.  

Not too worry Jakes. Am very clear about this trading thing. When I pull the trigger it was my decision to do so and no ones elses which ever way it goes.

IG SA40

#15198 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:25 AM

STFR working out very nicely again closed short for a nice 160 points. Lekka start to the week.

IG CASH

#15199 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

I had 2 longs on Friday with TP @ 46000 and SL @ 45754; guess what happened?!! IG at their best!!! :o Newbies beware (when choosing a broker)!

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#15200 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Order waiting: 6 long @ 45571

Happy trading.

She hit support on friday and IMO minor 3 has begun to new highs..should divide into 5 minutes as well!

Normally the post futures close-out drops coincide with a minor 4, so let's see if she got the legs!!

A

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting